Do You Sometimes Crave For Shawarma? San Masarap?

sorry to burst your bubble guys, pero all the best shawarma's here won't half compare with tha real thang... those made in the middle east. pero a good second would be those found around the glori supermart areas. i'm just not sure if all marts have that stall pero three that i've been to do. it's a simple shawarma stand... hope you find it!

sorry to burst your bubble guys, pero all the best shawarma's here won't half compare with tha real thang... those made in the middle east.

i would suppose so...thats the rule when it comes to food...:)

maybe you should try the places mentioned in this thread...they're much better than anything sold at stalls in the supermarket...IMHO...

Edited by chris_md
i would suppose so...thats the rule when it comes to food...:)

maybe you should try the places mentioned in this thread...they're much better than anything sold at stalls in the supermarket...IMHO...

its been a long time since i heard from you, dear friend. how have you been doing with the leaks? :D

most rustan and robinson supermarket shawarma stalls are branches of the one in salas, the oldest one being the one located at rustans harrison plaza.

Guest temperamental
Usually merong stalls yung Babba sa mga night market / bazaars every christmas. meron ngayon sa night market ng greenhills, just below the COD-like christmas show.

yes masarap ang babba, pero kung 2 servings ang kakainin mo medyo nakakaumay ;) sa may philcoa meron nun kaya accessible para sa akin nung nasa school pa ako pero nung inayos ng mmda yung area nawala sya dun, ngayon sa may mrt ayal na lang ako pumupunta pag gusto ko magshawarma ;)