Practical Shooting

pareng pare

21 hours ago, fearsome2 said:

Any range in taguig?

Was planning to get into the hobby, then pandemic happened.

Haisst kng ntuloy ang plan nmin ng fren k na mgtayo ng range sa taguig  huhu.. Back 2019 all set na. My fren called me and plan nya dw mgtayo ng range don,  so i immediately called my fren from crame about the permit etc. Itatayo nalang ok na ang permit from crame sna i have a fren from na mg aassist but in a legal procedure p dn ofcorse.. Pro pgdating ng taguig or barangay ang hirap kumuha.. In not an outdoor range nmn.. May bfast meeting p kmi early morning 9am wth this former gen's uncle to help us on this. Npgusapan lhat kng san dn kmi kukuha ng fa's etc.. Npgod lng ang lht... Hndi mligawan ung loc if ayw tlg haha.. So this young bff businessman ngtayo nlng ng resort somewer in north prov. Highend one

Edited by csb_miley
  • Sad (+1) 1
On 3/2/2022 at 7:26 AM, rednblack said:

any firing range near qc?

-if you;re near commonwealth,cubao, sikatuna .  go to camp karingal. just ask for assistance from the range master.  

-stronghand for plinking and basic drills 

-trueweight same as stronghand for plinking and basic drills

-pb dionisio if you want to run and shoot 

-jethro dionisio they also have outdoor range but limited

-if you're somewhere northern part of caloocan go to caloocan firing range near caloocan fire station they have 5 bays similar to camp karingal

2 hours ago, csb_miley said:

Jethro intl near rob galleria

Thanks for the info.

Will check this one out. 

Another thing I want to learn and excel at is archery.

Back then at the basement of Makati Cinema Square, there was Jethro Shooting Range and an archery range. Went to both places and had fun. Too bad, I didn't have the time then.

• Like (+1) 1