71 replies to this topic

#61 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:55 PM

To exit the adx must more than 40 level or its rising is going down.

interesting.
i'm curious to know how well this has been working out for you.

care to share your stats with regards to this exit rule of yours?

looking at my exits, i usual go with a TS. very rare ako mag-TP (which i need to be working on)

goes w/o saying that i follow a cut pt. for each trade

#62 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Feng Shui, Mysterious Doors Escaping Technique, Four Pillars of Destiny, Astronomy, Astrology,General Sciences, Esoteric, Paranormal, Neurolinguistic Programming, Eastern Philosophies, Alternative Medicine & Thaumaturgy.

Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:27 AM

Example like this below?

EURCD.png

#63 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Feng Shui, Mysterious Doors Escaping Technique, Four Pillars of Destiny, Astronomy, Astrology,General Sciences, Esoteric, Paranormal, Neurolinguistic Programming, Eastern Philosophies, Alternative Medicine & Thaumaturgy.

Posted 02 October 2019 - 12:07 PM

FWSTYS-Infographic-10-Essential-Principl

#64 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:58 PM

managed to actually make it back to the gym after a bit of time away due to a bout of the flu.

all told, i was probably away for two to three weeks.

eased myself into the workout and scaled down a bit on the weights that i had built up to lifting.

nothing too complicated, just went down a plate or two if i felt i was straining more than usual to keep proper form for whatever i was doing.

did my usual two sets while alternating between two moves that hit different muscle groups.

must've spent at between 1.5-2.0hrs.

chest, back, legs, and shoulders lang naman.

couldn't bring myself up to specifically hitting my core. medyo extra motivation ang kailangan for me to build up to that.

and yeah, i know i really should. for reasons beyond the usual vanity din.

but i latched on to the easy excuse that it's my first time back in a long while.

Attached File  Capture.JPG   94.91KB   0 downloads

was pleasantly surprised to see na may progress pa din kahit papaano sa total weight at body fat% while my muscle mass didn't significantly go down.

though i think may daya yung weight results nila kasi mas mabigat ng onti yung result ko when i weighed myself at the doctor's clinic when i saw one for my flu.

pero kebs lang since i'm looking at relative progress here.

Attached File  filters pa.JPG   69.1KB   0 downloads

so i'm claiming the small win here.

as far as diet goes, i continued with trying to limit myself to two big meal lang daily even if i was taking meds for the flu.

bawas pa din sa kanin/carbs. big breakfast pa din and i'd still take something sweet for dessert once or twice (usually 2x) maybe even thrice during the course of the whole week.

but, yun. bawas sa calorie intake pa din. ang main thing dito.

additional 20% or less yung exercise.

#65 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:26 PM

thanks for dropping by MLMS!

i'm always glad to have someone who presents me with something to react to :)

Example like this below?

EURCD.png

tama ba ang intindi ko na break of previous pivot ito on rising momentum?
long only lang kasi ang PSE (as most traders would know), so i dunno the apt terms for a short.

looks like an entry at breakdown for me. though pwede ding enter at the retest of the red midline sa DC 'di ba? around the time the candles kissed 1.4700'ish.

tipong buy a tranche at support, then buy another at breakout sa 1.44'ish.

though hindi ko alam ang lagay kung ilang pips na yan.

i'm actually really glad you've posted this in my thread.

been looking for someone who trades forex who wouldn't mind answering questions.

FWSTYS-Infographic-10-Essential-Principl

lots of useful stuff in this poster.

always worth checking back to see which areas i need to work on more.

right now, it's exits and discipline for me.

Edited by HouseBand, 02 October 2019 - 11:33 PM.

#66 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 12:56 AM

"drop sets" pala ang tawag.

'reverse pyramid' ang gamit ko (personally)

Attached File  Capture.JPG   69.19KB   0 downloads

that's a good, quick explanation on how (and why) you do it.

i personally usually do them when i want to isolate and really hit a particular muscle (group)

here's hoping i remember and manage to incorporate it during my next gym session.

#67 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:27 PM

#FR

#fictionalreport

this particular bout of liplocking ranked high in my esteem for several reasons;

- from my POV, I was easily granted play to the lusher lower lip. I don't remember monopolizing the action, but I got the feel that I was 'leading' whilst she was allowing it to be as such.

- it wasn't of the "lemme see how far I can stick my tongue down your throat" encounter at all.
  I'm not a about the moves that I can manage to tick the boxes for whenever I luck into any sort of sensual encounter. More like how the experience feels for me (as well as my perception of how it made her feel).

... so as the kiss deepened, i briefly felt her body melt towards mine as I hugged her while I got into the whole novelty of it.

Because of paramount note for me is the fact that this is a married, pregnant massage therapist of a legit spa. I could get banned from the premises or she could lose her job if any of her co-workers or maybe even other customers saw what we were up to.
Or, maybe worse, baka ma-chismis pa. And we can all easily imagine how that can range from mildly irritating to downright disruptive.

But it was happening, though it was during a slow time in the afternoon. And I was the only guest at that point.

And so it went. Might not have lasted beyond a full minute if I was to time the kissing from an external POV removed from the passion of the act.

But end it she eventually did. Not before I heard a soft pleasurable sigh. Not sure if it was her, or myself, or both of us to be honest.

I wanted more. But decided not to press further since she was clearly not having more of it for the moment.

So she briefly left the cubicle after audibly saying that I should change and get ready for the massage. Which I did.

Upon her return, we got to catching up, as regular client/therapists who've not been so for a while would normally do. Normal stuff I won't get into na.

Her rotund belly didn't dim how much I liked her massage strokes. I guess she's been doing it long enough that she's gotten the knack to work her way around it.

I calmed down, and enjoyed her strokes but I knew that I was just waiting for when she'd move to just in front of my head while she worked on my neck, upper back and shoulders.

Because this gave me easy access to kneading her butt. Hey, it all started when I thought she was spending too much time kneading mine. So I had at it.

But I wanted to get further. And I tried reaching into her pant-waist to try and finger her like I did before.

She was leaning away though. But still continuing her massage.

Dropped that after another attempt just to be sure. No indication of being pissed or maltreated. Just not allowing what I was angling for. I know enough that there are other approaches though. So during an instance where she was leaning a bit forward to work on the middle of my back, I went up on my elbows while running my hands under her blouse, up the side of her body, then slipped my hands under her bra while freeing her swollen preggy boob to the attentions of my eager mouth.

And I popped that darker nipple into my mouth and gently suckled. No dodging away this time, actually think she leaned lower on purpose. Because this allowed me to lick around her areola when I wasn't sucking on her nipple. No milk yet. Slight dodge when I tried to slip one hand into her pants.

She was still continuing with the massage though. And eventually shifted to the other side of my head when I released her boob to come up for air.

On to doing the same thing to suckle at the other boob/nipple though. And this time my free hand and fingers was allowed access to her swollen, warm, moist pussy lips.

She actually dropped the pretense of the massage for a while and had a feel of my hard on over the loose, spa provided boxers I had on.

And at one point, I was able to suck on a boob/nipple while simultaneously fondling the other boob, AND finger her. Only because she was cradling my head towards the breast I was sucking on.

I eventually had to stop for a breath though. And she took this as her cue to disengage from me and go through of the motions of ending her massage.

She allowed me a brief hug after I stood up when we finished (with the back rub), and gave me a playful tap/slap on my chest as she stepped out of it. But I could still see a bemused smile on her still beautiful, full lips that was matched by the glint in her eye.

I left the spa with the brief thought that I really didn't get to experience the full worth of the massage. But I was not at all complaining since I walked away with the feeling that lucked onto something remarkable that afternoon.

:)

went and got her again a couple of weeks after that and managed more of the same. though not the same kissing that I mentioned above.

Still left with a pleasant smile.

But there was still a further time that I think I was also shaking my head pa in disbelief.

That'll be another post if ever. This one's long enough for now.

i was out on some errands one late afternoon when i got it into my heat that i could manage to squeeze in a session with this preggy hot momma. given what i remembered, this may be close to her last days at work before she's better off resting na lang in preparation to giving birth.

lucked out that she was there and available when i dropped by. 

was led into a middle stall of the mainly empty spa.

but since i was angling for more extra action, i just went ahead and moved into the next stall which was at the end of the hall, hence had a wall on one side.

so C showed up and allowed me a groping hug and briefly returned the kiss i tried to give her, but immediately stopped by playfully placing her hand on my chest and pushing off from my embrace while ending the action with twin pinches on my arm and chest from her hands that was matched with an amused smile on her lips (nasty ru
n-off sentence, pero 'yaan na)

we were still in the 'legit' stages of my massage when a couple showed up and was ushered in the the cubicle next to where i was. this meant that the sliding partition of my cubicle adjoining theirs would be closed.

and so our usual 'dance' started when the massage progressed to the stage where she was more accessible to my hands, and mouth.

and in short order i was happily sucking on her nipple while fingering her with one hand.

i was propped up a bit on one elbow to better suckle her boob and still fondle her pussy. my torso was kinda side ways and between the loose boxers they had and my full erection from what was happening, i guess parts of my dick ended up outside the waistband of the boxers.

so i was happily simultaneously sucking (and i think getting some drops of breastmilk in the process) and finger banging her when i feel her soft, warm, hand wrapping her fingers and grasping my dick

i moved my body to allow her more access and concentrated on fingering her better by reacting to her movements that would shift my fingers to hit the spots that i've been learning to be the ones that brings her to her orgasm

and she proceeds to move up and down my shaft with her thumb going over my dickhead in a way that i could sense that she was into the moment as well and she'd be continuing until we both came.

and so i did my best. suckling and fondling and hugging and inhaling her scent. my senses in tune with her signals. intent on giving her an orgasm, and content to let her get into her flow and bring me to mine

and her hands continue to rub and squeeze and pump dick's head and shaft until i felt my orgasm building and finally arrive.

her actions continued well until after it was clear my cum had finished spurting

all the while i was suckling her harder and fingering her as her lower body shuddered into her orgasms completion

it was one hell of a hand job, with a fondle.

far below the mileage that one gets from a spakol or MP.

but for me it was one hot, heavy, and happy encounter

definitely boosted by the fact that i was a legit spa, AND it was with a pregnant married masseuse!

no distasteful haggling as well. though i made sure to be really generous with my tip after my massage... which turned out indeed be my last with her since she was already on leave when i thought of dropping by the next time.

i'm not sure exactly when, but i'm guessing she had already given birth by now.

kailangan na lang malaman kung kelan siya babalik sa work :D

#68 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:42 PM

Yeah parang due na for technical rebound with bullish div, MACD line crossing signal, and oversold RSI.

I’m following this algorithmic quant trader sa investa, not sure if you know of him - Spreadcheat ang name. I’ve mostly made positive trades naman. Placed a bid at 11.82 based sa algo niya, with target price at 15.8. I’m setting a tight stop loss at 11.38 so yes above 3:1 RRR for me. I've been priced out of potentially good trades before though so take note na lang din that First Metro says pwede na to begin accumulating at current prices, even better if lumapit sa sunod na support or 78.6 fibs @11.5.

i went ahead and followed spreadcheat na din.

though so far hindi pa nag-move significantly yung needle from neutral into either useful or noise.

try looking through "hottips" posts in investa.

though ako, i usually just use the leads i get from these posters as a starting point.

i still assess based in what i see/understand/know whether i'm buying or not.

cut my position in $FERRO yesterday. around 2% VAR. buti na din kahit papaano kasi mas nalaglag pa today.

got a small amount of shares in $VITA. dito pala ako mas nag-lagay dapat. looong downtrend with an iH&S marking bottom. sana maganda galaw moving forward. hoping may-bigay din ng isa pang pause, para maka-add ng tranche

Edited by HouseBand, 04 October 2019 - 02:43 PM.

#69 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:14 AM

Hindi pa kaya mag alibi eh saka na siguro sir pag mukhang nag ggym na nga. Hahaha. Kidding aside, isasabay ko na ang keto baka gumanda at bumilis lalo ang progress.

kamusta na ang fitness journey mo mehn?

better diet pa din talaga ang at least 80% ng susi sa improvement.

tayong mga generally sedentary kasi usually consume more calories than we burn. tapos sinanay pa tayo na puro kanin.

better mobility habits and more exercise na yung 20%.

so it all boils down to better habits.

sanayin ang sarili na kumain ng tama.

tapos 'galaw-galaw, para hindi ma-stroke' ;)

#70 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 04:10 PM

Have you read about the story of notorious turtle traders during 80's? They made a multi-millions of bucks from stocks, etfs, forex & commodities in that decade.

#71 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:18 PM

Have you read about the story of notorious turtle traders during 80's? They made a multi-millions of bucks from stocks, etfs, forex & commodities in that decade.

Yes.
I actually have a copy of a book about that (currently unsure lang kung Napa.print ko na or PDF copy pa lang)

Read the intro and it is interesting

Just haven't committed to finishing it just yet.

What do you usually trade MLMS?
forex, stock, commodities, or others?

#72 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 06:15 PM

I have pdf copy of a simplified offshoot version of turtle trading system which I basically studied within 2 years. It is side effect - It requires a GREAT patient to make valid entry based on its 1-day trend following strategy.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FRs, finance, fun, feelings, frivolities, flights of fancy, fictional reports

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users