Anong Favorite Brand Nyo Ng Damit?

virus

I used to wear polos most of the time, when I'd stay indoors a lot. My favorite polos were Wrangler, Polo and Arrow, although medyo mainit yung Arrow.

Recently, I've gone to wearing t-shirts mainly because I've been going out in the sun lately. Okay sa akin yung mga Reebok na t-shirt kasi simple lang.

Okay dati yung mga Adidas pero pumangit kasi ang luwag na ng neckline. Sayang kasi maganda yung mga design nila.

Nike masyadong mahal at mabilis kumupas.

Marami ring ibang magagandang t-shirt from Accel, New Balance, Umbro tsaka Saucony. B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don’t know if this topic is already opened or already existing. Some of us here already have collections of books, pocketbooks, electronic equipment, weird stuff, etc … but what about when it comes to clothing? What do you usually prefer when it comes to brand of clothing … be it in school or at work or even during workout? :D

Does this mean that the brand of clothing that we are using is different to the way we choose our favorite perfume? So we can choose perfume as long as it is cool regardless if it’s made by Georgio Armani, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Cacharel, Estee Lauder, Paco Rabanne, etc.

I am using Dockers, Levis, and Wrangler brands of clothing. I choose this because they are cool and the quality of clothing is different compare to other brands. It also doesn’t fade easily as time goes by.

ugh. I dont really care what brand pero I usually buy roxy.. coz It's cute. 80% of my wardrobe is roxy. Pabango ko lang ang ralph lauren.. ralph lauren blue. and my shoes.. walang brand :P rubber shoes lang kasi trusted ko nike :) undies ko.. glassons.. hehe cutie kasi pang teenager :) pero cheap lang un!

ugh. I dont really care what brand pero I usually buy roxy.. coz It's cute. 80% of my wardrobe is roxy. Pabango ko lang ang ralph lauren.. ralph lauren blue. and my shoes.. walang brand :P rubber shoes lang kasi trusted ko nike :) undies ko.. glassons.. hehe cutie kasi pang teenager :) pero cheap lang un!

I just visited the site of Roxy … I don’t know if this is the right one (www.roxy.com)… but they are all cool. Really cool!

I'm not too picky about everyday or casual wear but for my suits, i do have label preferences - Giogio Armani, Hugo Boss, or Donna Karan - these fit me well and need little or no alterations. That's if they're off the rack. If I had the cash for it, all my suits would be bespoke from Bond Street.

i'm not that brand concious...kung ukay-ukay o kahit hand me down papatusin ko basta ok ang dating. i just want to dress the way i want to. kasi if i follow the trends...ang hirap sumabay, dun ka na sa tried and tested na formula di ba. just add a little spunk to it para medyo iba ang dating. attitude naman ang important diyan e.