Mountain Climbing/hiking

feverish

who's into the great outdoors? i've only climbed once with a group of mountain climbers... and well, once isn't enough... i just don't know which group of people to join...

i climb walls as well... but since my schedule's so hectic, i dont have much time for it anymore... im hoping to meet fellow enthusiast to "encourage" and give me a reason to climb again. it's not fun climbing alone...

• Like (+1) 1

nag mountain climbing ako last 2001

activity to ng accounting department namin

ayon super excited ako at the first

tpos kalagitnaan sumuko na yung legs ko..super nakaka gutom ,nakaka pagod at ang init super

dapat lagi ka my dala extra dress

extra money para pang SPA....nakaka itim eh

extra MONEY ofcourse

more foods and fluids

flashlight

masaya siya especially pag na te team work kayo lahat

ang sarap ng feeling nun

at tska sarap mag mountain climbing ,oarang inakyat muna door ni god ang sarap ng feeling wen your into top into the mountain pero once ku lng to nasubukan..ayoko na nga eh nakaka pagod

hehehehe... i know what you mean... ako nga naka-jeans pa when i climbed. so extra hard to climb coz of the extra weight i carried.

sarap naman sa company nyo.. they sponsor climbing escapades.. i wish we have that too.. all of my climbing activities are personal trips so i have to shell out from my own pocket. pero totoo, the experience is always rewarding. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
who's into the great outdoors? i've only climbed once with a group of mountain climbers... and well, once isn't enough... i just don't know which group of people to join...

i climb walls as well... but since my schedule's so hectic, i dont have much time for it anymore... im hoping to meet fellow enthusiast to "encourage" and give me a reason to climb again. it's not fun climbing alone...

I tried hiking Mt. Romel, Famy, Laguna last Dec. 9... We got caught by typhoon senian at the campsite on buruwisan falls...

soaking wet the entire night... and stranded for three days... planning to go back this january or early feb this year...

Too all Mountain Climbing panatics...... try nyo to visit this site....... dito den yan sa MTC GROUP and CHAPTERs.....

Mountanneering group.....

Happy new year and happy Climbing

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=25378

• 4 weeks later...
Going up Mt. Romelo, Famy this Feb 3-4 with my office mates... Sana hindi n bagyohin... At baka makapagdala kami ng rappeling equipment... Were planning to rappel down Buruwisan Falls...

Hi, I've only climbed once (Mt. Makulot) and would like to do it again. Is Mt. Romelo, Famy ok for beginners? Btw, where in Laguna is it? Thanks!

Hi, I've only climbed once (Mt. Makulot) and would like to do it again. Is Mt. Romelo, Famy ok for beginners? Btw, where in Laguna is it? Thanks!

Bro...

I think Famy is a municipality in Laguna Province... The jump off point is along the Famy to Infanta Highway...

It is in the category of Level 1 (Easy) Minor Climb... 240 Meters above sea level...

It boasts of several waterfalls; namely Buruwisan, Batya-Batya, Sampaloc and Lanzones. Buruwisan, the largest fall is an ideal place for rappelling.

Edited by Acrab Shaula
  • 3 months later...

long time no climb...hehehehehe

former baguio-benguet mountaineering society member here

medyo heptic scheds kse

nway.....if u guys interested going mt pulag my friends still go there and do guiding services from baguio......e mail me for details....radj_23a@yahoo.com

UP Outdoor Recreation Group member here during college days...

started hiking since '90... rock climbing and rappelling after some time...

really enjoyed it.. romelo, maculot, banahaw, cristobal, arayat, baco, halcon.... di ko na maalala ang iba hehehehe

stopped around '98... no time na because of work... now i'm 50lbs heavier hehehee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...