Hongkong Disneyland

• 1 month later...
MANILA, Philippines – With barely 2 weeks left before the summer months end, Hong Kong is still eager to attract vacationers by spicing up its tourist attractions

For one, there’s the world-famous Aqua City, Ocean Park, which is set to have a "tropical adventure" attraction called The Rainforest.

The Rainforest will be featuring a twisting river for water lovers to enjoy.

It will also offer visitors an up-close encounter with some of the world’s most unique animals such as pygmy ,armoset, the world’s smallest monkey, and the capybara, the world’s largest rodent. The attraction will also let visitors take a look at some tropical plants not commonly seen in Hong Kong.

The Rainforest is set to open on June 14.

ABS CBN News

• 1 month later...

peyborit ko sa hk disneyland is the pinoy performers especially dun sa parade. ang galing galing nila lahat! pag nasa disneyland ka, feeling mo bata ka ulit. happiest place talaga. ubos oras namin kaka photo op sa mga mascot at disney princesses. hehehe. mas ok pag di peak season, mas enjoy yung park. love the fireworks show at the end.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The HK disneyland is smaller compared to Japan. When I was there last May, the house of Cinderella was under renovation. So we missed that one. But overall, its worth it. Just as long you come early, charge your camera, and willing to wait in long queues. There was no parade that time. The fireworks is the finale of every disneyland. It is short and sweet (12-15minutes)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i personally haven't been to hong kong disneyland (although nasa hong kong ako just a couple of weeks ago), but my wife has been there, and her assessment is that kung small kids ang dadalhin nyo, disneyland is okay dahil sa recognition factor kina mickey mouse and friends. pero kung medyo malaki na ang kasama, mas okay daw sa ocean park na lang.

or better yet, sa universal studios sa singapore, if you're into good and thrilling rides talaga, dahil pambata nga talaga ang hk disneyland. i've been to universal studios sa singapore and warner bros. movie world sa gold coast, australia and i can vouch for the rides there, thrill rides talaga, especially yung "superman escape" at "batman space shot" sa movie world. okay din indoor coasters sa dalawang theme parks na 'to: scooby doo sa movie world at the mummy sa universal. we'll be going to nickelodeon's dream world theme park sa gold coast din this december, and from what i could tell sa website nila, mas extreme ang thrill rides nila dun, so looking forward to it. also considering visiting universal studios japan sa osaka, pero wala pa naman definite plans for that.

pero who knows, maybe one day we'll try hk disneyland, tutal malapit lang naman at may occasional promos ang cathay pacific (buy 2 take 1, buy 3 take 1). ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...