Still One More

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts
  • Interests:Jokes and Mischief
    Books and Booze
    Learning and improving myself

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:57 PM

ANG KUPAL NINYONG LAHAT!!!!! hahahahaha joke lang. BlueEyes will give you some time to translate.

By the way, why isnt MrWade here? Does that mean we can plan against him? hahahahahaha guys, I had a big smile on my face when I saw this. hehehehehe game lets all meet and have some drinks. we are civil people folks.... having fun is more important than political views. Lets just swear that no Politics talk will happen during the EB.

Ok maybe we can indulge ourselves with some Jopoc vs BlueEyes thingy for 5 minutes... hehehehehehe tara na! I'll just be out of town from Tue next week to Fri maybe.... will be going to Bicol. But anytime after that Im free. ;) I will honor the rule of no guns. But I will have a companion that has one. But I can make him wait outside or a couple dozen meters away if it makes anyone uncomfortable. If all agree to act civil then I will go alone. wala naman cguro galit sakin except......

by the way, lets be serious with this.. maybe start off with some introductions. names during the actual EB only. I'll start:

Im from New Manila. But I grew up in San Juan, till I was 28. As I mentioned, my families roots come from Politics and Law Enforcement. I work as the Marketing Director of an FMCG company and who knows, we may do business... I can also sponsor some of you guys with Food and Beverage products should you have events and/or charity work. :)

first round of food and drinks on me. :)

Like sitilim, I too hail from San Juan pretty much for about 40 years. I do real estate and was a chef working abroad before.

Sitilim, you got to give Jopoc and BlueEyes at least 20 minutes for them to really get into the meat of things. :thumbsupsmiley:

I thank you for the offer, my beverage of choice is in my avatar. 2nd round of beer and soda is on me.
  • Ninoattina likes this

#22 TNT Hsia

TNT Hsia

I Own the Fight Club!

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 4,613 posts
  • Interests:The good life

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:47 PM

Aaaahhh .... another room where I can kick off my shoes & relax. ;) Does this mean I can play the Human Torch & Flame on? :huh: Just kidding. I'm doubly honored. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by TNT Hsia, 31 August 2007 - 09:48 PM.

#23 Wyld

Wyld

Youngest. Endless.

• Ambassador
  • 48,707 posts
  • Interests:oh it takes a lot to interest me.

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:55 PM

My apologies, I sent 2 waves of PMs and forgot to include Mr. Wade in either wave, that has been rectified. Enjoy your room for invitations and squabbling and keep it clear of the politics section please. Gentlemen, if you feel that other members of your group has been left out, feel free to invite them to YOUR room.

Hey Unc.

<_<

I wasnt invited... Hmft!

#24 BlueEyes

BlueEyes

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:51 AM

You guys keep thinking that jopoc will WANT to confront me. He has written it before - he wants no part of me, because he crossed the line. Punching the bouncer is one thing, insulting his family is another.

To the member who asked if I really need a sidearm, no one has ever asked me that before. You and I run in very different arenas, my answer is 'yes'. The lesson from George Armstrong Custer comes to mind. The answer to your second question is 'probably not'...;) I assume that Krispy Kreme has not done the same for him that my training and gym work do for me. The answer to your third query is confidential. Discharging a firearm in a host country is frowned upon but happens all of the time. You just need a willing security guard or PNP officer to take the credit. Remember the mall robbery a few months ago, it wasn't a PO2 with rifle...methinks that another country's security team was responsible and happy to let the spotlight go elsewhere. No, it was not mine.

Anyone else notice the absence of someone who refuses to be a man?

#25 denimhead

denimhead

dem bumbaclot percolator

• (14) Tera Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,675 posts
  • Interests:yup

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:19 AM

ok .. so what goes on in here?

#26 pabling

pabling

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,765 posts
  • Interests:tennis, tennis, tennis, food, food, food, sabong and karera

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:44 AM

di ko alam kung matutuwa o maaskad ako sa pagunlak sa silid na ito....mahabag man ang kapalaran ang pait din ng katotohan....bakit may ibaka ng mahal.... ngunit di bale iniirog kong cristina....kahit ang tungo mo sa akin ay mapusok sa pag tipak dire sa mtc.

#27 sitilim

sitilim

ARI GOLD / ENTOURAGE

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:27 AM

oh well, if BlueEyes and Jopoc wont agree to be civil then we will just have to exclude them from the EB. Seriously I do not want to be part of your confrontation, its pathetic enough that it started from an internet forum.

I will agree to all rules. No Guns. No Bad Blood. Just drinks and good conversation.

what do you think guys?

#28 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22,131 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:59 AM

count me in.

i find no problem with this EB.

just let me know in advance so i can fix my sked.

----

and to blue baby, blah blah....

if you are indeed on call 24/7, then please... come to my office anytime.

you want a piece of me, right? then no excuses, see me.... i dont have to go to where you are because you are of no importance to me. i have lives to save

you propaganda that i chickened out is very untrue. i dont care who you are so i will never find time for you. if you want to see me, again, come over

I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR....if you come to my place, i will gladly meet you.
you can bring your informer too.

=====

sorry for the late posting, i was PMd by mod sick yesterday, but only got to read the message this morning. i was out of town yesterday saving lives. (akal ata ni tukomol sya lang pwede managinip. hahahaha)

===

#29 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22,131 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 12:04 PM

oh well, if BlueEyes and Jopoc wont agree to be civil then we will just have to exclude them from the EB. Seriously I do not want to be part of your confrontation, its pathetic enough that it started from an internet forum.

I will agree to all rules. No Guns. No Bad Blood. Just drinks and good conversation.

what do you think guys?

civil? i am always civil. for me, whatever happens in mtc stays in mtc. nothing should be taken as personal. i will gladly see any of the people of mtc.

if you think that i cannot be civil, and you wish to exclude me, its ok. no prob.

Edited by jopoc, 01 September 2007 - 12:06 PM.

#30 sitilim

sitilim

ARI GOLD / ENTOURAGE

• (05) Regular
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 12:56 PM

hahaha ok na daw si Jopoc... si BlueEyes nalang....

#31 Ryuji_tanaka

Ryuji_tanaka

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,359 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:10 PM

hey blue eyes....they are waiting for you.

and if there is a jopoc vs blue eyes ass kicking session can you guys upload it to youtube so i can watch

#32 pabling

pabling

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:28 PM

pwede ba ako sumama? dapat rin magpakita dito yung nagmamagaling sa rizal thread. ok ba sa inyo boys?

#33 pabling

pabling

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:46 PM

alam mo naman christina ikaw ang tangi kong iniirog at iirog sa ilog...

#34 amante

amante

pilosopo sa kanto

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:12 PM

^^^Rizal thread?
hmmm...madadagdagan na naman pala ang back read ko :lol:

#35 amante

amante

pilosopo sa kanto

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:48 AM

just an idea...
why not make our first meeting be with christina's invite?

Edited by amante delsexo, 02 September 2007 - 01:52 AM.

#36 BlueEyes

BlueEyes

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:10 AM

Your lies are growing more pathetic...anyone here can find your old posts and see how many times you tossed the first stone and then hid. You have repeatedly made challenges and then hid. If you are not afraid of a 'super hero', '007', 'old retired guy', or 'security guard' then why continue to hide? Those are things you called me...why shrink from the challenge if you are so convinced of my job? Oh, I think we all know the answer to that. You like to taunt from the sidelines, but have never had the balls or skills to step on the court.

Now you say that never wanted to meet and could care less about me. Funny, I guess the things you wrote are typos then. :rolleyes:

You are very wise not to want to meet me in a neutral site. Maybe I will show up at your office some day. Maybe it will be as you leave it or arrive. Either way, you had better be prepared for eating your words. I have a feeling though that your mantra of 'don't take things personally' was developed because you can't handle personal confrontation. You can operate from the safety of the internet here. Some day, it will catch up to you. You will be given the chance to tell me off face to face - you had better pray that you aren't alone when it happens. The world can be a very scary place when you are against the wall with a blindfold on.

No personal threats on the board please, that is a violation of the rules of usage.

Edited by S.I.C.(K.), 04 September 2007 - 11:21 PM.

#37 sitilim

sitilim

ARI GOLD / ENTOURAGE

• (05) Regular
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

^ Sorry guys I will not set an EB with the possibility of two guys going at it. (much less with the presence of firearms).

besides, if either one doesnt show then this'll never end anyway. I dont feel the need to get you guys to get along (given what has already been said). But I also dont want this on my conscience. (should anything unfortunate happen).

what say those who take a more relax and peaceful view be the ones to go first? as stated: two rounds already on me and BnF95.

#38 uaeboy25

uaeboy25

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts
  • Interests:Aviation! Im an aviator :)

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:48 PM

nabibilang ba ako dito? gusto ko lang ang topic na current event and polictics kesa fashion at s3x. wehehe

d2 ba?

d2 ba?

ang sulok kong takda.

:mtc:

#39 pabling

pabling

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:32 PM

:unsure: yeah right!!!!
ayos... game!!!
so kelan na ???? sasama ko! referee!!! pero wag naman sa mp ha!!! baka pagkamalan akong lesbiana!!! bwaaaaaaaah!

pwede qc ang location? heheh

sure sama ako diyan!!! food trip or drink trip? wag lang bad trip....ha ha ha ha

#40 Mobius Stripper

Mobius Stripper

Madaku Mobutu

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 4,736 posts
  • Interests:Breaking rules but not principles.<br />Having unmet dreams but not unfulfilled promises.<br />Striving to excel though not winning at all costs.<br />Shifting paradigms but keeping the truth.<br />Challenging faith but never losing it.

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:01 PM

ok .. so what goes on in here?

... stays in here!!! :lol: Firstly, thanks for the distinction S.I.C.K. As for the planned EB, my deep regrets. Looking forward to the day I can go to one though.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users