Obviously hindi ko siya iboboto. Pero fact pa din: wala siyang indisputable proof na may Law degree sya sa UP at Princeton.

At ang iboboto niyo ay isang sinungaling! Prove me wrong, I dare you. Show me her diploma~

Edited by tk421

http://library.superbrands.com/AAA%20Website%20Shop/Country%20Logos%20.png/PH%20Logo.png

Superbrands Marketing Inc. (SMI) is an international organization that vets the brands for its outstanding quality level.

Participation in Superbrands is by invitation only. Aside from Product Brands, SMI also give awards to outstanding performers in government and non-government organizations.

Superbrands Marketing Inc. (SMI) has named Ilocos Norte's Imee R. Marcos as Most Outstanding Governor. This is the third time she was awarded Superbrand status.

Other recipients of Superbrand awards for provincial governor category are:

Mujiv Hataman - ARMM

Wilhelminao Alvarado - Bulacan

Faustino Dy - Isabela

Edited by camiar

Ahhh... we're not accusing her. The default belief is she did not graduate. She's the one who insists that she did. She should show proof. Yup, it's easy to do. But only the authorized person can do so. Parang sinasabi mo sa amin na maniwala kami sa multo na nakikita mo tapos kami ang papa produce mo ng proof? Maybe someone likke you would fall for that, but not us.

Can you ask her to authorize me to get her diploma, then? If you cannot, then ask her to do it herself!

She can't even do this simple task ONCE.

You are not accusing her just like you are not arguing with me. Hahaha! Your belief default. Will your belief default make her lose in the coming elections? Haha! I really don't give a rat's ass what you think. You quote my post with a fatuous reply, I will discredit you thoroughly. I am used to it and laughing at your dumb posts. Keep it coming. :lol:

LOL. I was never good a world-building like the way you described how and why Imee is a "graduate" of UP and Princeton. You can take Hugo awards just for that.

I still believe in facts. (FACT: Imee doesn't hold a diploma in UP. Therefore she doesn't have a degree).

Edited by tk421

What is the relevance of the degree?

Abnoy has an Ateneo degree but he turned out to be the worst performing President next to his mother.

Mar Roxas was a Wharton graduate but he left the DoTr in chaos. The car plates of LTO in shambles and the MRT in disarray. As Interior secretary, he failed miserably in Yolanda rehabilitation. He failed to provide leadership and organization after the disaster. The people of Leyte recovered on their own. Wala syang naitulong.

Edited by camiar

Hindi hinahanap ng tao ang college degree.

Ang hinahanap nila ay Malasakit sa Mamamayan.

ayun naman pala eh ..,

so bakit pa niya kailangan MAGSINUNGALING at sabihin na nagtapos siya WITH HONORS sa PRINCETON at UP.

PAKI SAGOT NGA CAMIAR NG DIRETCHAHAN AT HINDI YUN PINAIIKOT MO ANG ISSUE ... ang PAGSISINUNGALING!!!

Expected na yang banat mong yan.

Kayo lang ang nagsasabing nagsinungaling sya. Haka-haka.

Hindi pa naman napapatunayan na nagsinungaling siya.

An mga manok mo kasi walang maipakitang nagawa. Kaya ang pinagdidiskitahan mo diploma.

PERFORMANCE ang ipakita, hindi diploma.

Edited by camiar

Expected na yang banat mong yan.

Kayo lang ang nagsasabing nagsinungaling sya. Haka-haka.

Hindi pa naman napapatunayan na nagsinungaling siya.

An mga manok mo kasi walang maipakitang nagawa. Kaya ang pinagdidiskitahan mo diploma.

PERFORMANCE ang ipakita, hindi diploma.

Bakit napatunayan ba niya o kaya mong patunayan na nagtapos siya?

Well obvious naman na haka-haka mo rin na nagtapos siya dahil wala ka rin naman pinanghahawakan Camiar.

Aside from performance mahalaga ang integrity. Ang taong nagsisinungaling ay walang integrity.

Well madaming nagawa ang marcos...madaming ninakaw un ang pinaggagawa ayon sa guinness world record. At hindi ba kay panelo na mismo nanggaling na bakit hindi maniniwala sa issue ng ill gotten wealth considering may court decisions na. Hahaha

Well sabi nga kung ano ang puno ay siyang bunga. Hindi ako nagtataka at si imee ay may issue rin sa katiwalian.

Sabi nga ang sinungaling ay kapatid ng magnanakaw.

Integrity is an abstract issue, especially because all are suspect.

Does Aquino, Abad, Drilon and Roxas have better integrity than the others? Dream on.

Performance, however, is easily measured and proven.

It's either you make things happen or you don't.

Aquino, Roxas et al and the infamous Liberal Party have nothing to show in terms of performance when they were in power.

The new generation Marcoses have tangible proof of good governance, particularly in Ilocos.

People are looking for PERFORMANCE.

Yun ang ipakita mo.

Edited by camiar

Integrity is an abstract issue, especially because all are suspect.

Does Aquino, Abad, Drilon and Roxas have better integrity than the others? Dream on.

Performance, however, is easily measured and proven.

It's either you make things happen or you don't.

Aquino, Roxas et al and the infamous Liberal Party have nothing to show in terms of performance when they were in power.

The new generation Marcoses have tangible proof of good governance, particularly in Ilocos.

People are looking for PERFORMANCE.

Yun ang ipakita mo.

Performance and integrity are both factors when choosing. If integrity is an issue then dont vote for these candidates.

May performance pero sinungaling at magnanakaw OK sa iyo ...ganun ba? Yes or No?

Even the dad have tangible proofs of good governance / performance. But it does not mean he did not have integrity issues.

Paano ka magtitiwala sa isang tao na di ka lolokohin kung sa isang walang kakwenta-kwentang bagay ay kinailangan niyang magsinungaling.

If she is truly confident of her track record...madali naman hunarap sa taong bayan at sabihin ako po ay di nagtapos ng kolehiyo. Isa po akong bulakbol pero hindi naman po ito naging hadlang sa kagustuhan kong manilbihan ng maige sa ating bayan at bilang patunay ito po ang aking mga nagawa na bilang gobernador at kongresista. Pero again bakit ba kailangan magsinungaling?