What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nafnaf

love to him and hatred to myself, im still hoping though... maybe i deserve all this pain because i'm not faithful to him but these wont happen if only he's with me, haaay :cry:

Nag-inom.. ksama mga barkada.. pra malimutan lhat.. I think we had 1 box of GIN bulag that time.. tpos banlaw ng half case ng beer.... 2 andoks chicken... 2 baliwag liempo... saka ice cream.. ayos.. kinabuksan.. sakit ng tyan.. limot syota.. tawanan pagkatapos... tapos pamasahe sa favorite MP tpos BIG BANG!!! UH YEAH!!! THE BEST!!!

• 2 weeks later...

both...

love...

the love and time we shared...

how he sleep..how he snores...everything in him...khet minsan hnde ko nman nklimutan un....khet ngttrabho ko naalala ko pren at naiiyak...ngtatanong anong kulang sa mga gnwa ko pra s knya...

hatred....

kpag naiicp ko lhat ng kcnungalingan nya..

na akala mo kung cnung gwapo kung mgdemand...

sobrang panget ng ugale nya prang un mukha nya...

:grr:

• 3 weeks later...

ako? parang de ja vu.... 2x n ako kasi iniwan ng babae dahil they chose another man.... and in both cases they realize na mali ang decision nila... when they turn around... i will not be there to catch them... tragic no? the pain still remains... i condemn the action but never the person...

bottomline... i remember the pain.. but that won't be in the way to make me love another....

• 3 weeks later...

For the Guys… Do you also look back to memories..

Do guys also look back to memoirs.. Do you also reminisce those good times when you’re still together or when it’s over you just move on?

Here goes.. do guys also look back to memoirs or you just simply move on?

I work for a trucking company and someone told me that my EX, every time he sees our trucks along the highway he will always say “that’s where she works” or it will constantly remind him of me…

When she used to call you at a certain time of the day and asks you how your day went then after you broke up do you long for her to call?

Do you still wonder what she’s doing?

And the question goes on…. curious lang...