Titikim ka pa rin ba?

"It is much more difficult to judge oneself than to judge others. If you succeed in judging yourself rightly, then you are indeed a man of true wisdom.

― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

One of my favorite books. Thanks jaguar-x for sharing.

I must be slow but of all the quotes, why share this one? :)

I'm a very loyal partner. Before, when my ex cheated on me, I was just wondering why he changed. Now that I know better, whoever my bf or husband-will-be will be warned:

I'm loyal, but if you cheat on me, I will return the favor.

Now that is scary. Thanks for sharing Neville :)

the correct answer should be -- NO

but in reality, especially to those who are adventurous and weak, i think, their answers would be different

Now that is scary. Thanks for sharing Neville :)

That's the intention: warn and scare the guy. But the warning is never empty, that he has to understand. MTC alone is a gold mine of men willing to engage in NSA setups. :-)

AFAIK, a man's worst fear in a relationship is the fact that his woman will cheat on him. Double the pain if she cheats because he can't make her happy in bed. Territorial instincts at its insane peak.

Edited by neville
  • Like (+1) 1

That's the intention: warn and scare the guy. But the warning is never empty, that he has to understand. MTC alone is a gold mine of men willing to engage in NSA setups. :-)

AFAIK, a man's worst fear in a relationship is the fact that his woman will cheat on him. Double the pain if she cheats because he can't make her happy in bed. Territorial instincts at its insane peak.

I have to +1 on this one. As the adage goes: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." I googled and found its complete line: "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." spoken by Perez in Act 3, Scene 2, The Mourning Bride (1697) by William Congreve (Geek mode: on. Sorry about that. ^_^')

Siguro sa henerasyon ngayon, its better to use your head before putting yourself sa isang alanganing situation. ESPECIALLY IF MAY ASAWA AT ANAK KA NA.

Imagine the consequences na pwedeng mangyare IF and ONLY IF nahuli ka ng asawa mo or nakakuha ka ng sakit galing sa mga naka "t00t" mo?

I'm sure ayaw mo mawala lahat ng iyan sayo, so if that happens to me, i'd say NO or iiwas nalang ako :)

Interesting. It is true. At some point, some men are egoistic and proud. How long this lasts or lingers still varies and I'm not sure if it will always have the same effect to all guys.

Siguro sa henerasyon ngayon, its better to use your head before putting yourself sa isang alanganing situation. ESPECIALLY IF MAY ASAWA AT ANAK KA NA.

Imagine the consequences na pwedeng mangyare IF and ONLY IF nahuli ka ng asawa mo or nakakuha ka ng sakit galing sa mga naka "t00t" mo?

I'm sure ayaw mo mawala lahat ng iyan sayo, so if that happens to me, i'd say NO or iiwas nalang ako :)

Nice. Simpleng simple lang pagkakapaliwanag mo pero maliwanag at napaka-practical. Thumbs up. :)

definitely a NO for me. wouldnt get married to a girl in the first place if i had any plans on fooling around after marriage.

This is good to know Jan. :)

the answer should be NO....pero tao lang..natutukso rin! =)

"Should be". Pero what is your answer? "pero tao lang..natutukso rin"?? :lol:

Tempting.. but since I'm a risk avert type of guy, I choose not to and is unlikely to change in the long run.

Thank you for sharing. :) I hope so. :)

Meaning titikim ka? :-)

hahahahaha!

Meaning titikim ka? :-)

hahahahaha!

Hi Jessie. Kung itatanong sa iyo ang tanong mo, how would you answer it? ^_^

Lol. Normally I dont answer questions on certain levels. But since it's Vic who asked, I'd be gladly obliged.

And the answer is no. I embrace the fact that I will get attracted to someone else and admire them. I accept the fact of being human and of having primal instinct. I understand the evolution of our culture and how the media and technology affect our perception towards sex and relationships. But in times like this, I prefer to step back, pause and reflect on what really matters to me. Whats essential. Substantial. And that is keeping good quality relationships even under a microscope.

Corny no? Lol! Boo!

Besides, me and my partner can learn other ways to keep our bedlife exciting. Haha!

• Like (+1) 1