Hacking, Cracking?

hackers likes to tap, not really to do sumthing bad but for the thrill of it (getting into a system supposedly un-"hackable".. crackers are responsible for us being able to play pirated games they bypass the verification of the game itself or by providong key generators and other stuff.. cracking is like opening a locked door so many can access it.. (its software rights infringement but for me its cheaper games and early releases :D).. crackers really are good with cheese :)

can we start at something worthwhile and not debate? ie like breaking into a site and teaching how its done step by step, lets have a standing agreement that those who wish to learn help each other out, and for those who dont have anything positive to contribute to just read...that way we can all gain..MHO

i don't agree with this. its unethical. doing this without the consent of the site owner is cracking and is punishable by law.

Honestly, I do hacking up to now sa mga Yahoo Emails. Lalo na yung Online Games account. So ingat kayo guys sa pag paglalagay ng email add and password online kc madami din ang gumagawa nito, gumaya lang me. hehehe

to the mods:if this post is OT just direct me to the correct thread or tell me if need to make a new one, it just seems that my audience is that people who follow this thread

my yahoo account keeps getting hacked. once last jan and just today and so far it happened at around the same time of day. i get an email on my alternate email address saying that my password was changed. I notice an ip address at the bottom of the email. i suspect its the ip of the pc/network where the password was changed since when I'm the one who change the password it shows my networks ip.

This was done while I was online so when I got the message from my alternate email address I was still able to use the forgot password page before my info was changed.

I would like to know how I could get my account back incase the personal info was changed. Like how to get the new password or to view the info to request for a new password.

I would also like to know how to prevent this. I don't open any suspicious looking emails or click on any links from messenger. the only thing my computer is guilty of is pirated software. Is it possible that there may be something in my computer like a keylogger or something? My computer is connected to a router and I have a few shared folders for the other computers. I have norton system works 2005, xp sp2/windows firewall and sygate personal firewall. Is there anything else that I need in case the problem is in my computer/network?

by the way here are the ip's from the notification emails when I was hacked

[147.10.139.71]

[68.77.150.203]

to the mods:if this post is OT just direct me to the correct thread or tell me if need to make a new one, it just seems that my audience is that people who follow this thread

my yahoo account keeps getting hacked. once last jan and just today and so far it happened at around the same time of day. i get an email on my alternate email address saying that my password was changed. I notice an ip address at the bottom of the email. i suspect its the ip of the pc/network where the password was changed since when I'm the one who change the password it shows my networks ip.

This was done while I was online so when I got the message from my alternate email address I was still able to use the forgot password page before my info was changed.

I would like to know how I could get my account back incase the personal info was changed. Like how to get the new password or to view the info to request for a new password.

I would also like to know how to prevent this. I don't open any suspicious looking emails or click on any links from messenger. the only thing my computer is guilty of is pirated software. Is it possible that there may be something in my computer like a keylogger or something? My computer is connected to a router and I have a few shared folders for the other computers. I have norton system works 2005, xp sp2/windows firewall and sygate personal firewall. Is there anything else that I need in case the problem is in my computer/network?

[147.10.139.71]

[68.77.150.203]

yan na nga ba sinasabi ko eh...

good hackers/crackers don't announce to the world that they do hacking and cracking.... tsk-tsk-tsk.

self-incriminatory yung isang post dito.

Honestly, I do hacking up to now sa mga Yahoo Emails. Lalo na yung Online Games account. So ingat kayo guys sa pag paglalagay ng email add and password online kc madami din ang gumagawa nito, gumaya lang me. hehehe

??? What??? Put your email add AND password online?!?!?! Why would anyone put their passwords online? Please clarify. :headsetsmiley:

yan na nga ba sinasabi ko eh...

good hackers/crackers don't announce to the world that they do hacking and cracking.... tsk-tsk-tsk.

self-incriminatory yung isang post dito.

I completely agree on this one. In light of this, I'm quite doubtful of the validity of the post I'm replying to at the top of this one. :headsetsmiley:

[147.10.139.71]

[68.77.150.203]

[147.10.139.71]

[68.77.150.203]

kung napalitan na yung address zip code and lahat nang personal info, hindi na pwede makuha yun. Ang gawin nyo na lang is to suspend the email account which would prompt for your birthdate na hindi alam nung hacker at hindi rin pwede i-edit sa database nang yahoo. mag log in kayo nang mag login nang madaming beses after several login failures i-sususpend yun nang yahoo email. pwede lang yun ma enable pag na input ang birthday and other personal data. Mas ok na to para di mabasa nang hacker yung mga emails na dadating pa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How To Hack Yahoo! Passwords?

This is the best way to hack anyone’s Hotmail or Yahoo passwords. You can use your Hotmail address to get a Yahoo address and vice versa also. Here is how to do it.

First, open a new email message. Type in the “To:” box this email address: pwrdassistance@yahoo.com. In the subject line, type “LOST PASSWORD”. In the body, type on the 1st line your email address (ex: you@hotmail.com or you@yahoo.com). On the 3rd line, type your password. And on the 5th line, type the person you are trying to get the password from email address (ex: them@yahoo.com).

Here is an example of what the email should look like:

TO: pwrdassistance@yahoo.com

SUBJECT: LOST PASSWORD

You@hotmail/yahoo.com

Them@ yahoo.com

This works by confusing the server. It thinks you are a staff member of Yahoo by the way you formatted the message so it sends you the password of them. This is the best way to confuse the server. There are other ways, but they don’t work.

:hypocritesmiley:

How To Hack Yahoo! Passwords?

This is the best way to hack anyone’s Hotmail or Yahoo passwords. You can use your Hotmail address to get a Yahoo address and vice versa also. Here is how to do it.

First, open a new email message. Type in the “To:” box this email address: pwrdassistance@yahoo.com. In the subject line, type “LOST PASSWORD”. In the body, type on the 1st line your email address (ex: you@hotmail.com or you@yahoo.com). On the 3rd line, type your password. And on the 5th line, type the person you are trying to get the password from email address (ex: them@yahoo.com).

Here is an example of what the email should look like:

TO: pwrdassistance@yahoo.com

SUBJECT: LOST PASSWORD

You@hotmail/yahoo.com

Them@ yahoo.com

This works by confusing the server. It thinks you are a staff member of Yahoo by the way you formatted the message so it sends you the password of them. This is the best way to confuse the server. There are other ways, but they don’t work.

:hypocritesmiley:

MODS: delete this post immediately as it is a scam. there is no such thing as "password assistance" and the email add pwrdassistance@yahoo.com is simply the poster's email address.

that is not my email dude... i just got that from one of the sites that is attacking the Yahoo Messenger!

and why should I post my own email... geez

I just thought that posting what would start a debate...

Besides... those who are stupid enough to try that are the ones who're posting in this thread claiming to be hackers themselves...

Real hackers dont tell people they are one...