Best Bang For The Buck Hotel In The Metro

• 2 weeks later...

makati international inn. 1600/day lang. And the Inn itself looks like a business building so if you plan to go in unnoticed, this is the place to be. Yung entrance is an ordinary glass door and sa 2nd floor pa yung receptionist. Room is OK, malakas yung aircon, dvd player and tv.

• 3 months later...
makati international inn. 1600/day lang. And the Inn itself looks like a business building so if you plan to go in unnoticed, this is the place to be. Yung entrance is an ordinary glass door and sa 2nd floor pa yung receptionist. Room is OK, malakas yung aircon, dvd player and tv.

saan ito sa makati???

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sori...the address states quezon city...it's on p.tuazon ave...near araneta coliseum

according to the taxis' bagong building yun...it's actually condo units on Tower A but Tower B from the 15th floor through 20 ata are suites

i know they have rainy days promo when i was there but nothing hourly...it's discreet and not a lot of "traffic" ;) if you know what i mean

Does anyone know the daily or even weekly rates?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...