Acer Desktops And Notebooks

Guest Dobermaxx

I've been using a Travelmate 3682 for 6 months now and when it came time to get anohter lap[top for the office I got a Travelmate 4315. Acer laptops are the best value for money in my book. ;)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i bought an acer aspire 2920 when i was in malaysia last week

specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo

1GB DDR2 (upgradable to 2GB)

160GB HDD

12.1" LCD

w/ Bluetooth & WLAN

Windows Home Vista Basic OS

RM 3,266.00 or Php 44,091.00..... di ko lang alam how much is this here in the Phils.

same price din ung specs na yan d2 sa pinas sir.. christmas na kc at mas bababa pa ung price nyan..

I bought an Acer Aspire 5541 notebook last year (July 2006) for 70K...love it love it...

Its price went 50% down from its original price now..sayang! hehehe!!

Intel ® Centrino™ Duo Mobile Technology

- Intel ® Core ® Duo Processor T2050 (1.6GHz, 2MB L2 cache, 533MHz FSB)

- Intel ® 945GM Express Chipset

- Integrated Intel ® Pro/Wireless 3945BG

Integrated Bluetooth™

WiFi Connectivity

512MB DDR2-533 (Max 4GB)

80GB ( 5400rpm) , Weight 2. something kg.

DVD-Super Multi double layer

56K Fax/Modem, 10/100Mbps LAN

14.1" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite TFT LCD (1280x800 pixel)

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 950 up to 224 MB

Li-Ion Battery (Avg. 3.0hrs. battery life)

Windows XP Home ed.. (upgraded it to Pro)

Edited by Season_Girl

mga sirs, ask ko lng itong mga specs ng laptop na ito

AMD turion 64x2 TL-58 1.9 GHz -> ano equivalent nito sa intel?

1GB Memory

160 HDD

Super Multi-double Layer

0.3 Integrated webcam

14.1" WXGA

5 IN 1 Card reader

Vista HOme Premium

yan ksi ang bibilin namin next week. pa advise lng. thanks!!!

saka ito nde pa nasasagot. hehehehe

my uncle is lookng for a memory for a laptop. existing is a 64mb. my uncle needs a 128 or a 256mb. specs of the laptop is. twinhead notebook, 64NVRAM, celeron, efio!2S13FTZ. kindly pm me for the price of the memory, brand and the availabity. thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys, wat do you think about toshiba satellite

Toshiba - Satellite T2330 Laptop - Onyx Blue A205-S5804

Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core mobile processor T2330; 1GB DDR2 memory; DL DVD±RW/CD-RW drive; 15.4" widescreen; 120GB hard drive; Windows Vista Home Premium

magkano ang ganito? ok ba sya sa 20,000thousand?

ano ang technical difference ng dual core at core 2 duo? malaki ba? thanks

• 3 weeks later...
need some advise here. we have acer laptop here in our office, but the problem is, we cannot use it on our projector? how come other laptop works? Is there any problem issue with regards to projection....

thanks.

for me.. no offense pero dont choose acer....

lappy... have some problems w/ projectors...

desktop... low psu rating... usually hangs pag marari kang gadget.... (dont know if naayos na nila ito.. as of LGA dual core hindi pa!!)

bka lumang model n yung laptop na ginamit m sa projectors?

dudes ... re projectors , you need to attach the projector first to the acer laptop then go to the control panel and open the intel gma 9000 icon. then activate the twin monitor function. and voila ... it works !

am an acer laptop user ( switched from asus ) and i can't complain . got my first acer laptop two years ago ( celeron 1.8 ghz pa ! ) at 0% installment for 12 months on my credit card , upped the memory to 1 gig and paid 5 k for an extra two year warranty ( as far as i know they're the only laptop manufacturer offering this ) to up the total warranty to three years. and it was well worth it. had my combo drive replaced and the keypad assembly as well ( actually the cats played with the keyboard resulting in a few plastic keys being ripped off ) with no questions asked. short of that its been a very reliable workhorse.

contrast this with my asus laptop which went kaput after two years.

bought a second acer laptop ( core duo 1.8ghz , upgraded with 2 gig of ram and orig vista home) for my kid and it's been trouble free too. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by FF

got my hubby an acer extensa laptop at bestbuy as a valentine's day gift...

Got it just in time before the sale was over.

the reviews were good enough and you get a lot for your money

so I figured it's worth taking a chance on a brand that I'm not familiar with.

The only negative thing I read was the screen going blank and the cheap speakers.

But I bought it mainly so hubby and I can chat and we need something affordable

that won't put a dent on my pocket book if he breaks this one again.

for the price point, around $750 (with my 2 yr warranty) you get so many features.

Can't wait to try that built-in webcam I heard so many good things about.

Edited by hottlipss
guys, wat do you think about toshiba satellite

Toshiba - Satellite T2330 Laptop - Onyx Blue A205-S5804

Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core mobile processor T2330; 1GB DDR2 memory; DL DVD±RW/CD-RW drive; 15.4" widescreen; 120GB hard drive; Windows Vista Home Premium

magkano ang ganito? ok ba sya sa 20,000thousand?

ano ang technical difference ng dual core at core 2 duo? malaki ba? thanks

Dude if thats new very good deal na yan. If its second hand just make sure the battery is working well

good deal parin. Just make sure it has warranty. I think dual core and core duo is the same. Can you

please tell me where I can see this toshiba. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Bossing,

I'm looking for a brand new acer notebook w/ a budget of 35K except for the model the one posted here wala n bang iba? Maraming salamat!!

i got my acer aspire 4715z for only 29900 without OS @ electroworld. but if you want it in package, ad k lng ng 4.5k for XP or 5k for vista. 512mb lng ang memory.but u can upgrade it to 1gb. ad k lng ng 600.

pretty much, mura prin xa and worth ur money.

i got my acer aspire 4715z for only 29900 without OS @ electroworld. but if you want it in package, ad k lng ng 4.5k for XP or 5k for vista. 512mb lng ang memory.but u can upgrade it to 1gb. ad k lng ng 600.

pretty much, mura prin xa and worth ur money.

bumaba na pala prices ng acer. you'll never go wrong with acer notebooks. got mine last year and still doing good. ganda pa kumuha ng wi-fi signal because of its signal-up feature. mine is the 4310 model upgraded to 2gig of ram. very reliable as long as office apps lang, wag lang pang gaming hehehe