• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Try All Natural Male Enhancement Supplement. Compare to prescribed and synthetic supplements, iRexion breaks barriers for your satisfaction. With US FDA & PH BFAD Approvals. iRexion is a male supplement that you dont need worry using. With its technology of extracting all natural ingredients iRexion is top of its male enhancement in the market. For more information you can check it at www.irexion.com or email at inquiry@irexion.com.

• All natural ingredients
  • You can take iRexion even with alcohol
  • No prescription needed
  • We ship anywhere in the world

Try something that would ease your worries of side effect. The only product that can do satisfaction.

iRexion has no side effect! compare to Chinese pills which are not tested and sanctioned by any governing body. We take pride with our product and how our product works. With the use of this non-fda approve products you risk yourself to known organ failures and side effects.

With iRexion you dont need to worry about adverse affects. It will last 3 days to your system with controllable erections. STOP using products that can harm you.

You can ask us more on inquiry@irexion.com.

or check us out at www.irexion.com

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Sex Delay Wipes For Men

Helps men to Prolong the time of sexual intercourse, correcting premature ejaculation. This product is made from 100% herbal extract and has no side effects. Apply to the glans penis and conorany sulcus 10-30 minutes before having sex. 100% safe and has no side effects, unlike pills which are taken internally which could harm your heart and kidney in the long term.

This is a new product and we will launch our product within the next few months. I had personally tried it and found it to be very effective. I have some few samples with me. We need volunteers to try this product. For free samples, send me a PM. In exchange of the free product, you need to let us know the effect of the product on your sexual encounters. Limited supply!!! First come first serve.

Again, 100% safe because it is 100% made from herbal and it is not taken internally like pills. Just wipe to the penis and head 10-30 mins. before intercourse, then you're good to go.

• 9 months later...

• Tantra Sex Delay Wipes For Men (7 Individually Packed Delay Wipes)

- Helps men to Prolong the time of sexual intercourse, correcting premature ejaculation.

- This product is made from 100% herbal extract and has no side effects. 100% safe and has no side effects, unlike pills which are taken internally which could harm your heart and kidney in the long term.

- Improve quality of sex life. Satisfy your partner by having longer sex time.

- Methods of Use: 1. Open the pack, use the wipes to clean the glans penis and coronary sulcus 20 minutes before having sex. Please do not wipe the urethral opening. 2. Wipe evenly for better absorption. 3. Use one pack for one time, dispose the delay wipes after use. 4. Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from children.

To buy, go to Lazada and search "tantra wipes" or click the link below to buy

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/tantra-sex-delay-wipes-for-men-7-packs-safe-and-effective-compared-to-sex-pills-i291752648-s476162686.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.1.60d31301xKwGFO&search=1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...