937 replies to this topic

#21 13cent

13cent

taga-linis ng aquarium

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:02 AM

here's my flowerhorn.  medyo malabo kasi i just used a camphone :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

chong gaano na katagal ang luo han mo? gaano kalaki yan?..thanks

#22 dummyact

dummyact

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Interests:Interested in most things geeks are interested in. Just woke up from a long hibernation from MTC.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:26 AM

just a question guys, how can i keep the colors of my flowerhorn pellets doesnt work for them....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fresh shrimps, live if you can get them

maybe you can try what zookeepers give to captive flamingoes to keep their pink color, though I can't remember what they substitute...

#23 radj23

radj23

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:50 PM

ko gold fish muna ulit pra easy alagaan

#24 dummyact

dummyact

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Interests:Interested in most things geeks are interested in. Just woke up from a long hibernation from MTC.

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:21 PM

gusto ko uli subukan mag-isda, pero ayaw ko sa Flower Horn, sobra common na eh :lol:

gusto ko subukan magpalaki ng mga cichlids na lumalaki :P

#25 THUG

THUG

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1839 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:08 PM

i have big fish.. very expensive fish.. its a guppy..

#26 thewho

thewho

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:09 AM

I have 2 tanks...

One is a 20+ gallon tank where I keep my goldfishes, black moors, red caps, pearl scales & lion heads...  :hypocritesmiley:

The other is a 50+ gallon tank where I keep 2 silver arowanas (about 2ft long) & 2 red piranhas...  :cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

malamang patay na ung 2 arowanas mo!

#27 ungas8

ungas8

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:Magic the gathering TCG<br />Computer games.<br />gadgets and gizmos...<br />electronics and mechatronics<br />cars..

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:44 AM

Posted Image

Edited by ungas8, 18 April 2006 - 03:45 AM.

#28 Batabatuta™

Batabatuta™

God of Lust

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10388 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:12 AM

malamang patay na ung 2 arowanas mo!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was about to ask the same question :lol:

#29 thewho

thewho

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:48 PM

hahaha i used to have 6 piranhas.. but no matter how much i feed them daily! i just couldnt find a way to make them stop eating each other. .... so its either that the 2 arowanas are now dead! or the person above mistook his pacu's for piranhas.

i was about to ask the same question :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#30 thewho

thewho

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:52 PM

by the way could someone enlighten me on why the flowern horn is such a big deal?
i personally think they look too artificial....apologies to all the flowerhorn fanatics.

i do hope you guys could enlighten me on this.

#31 ungas8

ungas8

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:Magic the gathering TCG<br />Computer games.<br />gadgets and gizmos...<br />electronics and mechatronics<br />cars..

Posted 18 April 2006 - 09:14 PM

flower horn just like arowana are considered by chinese to lucky charms..a fish like flowerhorn shows how much care the owner gives the fish..unlike some which only grows,flowerhorn grows humps on its head and changes color , so the more care you gave the fish the more beautiful it will look.and just like arowana,you can feed it with spiders,cockcroaches,flies, worms and even small mice depending on the fish size...saya nun di ba...

#32 thewho

thewho

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:17 AM

flower horn just like arowana are considered by chinese to lucky charms..a fish like flowerhorn shows how much care the owner gives the fish..unlike some which only grows,flowerhorn grows humps on its head and changes color , so the more care you gave the fish the more beautiful it will look.and just like arowana,you can feed it with spiders,cockcroaches,flies, worms and even small mice depending on the fish size...saya nun di ba...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahaha para rin palang tamagochi! hehehehe but i get what you mean! thanx bro! but i think id stay with the more natural looking fishes :thumbsupsmiley:

#33 play_boi

play_boi

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:47 PM

fish hobbyist here! i have 3 arowana.

2 Super reds one is VFSR 10inches and the other is 12 inches

1 X-back

#34 preacher

preacher

Stereo Sushi Sensei

• UNREGISTERED
  • 1686 posts
  • Interests:Peaches. <br /><br />I can eat peaches all day long.<br /><br />Can I eat yours?

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:40 AM

I have 1 silver aroana, around 18 inches na nd a whole bunch of cichlids, mostly tangerine's and ice blue's. 2 100 gallon tanks and one 50 gallon tank for isolation. I'm planning to shift sa salt water kaya lang I don't know where to get the equipment. Sino marunong mag maintain ng slat-water aquarium dito, pa turo naman.

#35 THUG

THUG

• (05) Regular
  • 1839 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:03 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cockroach? andami nyan sa bahay namin ah.. ok yan laki tipid ko..mabawasan pa ipis ba bahay... sure ba talaga ng ipis pagkain nya?

#36 veec0

veec0

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 02:37 AM

Any body got saltwater?

I have a nano 10 gallon cube with 1 firefish, 1 hermit crab, 1 turbo snail, 1 feather duster, 1 leather mushroom, 1 torch coral, and 4 bright red mushrooms.

#37 chonglai

chonglai

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:42 PM

i had a 180gal FOWLR marine tank before. i plan to revive it again as soon as my budget permits me too.

#38 nastynate

nastynate

The SEXORCIST!

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:25 AM

I had pirahna (4 fish) before but got scared with DENR crackdowns...

Oh yeah, my pirahnas were in a tank with goldfish. Real pirahna, not pacus either. The secret was frequent feedings (2 to 5 times a day). I also fed them large feed when they matured, they actually ate slightly crushed duck pellets (pagkain ng itik) so they were always full...pagbusog, di uupakan yung ibang isda...although may tama din yung ibang goldfish.

#39 ungas8

ungas8

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 517 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:34 PM

a neighbor used to raised about 4 piranhas..2 of which died because they ate each other,the other two died because his son gave a bull frog to the piranhas...after the unlucky piranhas died he tried to preserve them..he placed them under the sun to dry them up..but he forgot to take it inside the house ,the other morning its gone,we came to the conclusion that the cats took them

#40 jamboree168

jamboree168

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2744 posts
  • Interests:girls............

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:38 PM

does anybody here know selling piranha?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)