• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I posted here that I was.

I dunno, whatever happens I do tend to find myself going back to teaching.

-was a corporate trainer

-Now, an English instructor/trainer to foreigners.

As for using the internet, yes at times. Although, I have to sift through the tons of materials on the web to find one from a reputable source.

Edited by DarkEinjel

I used to teach computer science around 11 years ago. As I didn't really much on the handouts that were given to me as part of the official syllabus, I had to use the internet to quickly navigate around and validate much of the information that I get through other channels (mostly via email, technology news).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I am a teacher. A Medical Technologist by profession but a Teacher by devotion. i teach Medical Technology courses and related courses in a University, have been doing this for the last 15 years. And because of the K12 scenario of the country, i am forced to stop and take a leave and pursue my Ph.D. and sadly not in our country, since there were no Ph D. related to my course in the Philippines. sad but fun, lonely but life changing. will i remain as a teacher? i think i am deep into the system that i cannot go out anymore... did i liked being a teacher... NO!... but why? IT PAYS!... you just need to separate the world where you get your money and the world where you get your satisfaction. mixing the two would surely be chaotic. but yes, sometimes those people who are part of those two worlds sometimes mix and sometimes you would see some to be discriminatory at times, but hey... have you been true to yourself in both worlds or just role-playing in each world. be true, it pays to be who you are in both worlds, no matter how contradictory those worlds are.

Just sharing my two cents

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...