All About Bags

ladyboy

I used to then a lot of knock offs started coming out and now it's lost it's novelty for me.

I'm regretting spending all the money on several of them that are now just collecting

dust in my closet. Can't sell them b'cuz hubby gave them as gifts. I know better now!

My new obsession, Chanel and Christian Dior...but I'm not working anymore so

hanggang tulo laway na lang ako...I'm trying to convince myself that I really don't need

or want them... just too expensive, impractical, and just way too foolish for me to

spend that kind of money on a purse...everyday, I say that to myself about a hundred times

a day....

Edited by hottlipss

Louis Vuitton arent going anywhere anymore unless Marc Jacob starts changing things around because the knock offs are getting out of hand and even if you buy an original people just think you got a fake.

It also doesnt help when Marc Jacob says he likes it when he sees people with knock offs...

I own a LV satch bag for work, dont use it much as my laptop bag is useful enough now...

Edited by luol_deng
  • 4 weeks later...

i don't like the newer LV designs that are coming out. the first murakamis were cute. but the ones that followed were too much. plus the multicolore and the ones with perforations are just downright weird.

i prefer the classic LV's. the monogram, the damier, the epi leather. the petit noe, the speedy, the trunks. siiiigh.

i think any self-respecting bag hag should have at least one. purchased from an actual LV boutique and not ebay. and certainly NOT greenhills.

• 2 weeks later...
i don't like the newer LV designs that are coming out. the first murakamis were cute. but the ones that followed were too much. plus the multicolore and  the ones with perforations are just downright weird.

i prefer the classic LV's. the monogram, the damier, the epi leather. the petit noe, the speedy, the trunks. siiiigh.

i think any self-respecting bag hag should have at least one. purchased from an actual LV boutique and not ebay. and certainly NOT greenhills.

haha yea u have to thank Marc Jacobs for those bad designs i tell ya...

• 4 months later...

something about the all over brand print that puts me off .... like burberry or chanels .. i cant stand things with the brand printed all over. some people love showing them off though ... for me its all about the concept of "stealth wealth".

Edited by supercrap0416