Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Check this out...................if a guy does not have the looks, he'll find other ways to make a girl like him. Making a girl smile and laugh is important, women want their guys to make the laugh most of the time, being thoughtful also has points to a girl, giving gifts, calling or texting...........many things to find your way to a girl's heart. But first, you have to boost your self confidence because once you keep in your mind that im just ugly and no matter what i do i'll end up getting busted. Then thats the end for you. Think positive and if you lack the looks, make it up in other things! :D

...beauty isn't basically everything... i mean, would a classy anne curtis work out a relationship with, say, a simple, down-to-earth guy like me... man, i can't handle that...

...the often used, less appreciated term "CHEMISTRY" is the key...

...no matter, whether pretty/ugly or handsome/ugly or whatever... CHEMISTRY will make it work, period...

Kidding aside

I think the reason is we tried to court them. There are a lot of pretty ladies who up to now don’t have boyfriends because guys are intimidated by them. Since no one courted except kaming mga common juans so kami na lang yung sinagot. Moral is you give yourself a fighting chance of snagging a pretty one. Sometimes they may not be after the looks after all. They might be fixated with the beauty and the beast idea that a beast will protect them and make them happy.

Again mabuhay ang mga panget hehehe

Haven't you heard of that joke yet?

a gwapo guy and a ganda girl - they are trophies for each other

a gwapo guy and an ugly girl - true love

an ugly guy and a ganda girl - nakuha sa diskarte

both ugly - wala ng choice

Seriously, girls do consider look only when they are in their adolescence up to the say like 25 years of age. After that, they do look for something beyond what can be seen. Frankly speaking, it may be money, stability, personality, etc.

So next time you see such an odd looking pair, just let out a sigh and wish "SANA IKAW DIN" :lol:

Peace! :cool:

Edited by tempest_in_the_woods