• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts
  • Interests:Travel, love, more
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:59 AM

- I created a blog site before. It was named Spontaneous Reflections.
- This will be a collection of thoughts, commentaries, reviews and current events.
- Anyone is welcome here to comment and share.

Attached File  FB_IMG_1461952375780.jpg   53.8KB   3 downloads
(Travel is one of my main interests so I'm posting this recent photo from an island. It represents birth, nature and survival.)

#2 sitti

sitti

heroine of my own life

• Diyosa
  • 6,505 posts
  • Interests:Food. Sugar and spice and everything nice.. and hmmm abs... and abs.... and more abs... hahahha!!! ( pervert mode lol!!!)

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:03 AM

nice :)

#3 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:07 AM

nice :)

Thanks Sitti. Mga gising pa - vampire mode. Hehe.

#4 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:20 AM

Old post: Malakas loob mo with other people but when it gets down to someone you love or really like, tameme na. You end up not saying anything except the look on your face and not-so-normal actions. That's me.

#5 Queen Darkeinjel

Queen Darkeinjel

angelic psycho(tic) therapist

• BANNED
  • 27,526 posts
  • Interests:❤BRAINGASMS❤
    ❤ACOUSTIC COVERS❤
    ❤QUEEN BEE❤
    ❤PSYCHOLOGY❤
    ❤BORING THINGS❤

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:37 AM

Good morning. A nice place to share thoughts and reflect. The photo speaks a thousand words.

#6 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:41 AM

Good morning. A nice place to share thoughts and reflect. The photo speaks a thousand words.

Thank you madam DarkEinjel. Good morning too.
I've read your page. Indeed, so captivating. Sometimes even better than videos.

Later I'll post about movie naman - Captain America - after I watch it.

Edited by baMbee, 30 April 2016 - 10:43 AM.

#7 SiLvErClAw

SiLvErClAw

Life is not for the weak

• (15) Extreme Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,656 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:29 PM

welcome to MTC

#8 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:36 AM

Emo + muni-muni.

welcome to MTC

Maraming salama5. Wow, extreme poster.

Edited by baMbee, 02 May 2016 - 12:35 AM.

#9 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:45 AM

~~Captain America~~
Now, for the movie Captain America. I was not impressed with the story.

Civil War pertaining to the movie was an exaggeration. Civil war per se is massive and devastating. It was not.

What I enjoyed the fight scene at the airport. That's the highlight. I the characters of Black Panther, Spiderman and Bucky. Wanda (Scarlet Witch) was damn hot plus the accent. Siya pala younger sister ng Olsen twins. :)

#10 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:35 AM

~~Captain America~~
Now, for the movie Captain America. I was not impressed with the story.
Civil War pertaining to the movie was an exaggeration. Civil war per se is massive and devastating. It was not.
What I enjoyed the fight scene at the airport. That's the highlight. I the characters of Black Panther, Spiderman and Bucky. Wanda (Scarlet Witch) was damn hot plus the accent. Siya pala younger sister ng Olsen twins. :)

I didn't notice yung typo errors and di ko na ma-edit.
-That's the problem pag hindi nag-proofread sa phone, mabilisan and post kagad.
I'm not OC.
More on concerned sa credibility as a wanna-be storyteller - like Paulo Coelho and Tom Clancy.
*I liked the characters...
*What I enjoyed was...

#11 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:18 AM

Elections:

Why is it we always follow the least evil instead of having a choice of good and credible candidates? Wala na talagang mahanap na maayos.

I'll use deduction. Grace no due to inexperiece, Binay due to potential massive corruption, and definitely not Mar. I am from Leyte and everyone dislikes Mar because of Yolanda, not to mention his performance in key cabinet positions - continuation of PNoy's crap?

This leaves me Miriam and Duterte. Miriam is good at law but would she good with governance? I do not think. Patok siua with students and idealists. Analogy is magkaiba yung work ng operations and auditors or quality assurance. Now Duterte has the experience at the local level but high potential nationally. Yung platform lang yung kulang and, ang p#tang %na, sobrang reckless.

My decision boils down to who can make the needed and drastic change. For me it's Digong. He has the leadership and the 'real' political will - very capable. Baka lang masacrifice diplomacy and onti sa economy. This is where his advisers and cabinet come in. May empathy naman siya. Style ng leadership niya yung matigas. But he has to be careful with what he says, esp. about life and women.

Again, i have to choose the least evil... And the drastic change we badly need in this shitty country that I still love.

#12 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:54 AM

~~~ To love - true love - in its pure essence, cannot be considered a mistake. I never considered it a mistake. It involves sacrifice, infatuation and protection.

Perception, circumstances and other external factors make it a mistake.

It's not wrong to love as long as you love to the full extent and you have done what you are capable of.

#13 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:19 PM

Old feed: I am not looking for the most beautiful girl. Definitely not after the most sought-after. I am looking for someone whom I can love and love me in return. Then gradually she becomes the most beautiful girl for me and the greatest blessing.
-----------------------------------------

New: It's no longer about the journey getting there, definitely not when you get there. It's now about how you maintain it, cherish and improve it further once you get there.
----------------------------------------

Research on who you are voting for. Better abstain if you have not done due diligence because it may cause harm than just simply exercising right of suffrage.

Edited by baMbee, 08 May 2016 - 04:21 PM.

#14 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:14 PM

Finally, I'm done. After more than a decade of not voting, i want to exercise my right on voting again. I need to.
Attached File  20160509_144312-1-1-1200x1535.jpg   48.55KB   0 downloads

I chose Duterte. Of course with some hesitation but I already explained in a previous post.

As for Vice President, I did not have a final one up to the last minute. Chiz, Leni or Alan. Bongbong no. Honasan and Trillanes are just dummies.

Leni because she has done a lot of laws - very diligent. However, I don't see her as an effective leader in the VP positoon at the moment. I also consider VP as someone who can replace and represent the president. If president is lost or die, I don't see her as capable. Nabanggit rin niya na di daw siya makakapagfunction ng maayos pag di si Mar President. People will expect a lot from an elected official so you always perform your best.

On the other hand, Chiz is can do so. He's the the most capable aside from Bong. Both Chiz and Alan have been dragged into controversies. However, I needed someone who can back up Duterte. Matalino, hindi mangbaback-stab and compatible. So I ended up on my original choice which is Alan Cayetano.

Sadly, I abstained from party-list and local elections. I am not well-researched or aware in this area. I also just moved to another city in the Metro last year. I better abstain than vote for someone or some group who can't perform or yung corrupt.

#15 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:43 AM

I am glad to see he is winning the presidency. Percentage of canvassed ballots is already high so he is going to win officially anytime soon.
Again, he's capable to lead. He's strict but we need to be disciplined as nations like Japan and Singapore. Now he just has to choose wisely on his advisers and cabinet members.

I know he needs a lot of improvement on certain areas. No one is perfect. I just hope he makes the proper decisions and statements.

Let's also be vigilant and voice out concerns. May mga lalabas na reklamo diyan here and there pero sana valid. Election is done and magkaisa na uli.

Bongbong is winning but Leni can beat him in Mindanao. Good luck to both but only one will win - not my choice.

For senators, I got 7 of the top 12. Great. Si Pacquiao nasali? Sayang yung iba na hindi pumasok like Greco Belica and other prolific (maraming nagawa) congressmen. At least #napasoknasidick.

Edited by baMbee, 10 May 2016 - 01:53 AM.

#16 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:56 AM

Basic package for initial attraction:
1. Face
2. Sexiness
3. Attitude
4. Smartness

Again, these are basic and what we look out for from the opposite sex - same sex sa iba. It's the percentages from these and combination that gives us the impression and outlook of a person - package kumbaga. Other factors come in later.

For me, when I was younger, face was like 70% consideration in looking for a partner. Of course I want sexy. Generally, low yung smart factor unless you're the philosophocal type (exaggerated lang 'to to elaborate what I mean). It doesn't have to be intelligent sa class. Pero one point is turn off kahit smart kung pangit naman attitude. May ganun akong crush before noong elementary.

Now that I grew older and mature, face value lowered down. It's a sign for this stage and tandaan mo sinabi ko 'to. I look for great attitude and some smartness minimum. Of course andun pa rin sexy. Sex is a major factor in a relationship but this is the subsequent phase - ibang usapan. Compatibility is important if you're looking for a long-term partner - potentially a lifetime one.

Ano kaya formula/percentage ng iba ngayon?
  • Queen Darkeinjel likes this

#17 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:30 AM

Coffee is important to me. It's always great to start the day with it, especially when working. Cranky pag wala or slow movements/thinking. When I go to restaurants or visit places here and abroad, sinusubukan ko talaga.

Now, my favorite is 'kopi' of SG/MY so I go for Toastbox. Teh tah rik (milk tea) is a good alternative. Before, nagugustuhan ko rin Vietnamese coffee and kopi uli ng Kopiroti. Turkish hindi ko nagustuhan.

For black coffee, I like Brazilian - nutty flavor. Barako is fine with me. Pampa-perk-up din. Gusto ko matapang na tipong nanginginig ako. Gusto ko coffee ng McDo kasi sulit and pang-daily.

Starbucks and seattle's (2 sbc's) masyadong commercialized and overrated. But it's really the ambience and accessibility that gets you there. Magaling din marketing nila. Great and convenient place to chill, have meetings, study and meet new faces.

I recommend Coffee bean and tea leaf for this kind of coffee shops. Marami pang iba na small time and masarap din. Too many to mention. UCC, of course, kaso expensive.

#18 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:56 AM

One of the physical aspects that attracts me the most is the eyes. There's the shape and color of the eyes but what matters most is how they look back. Sabi nga smiling or expressive eyes.

There is something from within the person and you see a partial projection of what is inside. But it's sometimes like looking at the whole personality and soul. The soul may reveal itself or hide. Iba ang dating. You just want to look at it but, of course, nakaka-conscious. You can also hear people say na "nag-uusap ang mga mata". It feels so good. I am not a direct person or someone who can easily say what I feel or think. However, I express through actions. My eyes would want to tell the person "how much i long for you, how much i miss you, be beside you and how much i want to kiss you and take care of you, how much ...."

#19 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:25 AM

My open letter to outgoing president pero MTC lang:

PNoy, you are a disgrace to your parents and countrymen. I liked you for the first two years but then I started to notice the pattern of blaming the previous administration. "Ah, it's because of GMA", "Ah, it was only in Gloria's time" and all those comments to make you feel better that you are in his term. You did make some improvements in the economy. Foreign relations maintained as expected from any president. I'm speaking for the whole government though the effort may have just been the cabinet members or underlings.

Furthermore, I noticed how indifferent and unempathetic you are. You are an epitome of a snub aristocrat. Pamilyang Aquino - may pangalan. It showed when Mar used your last name in Tacloban during Yolanda crisis. Where are the funds by the way? Utos lang ng utos pero personally tamad and matigas ulo. You are just concerned with your and your parents' image. You did not show care for your constituents, especially when SAF 44 happened. Your promised FOI and BBL were not fulfilled. MRT di naayos. Marami pang iba na pinangako nganit pinaasa ka lang.

You did manage to indict some politicians like sa pork barrel but very impartial. Asan na yung iba na dapat kasuhan, especially mga admin allies. You can't even discipline your team and close friends. Walang bayag - no guts at all. Use of DAP fund was also illegal. Sana lang people will consider you as a disgrace and worst president next to Erap. Sana lang makulong ka after your term for your abuse of funds, cowardness sa chain of command, for failing badly and your bullshitness.

Adios. Good riddance.

Edited by baMbee, 15 May 2016 - 03:28 AM.

#20 baMbee🐝

baMbee🐝

Patron

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,715 posts
    🔴Beautiful, sexy, sweet
    🔵Maayos kausap
    ⚫Top massage, service

Posted 20 May 2016 - 12:47 AM

Attached File  20160517_115335-1600x900.jpg   77.03KB   0 downloads
Ngong Ping monastery or Po Lin.
This is the most accessible pic I have. It's meaningful and true Chinese vs. Disney and shopping. It's good to be back there but also nice to be back home.

Well, I had to do some shopping with large discounts thinking mababawi ginastos for the quick and tiring trip. So I end up spending more sa credit card. May control naman ako. Hehe.

4N4Days
Ngong Ping - Buddha, monastery
Disney (you need whole day) - happiest place
Causeway - shopping site, seeing
Central - site seeing, eat and watch Victoria harbour, ride tram
Tsim Tsa Shui - where we stayed, tiannge
Victoria Peak - perfect view of HK with dancing lights at night.
At maraming pang ibang rides and lakaran.

I hate mainland Chinese attitude being so rowdy and not respecting lines. This also happens to Pinoys but this is different - garapalan level and walang pakialam. Ayun may natapik ako na isa at may nasiko.

Edited by baMbee, 20 May 2016 - 12:53 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Love, Sex, Travel, Movies, Music, Art, Food, Good vibes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users