android, ios or windows phone?

i have use all os already and by far android phones have a better development in terms of extensive usability and simplicity.

IOS seems to be the mainstream for most of the elite consumers however from my experience probably the best feature of iphone is its mp3 player and management so far i think even android users have been managing their music library by using itunes but thats about it for me with ios.

Windows Phone seems to have a big edge over camera specially the nokia 1020 and 1520 with its dslr feel of use for capturing images the downside with having a windows phone is its limitations with apps uploading images on the fly to fb seems to have some issues. data management has some issues because you may drag contents to the phone but some contents wont be recognized instantly. i think they have to improve on the apps a bit.

Android phones seems to be the best in terms of data management and other usability of apps for day to day use. ftp transfer is quite remarkable on an android phone, desktop sync is also nice when using your desktop browser to manage contents and sms by using airdroid. wifi direct transfer is also one of the best features of the android phones. media management is on the fly with this phone. the only downside for android is due to a wide range of phone you will get confused which of all the phones is the fit for you, however samsungs technology seems to stand tall with all the android phones in terms of design and hardware.

well its still up to users which of this top brands for OS is the best fit for you

I can't argue for windows because I've never touched their product so I will go with what I am familiar with. Android is the best option if you want ease of use. It's intuitive, if you've used a PC before you will have no problem getting used to it. That and you can easily drag and drop files from the computer into the android once you hook it up. Meanwhile iOS devices are reputed to be user friendly... if they are the first piece of technology you have touched because the way they operate go against the user interface standards of other machines. Simply put, apple products are bad if you have any experience with technology before them - hell the hardware is bad and overpriced compared to similar products by other providers in the same price range. They are incompatible with anything that is not an apple product, they are inferior in specifications to equally expensive non-apple units (yes I am repeating, but this deserves to be repeated) and mainly cater to elitist people who do not even understand the technology behind their phones.

P.S. I forgot to mention, but you need the iTune program for the iOS devices to copy media into it. And unlike with the android phones copying data is not simply a matter of copy pasting or drag-and-drop, but through a series of tabs (that do not appear to be tabs nor is labeled appropriately) until you 'sync' your device with your pc/laptop.

Edited by CoolStoryBro

I recommend apple if you love apps. They are most of the time first in releasing the apps.

I am an android user btw

its always android first because apple is more stringent in reviewing apps

ios for the sheer looks of it (pamporma lang)

android for FUNCTIONALITY (swiss knife)

windows is a foregone conclusion (too late in the game)

Edited by dos8dos
  • 3 weeks later...