Single Parents

• Please log in to reply
1645 replies to this topic

#41 Leslie Garcia

Leslie Garcia

MTC Events Manager

• Ambassador
  • 15,301 posts
  • Interests:reading, watching movies, swimming, business, organize events/party/sportsfest anything i can get my hands on ...

Posted 26 March 2007 - 09:47 PM

Announcement:

Singing Eb goes out of town on March 31-April 1.....those interested to join check the announcement thread for details :)

• Joshualova and Ninoattina like this

#42 puresoul

puresoul

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:49 PM

di ko nakita gender ni puresoul kanina. :D never ka talaga magiging single mom :lol: sorry bro, naexcite lang po sumagot.

well, di naman ako bothered sa iniisip ng iba. minsan lang :lol:
most of the time i'm :cool: with that. i try to stay positive lage, yoko magkawrinkles :P di ko naman mapipigilan iniisip ng mga tao.

It's ok ... I'm not married or anything ... I just don't see kids as an excess baggage. :)

Time has changed ... people change ... and I think many have open their minds to a lot of things. The need to marry a virgin is no longer a big issue today. :)

Since you're able to bring up your kid on your own ... I guess you're a responsible parent ... now who wouldn't want that trait in a partner :D

#43 epFDee

epFDee

lulubog...lilitaw

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:35 PM

sinabi nyo pa...being a single dad really is hard. i made a sacrifice of my career...gave up working for networks just to guide my baby girl grow up... had to sacrifice a day job..pa-raket raket na lang... pero nuthin beats ang paglalambing ng anak....

but being a single dad twice can be harder...i havent seen my other first born (parehong panganay eh)... this one's a 13 yr old boy... yung rituals of pre-teen manhood, di man lang ako nakapag introduce sa kanya...

#44 puresoul

puresoul

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 02:17 AM

sinabi nyo pa...being a single dad really is hard. i made a sacrifice of my career...gave up working for networks just to guide my baby girl grow up... had to sacrifice a day job..pa-raket raket na lang... pero nuthin beats ang paglalambing ng anak....

but being a single dad twice can be harder...i havent seen my other first born (parehong panganay eh)... this one's a 13 yr old boy... yung rituals of pre-teen manhood, di man lang ako nakapag introduce sa kanya...

Pare ko ... don't worry ... you'll get your chance to meet your boy. :)

#45 gr82d8

gr82d8

pessimist + introvert is not equal to pervert

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • Interests:Ultima Online, Fallout and other RPGs, computer hardware, reading books, watching movies, eating, sleeping, giving and receiving a massage.

Posted 27 March 2007 - 02:28 AM

Bro never mo nakita ever? May plano ka pa makita siya? Sorry if you get offended by my asking, I'm just curious. I'm a single dad rin but ok kami ng ex, we take turns in everything kaya hindi ganon kahirap, lonely lang talaga specially pag nandon siya sa nanay niya.

#46 rys

rys

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,134 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:22 AM

yan din dilemna ko since mine is a boy. :( pero kasi maton din ako magsalita so di ako takot maging malambot sya or anything. one thing i found interesting about boys is they love rough house playing. yung konting daganan, kagatan, sakitan. di pala pwede kwento-kwento lang with boys, medyo dapat may konting sakitan pala.

pwede daw apply for promotions, pero OT-ty lage management sa amin. sabi ng friend ko di ko daw iniisip yung makakaipon ako sa future namin. well, di naman ganun kalaki difference and average OT nila per day is 2 hours. di ko na mababalik time. di rin kaya bayaran ng pera yun time na sana nasa bahay ako na nakikita ko sya. di talaga ako nagsisi :)

gusto ko lang talaga andun ako sa formative years nya. kasi alam ko pag lalake pag puberty na ka-tu-ga na. :P kain tulog gala. at least di ko sasabihin pag lola na ko na babawi na lang ako sa apo ko. di ko kailangan bumawi :D

#47 epFDee

epFDee

lulubog...lilitaw

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:54 PM

Bro never mo nakita ever? May plano ka pa makita siya? Sorry if you get offended by my asking, I'm just curious. I'm a single dad rin but ok kami ng ex, we take turns in everything kaya hindi ganon kahirap, lonely lang talaga specially pag nandon siya sa nanay niya.

well, nakakasama ko dati before the time of my daughter.... but then, it's my dad who had a stroke so i had to drop almost everything and look out for him...tpos finances pa. i admit, i had to have at least a coupla gees when i meet up with my son. parang ang nangyari, binabayaran ko ang lost time thru shopping and giving him the freedom that his mom doesnt give him.

then came my daughter, i have this idea that since my boy being a boy, like me, will be strong and will understand me in the future. i have to look out for his younger sister kasi mas delicate yung formative years nito. kaya less time i spent with him na.

i really want to spend more time with my boy...fly a kite with him, teach him to ride a bike even a motorbike...yung mga natutunan ko sa dad ko when i was his age...play ball... drive a car... long drives together...ganun... pero sa ngayon my daughter takes up most of my time...i hope someday magawa ko.

me and my ex? nah.... she's still bitter...close friends say she's angry coz i dont get to spend more time with my boy...di nya makuha what happened....

#48 epFDee

epFDee

lulubog...lilitaw

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:56 PM

Pare ko ... don't worry ... you'll get your chance to meet your boy. :)

thanks sir... i know magkakaharap pa rin kaming mag ama...he knows me naman.

#49 puresoul

puresoul

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:48 AM

My friend had a situation where the arguments between him and his wife became so complex that they decided to part ways. His wife went to the province and stayed with her parents. This was a time when his baby boy was just a month old.

Knowing my friend, he's not really fond of kids. But during those months, I saw him so bitter. One day he decided to see his wife and son. His son was 8 months old.

When he saw his son, he told me that he can't explain the feeling. He cried and hugged him. He missed his son so much. Looking at his kid, he felt something inside that made him so affectionate.

I'm not a parent or am I married, but I do understand how he felt. Sometimes he would tell me how he blames his wife for taking his kid away and made him miss those growing moments he could have shared with his kid.

I never seen my friend love a kid that much. I guess it's really different when you've become a parent.

Maybe this is how most single parents out there that doesn't have their kids with them feels.

Time will come and you'll get to meet with your kid. Your kid will know how you feel :)

#50 Angel.Jae

Angel.Jae

.·*¤*» JaNNiZ «*¤*·.

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
  • Interests:check my "About Me" page ♥

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:53 AM

Good AM SPs... :)

have a great day...

#51 rys

rys

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,134 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:34 AM

My friend had a situation where the arguments between him and his wife became so complex that they decided to part ways. His wife went to the province and stayed with her parents. This was a time when his baby boy was just a month old.

Knowing my friend, he's not really fond of kids. But during those months, I saw him so bitter. One day he decided to see his wife and son. His son was 8 months old.

When he saw his son, he told me that he can't explain the feeling. He cried and hugged him. He missed his son so much. Looking at his kid, he felt something inside that made him so affectionate.

I'm not a parent or am I married, but I do understand how he felt. Sometimes he would tell me how he blames his wife for taking his kid away and made him miss those growing moments he could have shared with his kid.

I never seen my friend love a kid that much. I guess it's really different when you've become a parent.

Maybe this is how most single parents out there that doesn't have their kids with them feels.

Time will come and you'll get to meet with your kid. Your kid will know how you feel :)

ako din di ako mahilig sa bata pero pag galing sa yo, iba. :heart: may exception :D

Good AM SPs... :)

have a great day...

you too :)

HELLO SA MGA SPs AT SA LAHAT NA DIN NG NAPAPADAAN :D

#52 Jorps®

Jorps®

~ shower time ~

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 28,061 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:35 PM

what if Single Parents eb tayo guys? whatcha think? :D

basta walang iyakan! :P

#53 Angel.Jae

Angel.Jae

.·*¤*» JaNNiZ «*¤*·.

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
  • Interests:check my "About Me" page ♥

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:15 AM

game ako jan!! :cool:

#54 gr82d8

gr82d8

pessimist + introvert is not equal to pervert

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • Interests:Ultima Online, Fallout and other RPGs, computer hardware, reading books, watching movies, eating, sleeping, giving and receiving a massage.

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:54 AM

Ok lang naman siguro kung may konting iyakan. :P :lol:

#55 rys

rys

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,134 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:07 AM

ok yan. :boo:

naku baka ikaw lang iiyak. :lol: :P

bakit naman may iyakan? :cry:

pwede naman tawanan :)

#56 puresoul

puresoul

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:28 AM

pwedeng sumali :D

#57 rys

rys

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,134 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:46 AM

uu naman, you have more insights than me ata :)
kaw magset? :P

nde si jorps magseset kase iyak daw sya :rolleyes:

#58 puresoul

puresoul

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:29 AM

Wow bait bait mo naman :)

Pag ako nag set lalong di matutuloy :D

Tsaka seniority muna :P

#59 Leslie Garcia

Leslie Garcia

MTC Events Manager

• Ambassador
  • 15,301 posts
  • Interests:reading, watching movies, swimming, business, organize events/party/sportsfest anything i can get my hands on ...

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:20 AM

Hmmm natuloy na ito once di na nga lang naulit .... set it on a saturday ... ano game?

Wow bait bait mo naman :)

Pag ako nag set lalong di matutuloy :D

Tsaka seniority muna :P

Mukhang madalas ka dito ah ... :P

#60 Jorps®

Jorps®

~ shower time ~

• (15) Extreme Member
  • 28,061 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:37 AM

game ako jan!! :cool:

sabi mo yan ah! :D

Ok lang naman siguro kung may konting iyakan. :P :lol:

pang MMk mga storya ntain eh! :P

ok yan. :boo:

naku baka ikaw lang iiyak. :lol: :P

bakit naman may iyakan? :cry:

pwede naman tawanan :)

bakit ako iiyak? :huh:

basta walang iyakan :cry:

kya nga hindi ako nag artista eh! :lol:

sure bro! :cool:

treat mo? :unsure:

:P

makulit ang isang ito nititira ako! hehehe..

pag ako nag set tuloy basta ba walang indianan!

Edited by Jorps®, 29 March 2007 - 10:38 AM.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users