Headphones

Guest Kilabot

@redshirt-bro, wala pong magandang earphones/headphones na P300...

cheapest sennheiser is around P600...

try mo rin sony fontopia...that's what im using right now...mga 1K nga lang...

========

@* any reviews about philips earphones? ok ba yung isa na napapalitan ng kulay yung earphones? parang xpress on?

========

@* any reviews about philips earphones? ok ba yung isa na napapalitan ng kulay yung earphones? parang xpress on?

san ba may sennheiser in the metro?

========

bro not necesarry sennheisers yung gusto ko lng yung parng yung generic na headphones ng i-pod pero not nesesarryly apple ang brand. JVC,Sony,Philips etc basta nasa budget range kaasar kasi yung mga japek na china yung tig 150p 3 days sira na yung left side :thumbsdownsmiley:

For those looking for cheapo headphones, settle with it and disregard our expensive recommendations. Believe me, dont look back or your wallet gets it :)

Sennheiser's sound signature is more warm and fun, but I wanna try something more analytical for classicals. Does the Grados count? Too bad they dont sell locally. How about AKGs? I saw an AKG K1000, pang display na lang ba talaga yun? It should be sitting in my ears, hehe

Nice topic. Badtrip ako nginatngat ng bubwit ang headphones ko! can you suggest headphones that are good for not more than 300 pesos?

try the TDK NP100 neck-worn headphones... it uses high sensitivity drivers with 117db sensitivity...pretty damn good for P250.00...may pambili ka pa ng yumburger...but only get them from cdr king, the other shops sell them 3 times more expensive...

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8453/tdkel0.jpg

i bought a pair of philips headphones 2 years ago.

i bought the one with the leather like material around the ears

if ever ur considering headphones from philips buy the one with the cloth like material around the ears. the ones that use the leather like material makes ur ears really warm

I grew up using Sony earphones. And then when I got some Sennheisers I found them lacking in bass so i went back to Sony.

I got:

Sony Fontopia MDR-E829V (built in volume control)

Sennheiser MX500 (built in volume control)

Sennheiser PX200 (black, collapsible)

and my current and best so far:

Sony MDR-EX71 (earplug type) Nice bass and acoustic response. Earbud significantly blocks outside noise :D

My next would be:

Sony MDR-EX90LP (metal casing) Twice the price (around 6K) but does not have the internal unwanted plastic vibrations due to the sturdy metal housing :cool:

i bought a pair of philips headphones 2 years ago.

i bought the one with the leather like material around the ears

if ever ur considering headphones from philips buy the one with the cloth like material around the ears. the ones that use the leather like material makes ur ears really warm

i have one just like that (with the cloth-type material) they're comfy but sometimes umiinit din. overall ok naman. sayang lang nasira na yung left ear, di ko pa lang napapa-ayos.