• 2 weeks later...

️  POLICIES AND TERMS: (SEPTEMBER 1, 2021)

🏁 PROFIT [Option 1]
FIXED INCOME AND GUARRANTEED 4% a month based on your investment. This is preferable to those who wants lesser risk. 

Example: If you invest P100,000, the fixed monthly return is P4,000 a month. 

🏁 PROFIT [Option 2]
40% on Actual Profit earned by your account (Not Guaranteed, this is a shared risk). The other 60% will be our commission. 

So in short, we are going to fund my new project but the income that we will generate will coming from my trading business so that you can already earn after we set up your account. 

️ COMMON TERMS

🏁 MINIMUM INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment is P100,000 with 6-months LOCK-IN PERIOD

🏁 WITHDRAWAL
Profits can we withdrawn each month

🏁 CONTINUITY CLAUSE
If the account is not withdrawn after the lock-in period, it is deemed that you would like us to continue managing your accounts

🏁 INVESTMENT REPORT
You can get a real-time report but I will send a monthly investment summary.

I provide historical ACTUAL results or performance of our accounts using our Robots, you will be able to view or share it. 

---------

**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

Here are the Stats from October 1 to October 29, 2021:

New Accounts: 20

Asset Under Management (AUM): $83,504.35

Gross Profit: $12,335.87

Gross Profit %: 14.77%

Win Rate: (19568/25201) YTD Total Trades

Win Rate %: 77.65%

FB_IMG_1635765382818.jpg

On 1/6/2021 at 6:53 AM, neville said:

If the 100K is strictly your emergency funds, compute for three months' worth first. The remaining amount, you can place in a high yield savings account or time deposit. It should be liquid at all times.

Rework your budget so that you can allot a specific amount for investing. Never make your emergency funds as your investment seed money.

Start off with looking at your financial status. Then, list down your financial goals, and based on your current income, calculate your retirement fund. Then you can adjust your budget to accommodate your savings stash and investment allotment. Match the investment instrument with the financial goal you listed. These instruments should be able to meet your short, medium, and long-term goals.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:17 AM, mytenderbear_16 said:

Hello guys,

Can I ask where are you most likely to put up your 100k savings?

Am already near my 30s and haven't started building my passive income yet. Reality slapped me last year when I had COVID and didn't have enough savings to cover medication if situation got worse but good thing I was able to recover after a month.

Any suggestions would greatly help.

Notes: I was able to reduce my expenses for about 30% last Q4. And already learning about stock market but haven't invested yet.

beginner lang din po ako, pero based sa mga nababasa ko at mga napagtanungan, I think I agree with neville. may mga nagsabi to check the goals (financial, personal, family, career, etc) and the timeline, at yung areas of personal finance ba yun? (not sure kung tama tong naaalala ko: emergency fund, daily expenses/obligations, investment, insurance, etc)

then for the investment portion, risk profile (conservative, moderate, aggressive, etc) and investment horizon (days, weeks, months, years, etc). then once may idea na on the risk profile, may mga instruments na fit for each profile as a guide (high yield deposits, time deposit, bond funds, mutual funds, reits, stocks, etfs, crowdfunding, crypto, real estate, business, etc, or a combination ng mga ito), though pwede naman mag-explore pa din ng ibang instruments though with the corresponding risk at need to check din yung relevant laws

may mga platforms ata na nagbibigay ng free dummy account with virtual currency para masubukan pano mag-invest though iba pa rin talaga kapag totoong sariling pera na ang gamit haha :D still I think helpful if ito yung napiling instrument para mas familiar na at mas informed sa decisions

still a long way to go, at dami pang kelangan matutunan kaya ang pinakanatutunan ko talaga is patience especially sa sarili ko kapag nagkakamali sa mga investment decisions at celebrate the wins, though hindi naman sobra, at hindi kelangan monetary ang celebration :) 

If you are a conservative investor. You can place your excess funds in Tonik bank. Just download their app and you can open an account in less than 5 mins.

Currently they have short term time deposits for 6 months at 6% interest. This might go down na by next year as this is promotional only I believe (Same with CIMB bank before where they lowered their rates a year after they launched here in PH)

You can also place your money in "Stashes" which you will enjoy 4% interest per annum. You can refer sa vloggers in youtube for more info or Tonik Bank's PH website.

Top PH banks cannot compete with this rate due to their overhead costs. Therefore this is Tonik's competitive advantage.

P.S. I'm not working there. Just sharing this to everybody.

On 11/1/2021 at 7:23 PM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

️  POLICIES AND TERMS: (SEPTEMBER 1, 2021)

🏁 PROFIT [Option 1]
FIXED INCOME AND GUARRANTEED 4% a month based on your investment. This is preferable to those who wants lesser risk. 

Example: If you invest P100,000, the fixed monthly return is P4,000 a month. 

🏁 PROFIT [Option 2]
40% on Actual Profit earned by your account (Not Guaranteed, this is a shared risk). The other 60% will be our commission. 

So in short, we are going to fund my new project but the income that we will generate will coming from my trading business so that you can already earn after we set up your account. 

Hi, interested in investing. Please PM additional details and how I will transfer my investment. Expect a delay in my replies since I can only send 2 messages/PMs a day as of now.