Photo

Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

• Please log in to reply
1335 replies to this topic

#21 objectofmydesire

objectofmydesire

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts
  • Interests:a cup of coffee and a good conversation

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:08 AM

both! it takes two to tango. love and sex comes along. It couldn't be all about love only...you also need to have intimate moments :wub:

#22 tabouki

tabouki

Lover

• UNREGISTERED
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 10:37 AM

love - if you want a relationship to last
sex - can never be the foundation of a relationship. eventually nagsasawa one or both parties maski anong spice pa ang ibudbod mo

Edited by tabouki, 02 July 2007 - 10:39 AM.

#23 rrb622

rrb622

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:10 PM

pagmahal mo mas masarap ka sex.

#24 janz

janz

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:friends and activity partners

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:10 PM

men give love for sex and women give sex for love. so i think walang talo sa situation.

but sex must not be the foundation of a relationship as tabouki have said :lol:

keep on loving guys.

#25 CAO

CAO

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:47 PM

to have a long lasting relationship...you just need to have both..but if I need to choose one I think its love..becuase you can buy sex to satisfy your need but not love....

#26 jhelicious_04

jhelicious_04

NOT your ordinary GIRL...

• (14) Tera Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,195 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:31 PM

di bah nga my kasabihan? "If you love someone, SEX them free!" hehe! tama ba yon? wahahaha! :lol:

ahihihi...tama ka dyan :thumbsupsmiley:

#27 tabouki

tabouki

Lover

• UNREGISTERED
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:58 PM

di bah nga my kasabihan? "If you love someone, SEX them free!" hehe! tama ba yon? wahahaha! :lol:

best things in life are free, but for some, credit is good but they need cash... :upside:

relationships work because people communicate their thoughts and feelings. sex is just one aspect of a relationship. mas masarap ang sex pag mahal mo ang katalik. pagtapos ng lovemaking, post-play tight embrace sweet nothings kesa roll over smoke or wash or sleep... :rolleyes:

#28 cmpatiko20

cmpatiko20

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

walang buhay ang pagmamahal kung walang SEX...!

#29 saeed

saeed

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

in a relationship, specially a serious one, love makes it work. sex is an essential part, DEFINITELY! but its still love that keeps it going.

y? for me, if you have great love, or at least love, it shows in all matters concerned, including sex.

because after making love (or having sex) to the one you love, there is a still that lingering feeling. you still care and heck still interested to face the next day ( also the next round of love making) because of love.

while sex, shucks, most often, you will be aware if there is love or not, if after sex, well, you just see your partner as that, ordinary. no other special thing goin.

so, for a relationship to succeed, love is the soul of it. sex is an expression of that love...a beautiful one at that.

love, you just cant go to a corner and ask for one. as for sex, you can have it anytime you want, with anyone. just have the dough to go with the flow.

PEACE! :goatee:

Edited by saeed, 03 July 2007 - 08:13 PM.

#30 DJ TiŽsto

DJ TiŽsto

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Partee and Clubbing

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:48 AM

in a relationship, specially a serious one, love makes it work. sex is an essential part, DEFINITELY! but its still love that keeps it going.

y? for me, if you have great love, or at least love, it shows in all matters concerned, including sex.

because after making love (or having sex) to the one you love, there is a still that lingering feeling. you still care and heck still interested to face the next day ( also the next round of love making) because of love.

while sex, shucks, most often, you will be aware if there is love or not, if after sex, well, you just see your partner as that, ordinary. no other special thing goin.

so, for a relationship to succeed, love is the soul of it. sex is an expression of that love...a beautiful one at that.

love, you just cant go to a corner and ask for one. as for sex, you can have it anytime you want, with anyone. just have the dough to go with the flow.

PEACE! :goatee:

hmmm <_< nice one bro

#31 kHaY3g4Rci4

kHaY3g4Rci4

~khaye garciaģ~

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,251 posts
  • Interests:if u can stand with every words that you'll gonna say to me... feel free to be friends with me... then who knows, right?ayoko lang kasi sa taong hanggang sa salita lang...

i haTe pPoL na naGmaMaLiniS na tiPoNg eWan.. i hate BACKFIGHTERS!!! LIARS etc.. if u wanna know me more, u can come and ask me straight.... di ako ung tipong magpapakyut para lang makakuha ng atensyon... i dont have to...graduate na ako jan :lol: JOKE!!! o_O v

Posted 08 July 2007 - 07:48 AM

:flowers: BOTH!!!!! :flowers: you can have sex to anyone even if you dont love the person or you love that person but as long as a relationship's involved of course you should have it BOTH!!!! :flowers:

#32 singkit`

singkit`

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:02 AM

walang buhay ang pagmamahal kung walang SEX...!

Pagmamahal lang sa kabiyak ang ganito. You love your parents, siblings, friends... required ba ang sex?
Pwede rin namang impotent ka but you still love your partner... yung iba kahit may kapansanan at walang kapasidad makipagtalik, minamahal pa rin ng asawa nila.

Love makes the relationship work, together with money he he! Di nila maiwan kasi may pera pa.

#33 mismo

mismo

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:15 AM

Both pero love ang mauna before sex for the simple reason na ang ka relationship mo mahal mo muna bago kayo mag sex di ba?

#34 0kulas0

0kulas0

pakyuT

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:51 AM

dba kino-complement ng love at sex ang bawat isa sa kanila?

#35 jonty3

jonty3

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:59 AM

both...

#36 buddy01

buddy01

Golden retriever

• (07) Avid Member
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:52 PM

love is the foundation of every relatiohsip.iba ibang taong malapit sa you,iba ibang intensity o level ng love.
sex is an important part for couples. this spices the relationship. in order for the relationship to work, it has to have both.
it will be very difficult for couples to stay together without sex.

#37 cadbury007

cadbury007

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:Friends, suplado ko pero tapat na kaibigan and girls, only a hypocrite would say otherwise. :)
    Just PM your ym if you want to be a friend and we can talk anything under the sun.

Posted 14 September 2007 - 09:11 PM

:hypocritesmiley:

Respect.. number one yon. that means you respect her opinion or kung ayaw nya sa gusto mo mangyari.. Sex is accepted but that should fall as a secondary option... sex does happen kung medyo sobra na intimacy or your seduction level. So it's really up to you man. my two nickle. :headsetsmiley:

#38 louiemagic

louiemagic

The Non-stop Satisfier

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Interests:women...thats all..come and get me or ill get you heheheh

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:33 PM

Love keeps the relationship alive.Sex makes it exciting. that is if you are young. but if times goes by and as you grow old and all lust for the flesh has been lost then the only thing the is left is LOVE. All you need is Love.

#39 munchiehoneycake

munchiehoneycake

mrs. ni chemistmd

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,710 posts
  • Interests:I love to watch basketball (players) haha..
    wholesome lang po mga kapatid..
    cause i'm already taken.. for granted..
    A hopeless romantic!

Posted 17 September 2007 - 06:24 AM

siguro dapat 80% love 20% sex..
kasi pag masyado ma-oversex eh maging physical attraction na lang ang gumana..
pag wala nang sex.. magsasawa na.
tsaka ung sex dapat full of love and respect.. hindi ung wala lang, trip lang nila gawin.. hehe

#40 zamora2310

zamora2310

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Politics, Music, Charitable Causes

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:33 AM

Love, trust, and respect keep the relationship alive. Sex is one of the various forms of expression we use to express our love or to affirm such trust and respect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users