• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So I belong to the Fire dragon group eh...... Fire?.......cool!

Peace! :goatee:

I've read somewhere that Fire Dragons born on 76 are the most feared of the dragon types. Great leaders / Worst peeps would be coming out of this batch. I've also read that if you were born under the sign of Aries, and a Fire Dragon (1976) to boot.. it's the greatest possible combination for a dragon ever. I'll try to find that book and post the complete details. :)

I've read somewhere that Fire Dragons born on 76 are the most feared of the dragon types. Great leaders / Worst peeps would be coming out of this batch. I've also read that if you were born under the sign of Aries, and a Fire Dragon (1976) to boot.. it's the greatest possible combination for a dragon ever. I'll try to find that book and post the complete details. :)

Ya know what, you are right about us being leaders though I feel bad about it. I usually turn them down when they need me to lead the group. Not to brag about it, but just to tell you that I agree to what you just stated. That's the usual me, I work to uplift the group but not to lead them. I stay on safe side, but when the group collapses -

I pull everybody back on the boat..... :goatee:

malas daw this year for the dragons, may kontra ba para dito?

ako po year of the dragon din... malas at malapit sa disgrasya ng dragon this year.... May pangontra ba? meron po alam nyo po yung lalagyn ng alak ni buddha? bumili po kayo nun! naklimutan ko po yung twg pero mabibili nyo po yun sa mga nagbebent ng mga buddha sabihin nyo lang po yung lalgyan ng alak ni buddha.... it ranges from 300-800pesos po

• 2 weeks later...

january 7, 1977 ako pinanganak

sbi ng iba SNAKE daw ako

pero ang chinese new year starts ng february pa

kya DRAGON pa din daw ako

sa buntot nga lang...

so sa chinese calendar 1976 ang birthdate ko...

kya 29 ako ngaun pero sa chinese calendar 30 na ako..

kayo ba base sa chinese calendar ang mga birthdate o ung conventional calendar lng?

just asking...

• 1 month later...
Ya know what, you are right about us being leaders though I feel bad about it. I usually turn them down when they need me to lead the group. Not to brag about it, but just to tell you that I agree to what you just stated. That's the usual me, I work to uplift the group but not to lead them. I stay on safe side, but when the group collapses -

I pull everybody back on the boat..... :goatee:

I'm also a Fire Dragon under Aries.

funny thing, we share the same experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
masuwerte ba ang mga dragon ngyon????? born under the year of the dragon....april 7

According to predictions I've read (e.g., ProAstro.com), dragons will be very lucky in everything this year - money, career, love, etc. It will be a year for partying for dragons, and partying dragons should do to counteract such negatives as some backstabbers or people who might betray your trust. Indeed, great things will happen to a dragon this year, but care should be taken vs. enemies lurking to try to put the dragon down.

As to me, even one week before the Chinese New Year, tila nag-uumpisa na pumapasok ang swerte (translation = money). So unlike last year, struggling ako till Sep, medyo nag-recover ng konti later, but the recovery was snuffed mga late Nov by a family tragedy that left me drained both emotionally and financially.

So Cheers, everyone, it's going to be a great year for dragons this year :)

ako po dragon din.......

sa lahat ng organization, company or just plain barkadahan na nag-join ako, in a very short time nagiging leader ako.

totoo nga yata yung traits ng dragon.

masuwerte din po sa pag-ibig, although mapili po tayo, di pa po nabigo kahit ngayon may sabit na!!! hehehe. :cool:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...