85 replies to this topic

#81 Playful444

Playful444

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:46 PM

try www.e-2-door.com they handle even the buying from any USA website. You can also buy from ebay but only for transactions with "buy it now" price.

#82 coooliced

coooliced

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:59 PM

Never had problems with amazon.com. You can even request for a pricematch if the item you purchased had a price drop within 30 days. I done that countless times already.

#83 knoll1234

knoll1234

PiSSoFF ArtisT SouThPoler

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1503 posts
  • Interests:live and let live. I enjoy everything the world can give with a twist. I have the means . I hate cowards , losers and pretenders. I admire the ones who are sensible and consistently sharp.

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:41 PM

been doing business with the biggies and smallish ones. Hit and miss service. I find the smaller ones better in quality of service that the bigger ones, wherein it is hard to establish QA- quality assurance, but believe me they try hard. for example i recently ordered a book from amazon, the provider sent me the wrong one....i complained and wrote a bad survey to amazon, the supplier...gaved me back my money, and keep the wrong book on condition that I erase the bad rap I gaved them.

#84 Kart_1

Kart_1

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:40 AM

My first online transaction was with Amazon. Bought an Incognito Java Jazz DVD. Delivery was ahead of the expected delivery date.

#85 bugkalot

bugkalot

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:49 AM

any online store is okay just use paypal for more secured and safe transactions :rolleyes:

#86 MyNameIsAllan

MyNameIsAllan

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:54 PM

How about Newegg? may naka try naba? planning to buy a new laptop sa kanila kasi mas mura compared to benstore/vilmore, and definitely mas mura sa mga physical stores even with their estimated delivery+vat additionals,, im sure mainit sa mata ng customs yan lalo na sa mga big purchases 50k-100k plus, so may naka try naba? sana may makasagot ng maayos po hindi yung - ( ay oo for sure malaki dagdag ng customs dyan type of bs ). maraming salamat po! 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users