Villa Valencia I and II :)

at P3,500 (6 Pm - 6 AM rent) ok na sya kasi you get all the privacy and the videoke you need :D

read na lang otehr details at my blog http://delisyusness.blogspot.com

ok din pala sa Rockpoint Hotel Spa and Conference center... :) meron silang private rooms with diff types of accommodations (may family room na good for ten) kaso nde ganun kalaki pool nila...

pero sarap food dun...mura pa!

• 2 months later...

There are stories of Private Pools being raided by hold-up gangs. Just be cautious about security

Make sure you can lock the premise door / gate from inside.

Sometimes, even the caretaker might be an accomplice. Be sure to get a place recommended by a friend.

When making reservations - be discreet not to divulge you are a Top 100 company having an office outing

Know the telephone police hotline of the local police

BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN

we went to laguna last dec 29 with all my teamates, we stayed at Heather's Ganden Private Pool, in Miramonte (right side of Montevista), they charged us 7K (basic charge in all private resorts) for 24hours stay... it has 2 airconditioned rooms, basketball court, unlimited videoke, ref, attic room, clean cr up and down, and adult and children pools... very clean place... I'll post some pics of their landscape...

Edited by dark_horse
  • 2 weeks later...

for information and booking of villa alicia resort you may text me at 09********* or you may call me up at ******* during hours. thanks

MTC rules prohibit the posting of contact numbers. You may ask them to send you a PM instead. ~ DarkAngel

Edited by DarkAngel
Do any of you know of a place me and my team can rent for an overnight team building? we are looking for a private place with a pool... please reply or PM me... thanks!

try villa amparo. turn left after iglesia ni cristo. 4 rooms. 3 aircon rooms 1 exhaust room. 2 swimming pool. or d' spa resort with 3 aircon rooms. big pool and a rooftop para sa inuman. :D pm me for contact number. :cool:

bro how much na ba ang rates sa pansol na ung parang village where you can rent houses with pools? ung maliit lang na pool and house pwede na

kung may contact din kayu pa pm naman thanks

bro, finding a place is not a problem once you're in pansol.... there are lot of guys along the road with a "Private Pool" signages.

Edited by marski69