My Jersey Number Is.....

in my entire insignificant basketball career, i've used the following numbers:

11 - high school bball - in tribute to then famous detlef schrempf

25 - summer league - to bear 3pt king steve kerr's number

33 - inter-town - scottie pippen, period...

6 - summer league / college bball - as a tribute to a previous "anniv"

10 - office sporstsfests / leagues / summer league - as to signify my game's resemblance to mike bibby...

...and perhaps no more... i'd stick with the 10...

9 - kasi nung araw, feeling ko kaya ko pag mag-small forward esp with my mid-range jumper pero talagang kahit anong lineup ang salihin, poste paren ang laglag ko.

10 - slamdunk!

34 - number ni MDE, nahiritan kasi ako nung lagi nalang 9 ang gamit, dapat take a number from a famous big daw; and yeah, ayos din nung nag-click yung laro ni paul pierce aka The Truth.

#14 - because Gary Payton's number in Dream Team 3; then I learned about Ren Ren Ritualo wearing it during his Red Cub days and now he's back in his old number in FedEx.

#4 - Ren Ren Ritualo during his Green Archer days.

#17 - (wore only once) Mike Bravo of the UP Fighting Maroons.

#8 - I know Mike Bravo wore this number during his Red Cub days.

#11 - because of the "Cool Cat" Mike Cortez and Isiah Thomas.

...I'll stick with #14

HS/College - 14, pagpunta ko sa sukatan ng uniform, yun na lang ang natira sa akin. Default humber daw ng big men. OK.

I've used:

32 -Karl Malone

34- Charles Barkley

4 - Chris Weber

I play 4 so it makes sense. 34 was a regular as I always had a soft spot in my heart for undersized, hardworking and mean power forwards. Kapareho ng game ko.

23 - Nung high school, kasi alphabetical ang assignment ng jersey no. Dun pumatak yung apelyido ko. I didn't know that some guy named Michael would eventually make the number famous

17 - Nung college, because my idol was Chris Mullin of the Warriors. Lefty din kasi ako.

42 - Nitong alumni league ng college ko. James Worthy fan din kasi ako, and I play with sports goggles. Elton Brand din pala, because of my inside game.