All Alone... Naked...

There are times when I do this. I technically live by myself so getting caught is not an issue.

The most often thing I do though is pad out of the bathroom naked after a bath since more often than not, I forget my towel on the bed.

I also walk around the house in various stages of undress while getting ready to go out or go to work.

• 4 weeks later...

From bathroom to bedroom......after bath......

I only do this at night when the lights are off downstairs except for the bathroom light. after taking the usual night bath before retiring and i forget to bring down my towel....i just tip toe up without any clothes on.

One time I didn't know yaya was sitting on the sofa waiting for me to come out of the bathroom so she could pee. She was speechless at first when she saw me standing outside the bathroom door naked and all.....

Then she approached me.....held my arm....then chest....then hips....before finally taking a hold of my dick (which was then hard already).....

the rest is history......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...