Home /private Gyms

Got a Lifefitness T9 treadmill in my exercise room..the best treadmill I've used in my opinion commercial or otherwise.......the only setback is the P300t plus price tag........planning to get the lifefitness G5 to complete my home gym....I love working out at home...beats driving in traffic to go the gym plus you can workout whenever you feel like it.......

• 1 month later...

my parents brought me 1set of dumbbells and an adjustable bench when i went to the province for 2-month vacation . because there are no good gyms in our province, but i find it boring working out in our home. i easily get bored when i am working out alone. i preferred working out in a commercial gym

• 3 weeks later...

u can tag along a friend para samahan ka... a gym buddy motivates you to be consistent in working out

my parents brought me 1set of dumbbells and an adjustable bench when i went to the province for 2-month vacation . because there are no good gyms in our province, but i find it boring working out in our home. i easily get bored when i am working out alone. i preferred working out in a commercial gym
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my home gym now....Just got myself the Lifefitness G7 to complement the Lifefitness T9i I got a few months ago.......Love working out at home........Bought a commercial grade treadmill because the deck of my previous treadmill (Nordictrack) cracked so I decided to go with Lifefitness......Just got the g7 and am very happy with both machines...I would definitely recommend Lifefitness to anyone out there...Very nice machines plus the service at Sportfit, the local distributor of Lifefitness, is superb.......

Edited by uno1234

looks pretty :D

i just finished my annual 1 month gym break yesterday. am back lifting weights again, my shoulders still hurt :P uno1234, where is the distributor located? sila ba yung may store sa podium?

anyone here know where i can buy used equipment from commercial gyms that closed shop? i want some machines for my personal use.

Sportfit has showrooms in shangrila and rockwell...I'm not sure about podium but I think there is a shop there that sells precor which are equally good machines but personally I prefer Lifefitness better.....The ride is more cushy and it doesn't strain my knees at all....I can run comfortably at speeds of 12-13kph for 20-25 minutes at a time 5 to 6 times a week without any problems.....As for the used commercial equipments, I don't know where you can get them here in the Philippines but I do see a lot of them being sold on the internet. You can try asking at the Westin Philippine Plaza because I know they are currently renovating their gym there. I'm sure they will be upgrading their machines as well......The treadmills at Westin are a bit old and rundown already but the elliptical, exercise bikes, and steppers are still in pretty good shape...I should know because I used to workout there. :D Hope that helps....

This is my home gym now....Just got myself the Lifefitness G7 to complement the Lifefitness T9i I got a few months ago.......Love working out at home........Bought a commercial grade treadmill because the deck of my previous treadmill (Nordictrack) cracked so I decided to go with Lifefitness......Just got the g7 and am very happy with both machines...I would definitely recommend Lifefitness to anyone out there...Very nice machines plus the service at Sportfit, the local distributor of Lifefitness, is superb.......

How much is the T91? Tnx.

360t......

360T????? wow grabe, thats 15 years memberships sa fitness first, and that does not include the cost of the treadmill, u can make that 20 years membership, and i was thinking of putting up my own home gym, ill just stick to FF, baka in 10 years time d na ako makakagym, libre pa shower and aircon sa gym, hehehe

I wanted something that would last me a long long time........Spent 100 plus also for me nordictrack and that didn't even last me a year if we are to consider actual usage since I was going to Westin for about 2.5 out of the 3 years I owned the machine...it was only the last 6 months that I started using it regularly when the deck of the treadmill cracked...I'm not that big (6'1, 200 lbs)...definitely well below the maximum user weight for the machine. Decided to go with Lifefitness because I see them all the time at healthclubs around the world.....I actually got the the t7 at first but it turned out to be a lemon and the people at Sportfit were servicing the unit almost every other day because the machine had a lot of problems...Finally, I just asked them to replace my unit with a new one but decided against it after seeing the t9i in the showroom. In fairness, the service was great...You'd call them and their service people will be at your place the next day unlike Chris Sports where I bought my previous treadmill from.....It would take you at least 2 weeks of constant phone calls before they show up at your place...I never have any problems with the t9 after and it's built like a tank...By far, one of the best treadmills I've used....The ride is so smooth and the flexdeck is not hard on the knees at all even at high speeds.....Great machine and great service......and when you consider the time and effort of driving to and from the gym everyday in Manila traffic.....I don't really mind paying P360t for it.....

360T????? wow grabe, thats 15 years memberships sa fitness first, and that does not include the cost of the treadmill, u can make that 20 years membership, and i was thinking of putting up my own home gym, ill just stick to FF, baka in 10 years time d na ako makakagym, libre pa shower and aircon sa gym, hehehe

Sorry for the misunderstanding...Was backreading your post and realized taht you have the 2 machines mixed up....the Lifefitness t9i is the treadmill...it cost 360t...and the Lifefitness g7 is the home gym.....cost is 200t...

• 3 weeks later...
parecommend naman ng routine for reducing tummy size.

I would say a combination of abdominal exercises like sit-ups and crunches and cardio (jogging, biking, etc).......and of course, diet.......I couldn't do the dieting part so I am just sticking to ab exercises and treadmill....