When Ur Life Is Crashing, What Wud U Do?

i dont i just been feeling down lately....im not a religous person but ok ill try!!

tnx!!

but you have to start now....

i mean, i don't say you have to be that so religious but at least try to talk to him.

pour your heart out & you feel you can breath so easily...

nobody could save you but Him...

and nobody could help you but yourself.....

cheer up, bro.... :)

watevr it is, kaya mo yan.....instead of asking God how big is your storm, stand firm & tell your storm how big your GOD is. :blush:

:mtc:

Got an email from your yahoogroups dude...

Not exactly the way to solve your problem...

Find a girl who you will love and live for....

But i don't mean to search...

Darating din yan...True love can not be found, even if you search high and low.

True love HAPPENS...at the right time, at the right place, at the right moment...

It will also help if you would change your perspective...

Treat women as objects of sex, and it will have consequences later on in your life.

Treat women as a work of art to be cared for and cherished, it will rub on to your own personality...The rest of it is up to you

I'm not gonna give away any more secrets dude. I think you can figure that one out for yourself...

Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is full of s**t but so is your bowels. Remember that s**t comes eating which sustains you. You are measured not from the amount of crap that you put out but what you do after. Like shake the hand of another person without truly cleaning yourself. and they would be even grateful to you. hehehehe

some people go out, some keep themselves busy, some look for companions, and some feel like giving up

but if you give up, you deprive yourself of the other good things in life

most of the time, people over look the simple good things, so try to focus more on the good things rather than the bad ones, and you'll see that the good things outweigh the bad things by a great margin :D