Your Favorite Anime Song!

joshiasi

Maraming good choices from the earlier ones (Ghost Fighter/YuYu Hakusho, Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hunter x hunter, etc.) and even the contemporary (Kimetsu no Yaiba). Meron pa nga instrumental lng (Trigun).

Pero for the best one, I would choose Kimi ga suki datto sakebitai by BAAD from Slam Dunk. May arena rock anthem vibes.

Edited by SDMNXIX
  • 4 weeks later...

YUZURENAI NEGAI

Magic Knight Rayearth is one of the first isekai anime with the most common isekai trope (another world hero beats demon king) that I watched. Listening to this intro sure brings a lot of memories when isekai anime was too scarce. My close second would probably be BUTTER-FLY by Kouji Wada from Digimon (another isekai anime)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always keep on forgetting that her song is Japanese (as she is a Korean artist)

Bleach's Soul Society Arc (Ending Theme): Younha - Houki Boshi

probably my all time favorite song. one of the best vocalist on South Korea right now skyrocketed her career by singing OST on one of my all time favorite anime arc. 

• 5 weeks later...