Your Favorite Cocktail Drinks -- Whats Your Poison?

Zombie

1 oz Apricot Brandy

1 oz light or puerto-rican rum

1 oz dark or jamaican rum

1 oz lemon juice

1 oz lime juice

dashes grenadine

orange juice

1 oz overproof rum (barcadi 151)

In a cocktail shaker, mix light & dark rums and brandy. Add lemon and lime juice and dashes grenadine. Shake well and strain into a higball glass filled with ice. Fill glass with orange juice leaving room to float 1 oz of overproof rum. Garnish with cherry, orange slice, pinapple wedge.

Keep away from naked flame

San na ba nakakabili ng Bacardi 151?? Tagal ko nang naghahanap eh...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But nothing tastes better than french kissing a guy who just drank a can of san mig light!

Definitely a Sloe Comfortable Screw for you.

3 oz sloe gin

3 oz Southern Comfort

3 ox orange

3 oz vodka

Shake all in ice. Drink sloely. :D

Sloe gin is a red sweet tasting liquer that is really hard to find locally and it should not be substituted by other sweet and fruity liquer. And always use fresh orange juice.

FR to follow. :D

Something creamy for the Holidays.

Eggnog

6 large eggs

0.75 (3/4) cups fine sugar

1.5 cups brandy

4 cups milk

2 cups cream

Nutmeg

Separate the yolk and beat in the sugar until fully smooth. Then mix in brandy. Then mix in milk and cream. Whisk separately the egg whites until stiff then add to the mix. Sprinkle with nutmeg. This make for 12 servings.

I feel icky about using raw eggs for this brought from ordinary stores. Only if you know that they are really fresh should you use the eggs to make this drink. Not only it would taste yummy, it would also avoid giving you any unwanted stomach problems during the holiday season. Use also fresh milk and a good brandy (Fundador for example).

This is me quoting Mo Twister quoting John Mayer: :D

Have a Happy non-Denominational Holiday!!

:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Caipirinha

1. Get two or three limes. Quarter, then squeeze juice into a tall glass. Put all of the stuff, crushed lime and all, as well.

2. Add two tablespoons of brown sugar.

3. Fill glass with white rum until 3/4 mark.

4. Top with cracked ice.

A very refreshing drink on a hot afternoon like this!

THREE VERSIONS OF THE BLACK RUSSIAN:

Version 1

Ingredients:

3 cl Vodka (Stoli)

3 cl Coffee liqueur (Kaluha)

15 cl Coca-Cola

Mixing instructions:

Pour Stoli, Kaluha into highball over ice. Top with Coke and serve.

Version 2:

Ingredients:

1 1/2 oz Vodka (Smirnoff)

1 oz Kahlua

Ice cubes

Squeeze of fresh Orange

Mixing instructions:

Stir briefly or until spoon disentegrates.

Version 3:

Ingredients:

3/4 oz Coffee liqueur

1 1/2 oz Vodka

Mixing instructions:

Pour ingredients over ice cubes in an old-fashioned glass and serve.

have you guys heard of Antonov vodka?? well according to my friend's review..

"Antonov Vodka is 80-proof, double-filtered fermented sugarcane vodka that distills the fire of Russia. Pure with no distinct taste or aroma, Antonov guarantees no hangover when enjoyed straight up. It has no distinct taste and aroma, which promises to be a fabulous mix to popular bar concoctions. It comes in a unique triangular 700ml frosted bottle with a red cap."

i dont know, i havent tried it yet...

ive tried drinking tequilla, tpos chaser ung vodka! ahhahaha

pls do try antonov vodka, its not up to par with absolut but it'll get u there

antonov with pineapple juice, triple sec and a drop of blue pomegranate - ANTONOV BLUES

also DON ENRIQUE MIXKILA and ST GEORGE WHISKY cocktail mixes.

Stoli actually makes a coffee-flavored vodka that I've seen on the shelves at Shopwise. Friends have told me that it's really good, so I'll probably be trying it after I finish my bottle of Persik. Yum! :cool:

Curiouser and curiouser... id like to try that coffee vodka. I rarely drink but when I do its either a vodka mix or a Bacardi mix.

Para hindi OT: Has anyone tried Cranberry Kurant? Parang natatakot akong subukan dahil sa cranberries. Is it worth trying, do you think? :blink:

If youre into the entire maasim plus a little mapait aftertaste ... then you will like this ... otherwise, its just a bit too mapakla ...

I kinda liked it.

Absolut Vanilia and Coke

Hmmm nice idea. Parang Vanilla Coke with a kick.

So alin kaya dyan ang bibilin ko na Vodka sa Byernes? :lol:

I once ran out of orange juice and brandy so I tried a different mix from what I had in stock..

1 oz cointreau

1 oz white rum

1 oz dark rum

2 oz grapefruit juice

Shake all in ice, pour in glass including the ice.

Damn this tastes good. I used the white and dark versions of Tanduay, and pure grapefruit juice available in 1liter cartons. The grapefruit juice that I got has some pulp in it so the pulp nicely floats on top of the drink. Don't be fooled by its sweet, bitter, and peachy color for it gives mean punch. The taste is a hybrid of Mai-Tai and Between the Sheets -so I'll just call it Tai-Sheet (hehehe). But seriously its good. :thumbsupsmiley:

I know SM sells it at their kitchen utensills area, though I'm not sure if they sell some good ones. What I got was a japanese brand that costs about P900. It is important that you have a sturdy shaker because it will slip off your hand at one point of your "shaking" life, especially after finishing five (or more) drinks. Mine have bounced off hard cement floors several times but it has not been deformed and the cap still perfectly fits!

:mtc:

anyone knows wer i can buy a shaker?

tRY nyo Margarita King! it's good...

you can combine it with either coke... cranberry juice... mango juice... pineapple juice... even some red bull!

sorry I don't know how to mix it... a friend does it for us ;)

the thing that I like most about this drink... no hangovers!!! :boo:

Edited by kLique
Curiouser and curiouser... id like to try that coffee vodka. I rarely drink but when I do its either a vodka mix or a Bacardi mix.

If youre into the entire maasim plus a little mapait aftertaste ... then you will like this ... otherwise, its just a bit too mapakla ...

I kinda liked it.

Hmmm nice idea. Parang Vanilla Coke with a kick.

So alin kaya dyan ang bibilin ko na Vodka sa Byernes? :lol:

Hey Wyld! Fancy running ito you here. ^_^

Yikes, maasim na mapait? :blink: I don't think that's up my alley at all. I think I'll just stick to my peach vodka with Sprite and a cherry. ^_^

So just out of curiousity, which vodka did you finally end up buying? Did you try the coffee vodka? How was it? :)

ANTONOV RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Antonov Vodka, Sprite, Blue Pomegranate Syrup

ANTONOV SOVIET FIRE

Antonov Vodka, Strawberry Syrup

ANTONOV COOL RUSSIAN

Antonov Vodka, Dalandan Soda, Creme de Menthe White

ANTONOV BLUES

Antonov Vodka, Triple Sec, Blue Pomegranate, Pineapple Juice

:cool: :thumbsupsmiley:

For your date on Valentines Day :heart:

Chocolate Martini

2 oz Vodka

1.5 oz creme de cacao

Shake all in ice and strain into a chilled Martini glass.

This cocktail is sweet and as neat as a felt-covered heart wrapped up in a ribbon. The guy will find it sturdy due to the Martini name and the girl will love it as it does not have that gasoline taste. :D