• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#201 Saling Pusa

Saling Pusa

Cutie

• BANNED
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:11 AM

Miyawww! nakakatuwa yun pnalabas sa tv na raid....may nakita daw condom at resibo?!!!!

wahahahaha kanino kaya galing yun resibo ..... sa thera o recep?

hihihiihihi Ngiyawww!

• johncarter44 likes this

#202 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1088 posts
  • Interests:...it seemed that we were alone in the universe, and I, at least, was content that it should be so.

― Edgar Rice Burroughs, A Princess of Mars

Posted 08 March 2019 - 02:27 PM

Miyawww! nakakatuwa yun pnalabas sa tv na raid....may nakita daw condom at resibo?!!!!

wahahahaha kanino kaya galing yun resibo ..... sa thera o recep?

hihihiihihi Ngiyawww!

Ang tanong: may TIN ba at VAT registration na nakalagay sa resibo?  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:

#203 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts
  • Interests:...it seemed that we were alone in the universe, and I, at least, was content that it should be so.

Posted 21 March 2019 - 11:16 AM

- gone to an espa ü

- gone to a nuru espaü

- went atw with an espa theraü

- meetup with former thera  ü Okay so because the opportunities are waning, I'm going to count that encounter na lang din
- meetup with thera outside of espa 

- threesome MFF 

- threesome MMF  Really not that into this idea to begin with, and would rather look for opportunities to do stuff I actually want to do, so striking this out

- SRS  Di na bumalik sa MTC yung nag-offer, so striking this out too

- meetup with walker (ito yung kaisa-isang "sino" sa list) ü

Down to two, with four months to go. 

#204 Saling Pusa

Saling Pusa

Cutie

• BANNED
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 11:43 AM

- gone to an espa ü

- gone to a nuru espaü

- meetup with former thera  ü Okay so because the opportunities are waning, I'm going to count that encounter na lang din
- meetup with thera outside of espa 

- threesome MFF 

- threesome MMF  Really not that into this idea to begin with, and would rather look for opportunities to do stuff I actually want to do, so striking this out

- SRS  Di na bumalik sa MTC yung nag-offer, so striking this out too

- meetup with walker (ito yung kaisa-isang "sino" sa list) ü

Down to two, with four months to go. 

- gone to an espa ü

- gone to a nuru espaü

- meetup with former thera  ü 
  meetup with thera outside of espa ü

threesome MFF ü

- SRS  ü

- meetup with walkerü

gangbang ü

maging tao ......  :lol: (partida lahat yun ha)  :D 

joke lng...Miyawww

• johncarter44 likes this

#205 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:30 PM

I want to write something, but I'm not sure I should.

#206 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:21 AM

Yesterday I finally visited my regular thera. I hadn't been back since January, and the early March visit I had planned went up in smoke when one of the other espas in the area was raided.

We were chatting like old friends. Nothing much had changed for me in the month or so that we hadn't seen each other, but for her it had been a rollercoaster.

As it turns out, another spa (non-MTC it seems) that was right beside them was also raided, albeit with far less fanfare and media coverage than that earlier espa I mentioned. They were supposed to be next, but the management had sufficient advance warning and the presence of mind to close the shutters before the raiding team arrived. 

The immediate result of the raids is that the "regulars" of the spa have all but vanished. She was genuinely surprised that I showed up, as none of her other regulars had since been back. I joked that it wasn't that I was brave or anything, I just figured that things had cooled down, since they were still in operation. She laughed and said that their spa was still "on the radar" and that they could be raided at any time.

I asked what time the raids were usually done, she said the times ranged from 3-7PM. It was around 4PM at the time we were chatting. I joked that it was nice seeing her and that I'd get going.

Aside: while she excused herself to go to the bathroom, I overheard the thera and her client in the neighboring room, and holy sh*t they weren't even trying to hide what they were doing. Someone in management must've heard because the pipe-in music started blaring to hide the noise.

My thera returned with a scowl on her face, saying the neighboring pair could get them all in trouble. Seems that the rest of the clients at the time were newbie walk-ins, and any of them could have been police assets scouting the place before a potential raid.

We started our session, and it was obvious that the threat of a raid hung heavy over my regular. My thera kept glancing at the doorway, half expecting it to be flung open (seems they had some kind of evacuation plan already in place, but she didn't mention specifics, and I didn't ask).

After the session, we resumed our chat. In the time we hadn't seen each other, she was getting her papers ready for migrating out of the country. All that was left to do was to save up for the expenses, and once the visa and the plane ticket was in, she'd be gone. I'd known about her plans since late last year, but it never occurred to me that it was that close to coming to fruition.

I joked, so paano na yung mga regulars mo?

She laughed and answered, tignan mo si sir o, sarili talaga ang inuna!

I replied, teka sabi ko "mga regular," so hindi lang ako!

She said she wouldn't be leaving anytime soon, but I suspect she'll be gone before the year ends. I asked for her number, and she gave it to me. I haven't decided what to do with it just yet.

So far, the progression and evolution of my "relationship" with my regular thera seems to embody my MTC experience. It's fun while it lasts, but I know it will end, one way or the other. I suppose now it's just a matter of deciding if I'm going to end it on my terms and walk away clean, or if circumstances will end it for me.

This hasn't changed my July deadline. In fact if anything, I'm inclined to wrap up as soon as I can.

Edited by johncarter44, 29 March 2019 - 11:23 AM.

• ronjiro likes this

#207 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1088 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:34 PM

In before people start posting in espa threads asking for the espa Holy Week schedules - *after* the respective espa admins post their Holy Week schedules  :lol:  ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)