Medicinal Marijuana

lonelylooker

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Para pwede lagyan ng VAT??? angry.gifangry.gif Masyado pang maaga para itanong kung dapat legal o hindi. Mga PPP at infrastructure nga lang di magawa ng mabuti paano pa ang pag legalize ng substance tulad ng marijuana? Pag nahuli ka with possession konting lagay lang ligtas ka na. Bakit pa gagawin legal eh ang dali lang tumakas? When the government is capable of fighting corruption, then we can talk about dealing with drugs. For the meantime, I vote DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd prefer restricted use nito (regulated, licensed, taxed), as there's already a lot of research about its harmful effects once abused.

Given na maraming mga hikain, there should be more research din on the use of marijuana for asthmatics and those with inflammatory issues kaysa lutuin ang atay with synthetic drugs.

• 4 weeks later...

observed my friends using marijuana if abused its really disturbing for them

at first it was fine you get the benefits but if you get addicted and abuse it its a different story

im just an observer and studied what happens if marijuana is abused

they become aggressive and violent if there if no supply since their bodies are finding the drug

they do anything just to get a joint load even if they pay for a ziplock/fiver value

they are very sensitive to jokes and tend to be angry at the person easily

they tend to be lazy when they smoke a lot of marijuana and forget about the responsibilites

for me its okay to legalize as long as there is discipline but here in our country i think its impossible or it would take a long time for marijuana to be legalized because of the idea of discipline is not practiced even just by crossing the street

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

observed my friends using marijuana if abused its really disturbing for them

at first it was fine you get the benefits but if you get addicted and abuse it its a different story

im just an observer and studied what happens if marijuana is abused

they become aggressive and violent if there if no supply since their bodies are finding the drug

they do anything just to get a joint load even if they pay for a ziplock/fiver value

they are very sensitive to jokes and tend to be angry at the person easily

they tend to be lazy when they smoke a lot of marijuana and forget about the responsibilites

for me its okay to legalize as long as there is discipline but here in our country i think its impossible or it would take a long time for marijuana to be legalized because of the idea of discipline is not practiced even just by crossing the street

your friends are f*cked up.. these observations are not even scientific.

the behaviors you have cited.. they might have been pre existing even before they started using.

are you sure also that they are only using grass?

to know effects.. you need to profile a person before they started using it.. observe changes.. also take not eif there are underlying issues that comes up that might taint the observation.. example: did their family unddergo a breakup.. etc.

be objective!

anyway.. there is no f*cking way a person becomes aggressive on grass alone.. it is a downer...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/7/2021 at 6:51 PM, Gtayo11 said:

CBD Oil good step sana. Kahit other asean country like thailand may steps na. Pilipinas iwan nanaman

Problem is that our PDEA still think it's illegal since it came from the hemp plant we call marijuana. I was able to buy online but of course you don't actually know if it's real cbd. I just bought the gummies and it really feels good, but it be a placebo effect. At least it really taste like the original candy i think 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...