• Please log in to reply
1439 replies to this topic

#41 Guns of the Patriots

Guns of the Patriots

Slut receiver LOL

• (15) Extreme Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,836 posts
  • Interests:Men are from Mars, Women from Venus, Boys will be boys that loves to play with their toys.

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:59 PM

Interesting resto! 

Good set of food in their menu ah... SARAP! Sayang lang I use to live in ortigas lang, isang gulong lang nandun ah... 

Although I can't seem to associate the name with their food ah, anyways no biggie for me, as I'm after ther menu! 

Yummmmm!!!!

Nice....maybe one of these days you can try the resto.... ;)

#42 Guns of the Patriots

Guns of the Patriots

Slut receiver LOL

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26,836 posts
  • Interests:Men are from Mars, Women from Venus, Boys will be boys that loves to play with their toys.

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:29 PM

Food profile:  Avocado

Maybe you would like to try incorporating this into your diet (if it ain't expensive) :D

http://www.stack.com...ete-should-know

#43 27whims

27whims

wanderluster

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 8,552 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:36 PM

yep, avocado is getting more popular because full of Omega 3s but the downside is mataas sa calories, 

so its not really something you go for when you want to shed pounds. 

very popular here as part of the salads and of course, guacamole!  :rolleyes:

#44 Guns of the Patriots

Guns of the Patriots

Slut receiver LOL

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26,836 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:57 PM

i like Avocado shake, yun lang minsan sobrang thick ng foam, hirap na gawing post workout shake, tagal ubusin...

Is it because of the foam?  Well at least you do get the nutrients needed since my impression of you is that you are a very active guy.  :)

yep, avocado is getting more popular because full of Omega 3s but the downside is mataas sa calories, 

so its not really something you go for when you want to shed pounds. 

very popular here as part of the salads and of course, guacamole!  :rolleyes:

Oh yeah....nice input ;)  Avocado can be incorporated as part of salads....haven't tasted guacamole yet.  :)

Yeah, the calorie part can be a stinger....I'll try to find some alternatives for them not-so active types ;)

My take on calories naman is, at least it's not empty calories lang because of the nutrients it also offer... Also its a very good pre-workout supplement, hence burning also the calories it contain.

Speaking of which, I need to hit the gym bago pa dumating sa makati si Ms.Universe hahahaha

Looks like Tech's gonna be having a few hours of intimacy later LOL :lol:

#45 jelly bean

jelly bean

fuzzy

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 12,745 posts
  • Interests:having honest conversations, engaging with real and no bullshit individuals, drinking authentic coffee and talking about life over 40% alcohol content.

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:58 PM

Busying busy ang sabsaban mo ah

#46 BettyConfidential

BettyConfidential

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7,703 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:05 PM

aba, may room ka na ateh!

congrats! Kala ko ba "nevah"?

pakipot! LOL! 

#47 Guns of the Patriots

Guns of the Patriots

Slut receiver LOL

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26,836 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:10 PM

Busying busy ang sabsaban mo ah

Hi dARA....uhm oo nga e.  So wassup with you?  ;)

aba, may room ka na ateh!

congrats! Kala ko ba "nevah"?

pakipot! LOL! 

Bonjour mademoiselle BC....thanks for visiting :D Uhm....may story involved e.  Here it goes :P

@ Tech and FDL:  Haha....looks like someone's interested in the story.  :D

Well this "garden's" concept was to incorporate success sports stories in order to spread "a lot of things", hence the YouTube links provided in the earlier pages.

And aside from the fact that a "higher calling" told me to tone down on spilling nasty things.  LOL :P

But I think we'll get to go down that "Not-so wholesome" road eventually hahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Gets?  :D

#48 BettyConfidential

BettyConfidential

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7,703 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:18 PM

Ah, in short dito ka na magkalat?

Gets ko, gets mo?  :lol:

joke GoP. enjoy your little space in mtc! 

#49 bods1000

bods1000

garagiste....

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 12,538 posts
  • Interests:music, travel lit, anything cerebral but i also get down and dirty.

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:19 PM

@GoP, sa sports lang ako makikisali dito ha lol! Congrats again!

@mason slake
Agree with you 101 percent re Larry Bird, and Kareem. Bird was the Celtic team while Magic had Kareem with him.

I will continue with my hundred percent Boston rooting by stating that aside from the Celtics and the Red Sox, the Boston Bruins of the NHL has been my sentimental favorite ever since the great 70s Bruins team of Bobby Orr and Phil Esposito, and to whoever would want to carry this who's-the-greatest debate, there's another in Bobby Orr vs Wayne Gretzky vs Gordie Howe. You can also throw in Mario Lemieux and Bobby Hull.

In the NFL, I got lost after all these expansion teams came in. The last memorable year I actively tuned in was 1985, when the Chicago Bears of Mike Ditka with QB Jim McMahon and running back Walter Payton and defenseman William "The Refrigerator" Perry won it all.

But my favorite year was 1972 when all the local papers chronicled every game of the Miami Dolphins who went all the way to winning the Super Bowl without losing a single game, in the playoffs and in the regular season. Of course they had fewer games, but what the heck! That team of Don Shula, with Bob Griese, Mercury Morris and the Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid duo of Larry Csonka and Jim Kiick was one for the ages.

#50 Guns of the Patriots

Guns of the Patriots

Slut receiver LOL

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26,836 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:20 PM

Ah, in short dito ka na magkalat?

Gets ko, gets mo?  :lol:

joke GoP. enjoy your little space in mtc! 

Right on the money LOL :P

And thanks again....well I'm not sure if hanggang dito lang ako magkakalat.  :D

#51 Guns of the Patriots

Guns of the Patriots

Slut receiver LOL

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26,836 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:23 PM

@GoP, sa sports lang ako makikisali dito ha lol! Congrats again!

@mason slake
Agree with you 101 percent re Larry Bird, and Kareem. Bird was the Celtic team while Magic had Kareem with him.

I will continue with my hundred percent Boston rooting by stating that aside from the Celtics and the Red Sox, the Boston Bruins of the NHL has been my sentimental favorite ever since the great 70s Bruins team of Bobby Orr and Phil Esposito, and to whoever would want to carry this who's-the-greatest debate, there's another in Bobby Orr vs Wayne Gretzky vs Gordie Howe. You can also throw in Mario Lemieux and Bobby Hull.

In the NFL, I got lost after all these expansion teams came in. The last memorable year I actively tuned in was 1985, when the Chicago Bears of Mike Ditka with QB Jim McMahon and running back Walter Payton and defenseman William "The Refrigerator" Perry won it all.

But my favorite year was 1972 when all the local papers chronicled every game of the Miami Dolphins who went all the way to winning the Super Bowl without losing a single game, in the playoffs and in the regular season. Of course they had fewer games, but what the heck! That team of Don Shula, with Bob Griese, Mercury Morris and the Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid duo of Larry Csonka and Jim Kiick was one for the ages.

Sure bods, please do feel at home....er garden pala LOL :D

#52 Guns of the Patriots

Guns of the Patriots

Slut receiver LOL

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26,836 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:43 PM

Now I've been itching to make a bucket list (technically things to do when I'm home in the Philippines)....I guess this would be a start.  LOL

1.)  Green Pastures resto in Eastwood, Libis (noted for it's organic servings)....thanks Ms Random contributor....you're great.  ;)

2.)  Cops and Robbers in Greenhills (the name sounded twisted it's worth a try....although Tech checked the recipes...it's a-ok, thanks Tech) :)

Guess there are a lot of things to explore in the great Metro jungle.  ;)

Any suggestions guys and gals?  :D

Edited by Guns of the Patriots, 25 January 2016 - 03:47 PM.

#53 27whims

27whims

wanderluster

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 8,552 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:15 PM

http://www.ourawesom...rants.html#more

http://www.ourawesom...estaurants.html

i hope the links work. Enjoy MNL!!! 

• Guns of the Patriots likes this

#54 Guns of the Patriots

Guns of the Patriots

Slut receiver LOL

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 26,836 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:23 PM

Wow, this would keep my schedule full.  LOL :P

Thanks Whims ;)

Now I need to plan on the schedule and the budget :D

@Whims:  So, care to share any memorable experience coming from the restos you mentioned above?  ;)

Ey guys and gals you can share yours too.  :D

Edited by Guns of the Patriots, 25 January 2016 - 04:31 PM.

#55 ADAM

ADAM

The Prince of Dorkness

• (04) Casual
  • 5,676 posts
  • Interests:Sensible people
    The Arts
    Music
    Coffee
    Movies
    Boxing

I'm just looking, I'm not buying.

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:12 PM

Uuuuuyyyyy Boss, thanks for visiting. :D

Just go left, top until you see the locker room on your right....go inside, it's not locked.  :P

Don't forget to flush (and don't worry, di siya mabubulunan, athletes tested) LOL :lol:

taena, anlayo. 100 yards. inabot na ko sa casuncillo. Sayang, bluer than blue pa naman. Tsk.

:lol:

#56 bods1000

bods1000

garagiste....

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 12,538 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:53 PM

It's good to know I have a fellow Celtic fan. Perhaps. you may wanna read the new thread on the sports section, the Larry Bird vs. Magic thread. Some posts of Magic sycophants there are laughable.

Waste of time, pare. No argument would convince me. And it has become my pride and joy that my son has turned out to embrace fanatically the same Celtic green as we. Minsan nga naawa ako kasi ang tyaga nyang manuod ng Celtics ngayon, no matter how crappy the present lineup is. Lol

And didn't Magic shoot himself in the foot by contracting HIV? Sheesh

#57 bods1000

bods1000

garagiste....

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 12,538 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:52 PM

It is good to know that your son bleeds green. Actually, the Celtics are deep. They are a franchise player away from contending for the championship. Brad Stevens is a wunderkind of a coach. As for Magic, he had a much easier time winning both in college and in the pros. Larry was the transcendent player in that Sycamore squad full of scrubs. He was also the transcendent player on that Celtic squad in his rookie season.

However in college ball here, he bleeds a deep Blue and green is a no-no hehe

That's good to know. I haven't been following them but I'm aware that Brad Stevens had inherited a huge rebuilding headache. I hope they make the right moves in player selection, unlike the Red Sox whose acquisition of Sandoval and Hanley Ramirez panned out.

#58 bods1000

bods1000

garagiste....

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 12,538 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:54 PM

Sure bods, please do feel at home....er garden pala LOL :D

Did I hear beer garden? Lol.

#59 ~sp

~sp

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:20 PM

Congrats sa room mo Boss amo manager! :) -orion

Edited by GwardiaSibil, 25 January 2016 - 09:21 PM.

#60 bods1000

bods1000

garagiste....

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 12,538 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:26 PM

Are you talking about Ateneo or Duke? 

The last Red Sox team that I was passionate about was the 2004 version with Curt Schilling and David Ortiz. I loathe the Yankees but not as much as I detest the Lakers. That 2010 loss by the Cs was really bitter. I remember taking a leave from work just to watch Game 7 which was an obvious "home cooking" for the Lakers. That 2010 finals loss, just like that 1987 finals loss to the Lakers cut deep. Any true-blue Celtic fan felt that loss.

Ateneo. I don't follow US college ball. All I know is that Duke produced Bill Bradley, one of the Knick nemesis of Havlicek and company. Those Knicks team of the 70s was a great one - Bradley, Walt "Clyde" Frazier, Earl"The Pearl" Monroe, Dave Debusschere, Willis Reed. But I was a Celtic all the way through.

Yeah sayang yung 2010 na yun, and to this day my son hates Kobe even in his twilight playing years, where sympathy and frosty adoration are the calls for the day.
For me, I hated those Lakers batch of Wilt Chamberlain and Jerry West, although I admit a certain admiration for West. And also it is with bitterness that all those great Red Sox like Carlton Fisk, Yaz, Jim Rice, Wade Boggs, Dwight Evans did not win even a single World Series...I rooted for them every single miserable year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #NotSoWholeSome, Random

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users