Guest xerxes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i need info of hotels in angeles, please

Lots of options have been mentioned. Much depends on where you want to stay. If it's in the middle of the nightlife, Kokomo's is excellent. It has 15 rooms, a very good restaurant and 2 bars on the premises. Once outside, there are 25 bars (or more) in either direction. Their website is: www.kokomoz.com

Subic's also been mentioned. The main nightlife is in Barrio Barretto. There are 10 hotels ranging in price from P1,100 to P7,500. The higher end places are on Baloy Beach. If you want to be in the middle of the nightlife, try the Paradise Hotel (formerly Dryden). It' almost in the exact center of town. They are affiliated with the Treasure Island resort, and guests are welcome to use their pool. It's in a complex with 5 bars and a restaurant. It's scheduled to open November 10th. Rooms are P1,400 to P1,700. They are studio type rooms with all the amenities. Their website is www.drydensubic.com and www.mossubic.com

Edited by Subic
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

guys, for those who want to go to angeles and want some info regarding hotels or places to go... maybe i can help if i have an idea on what you would like to ask.

btw, i'm from angeles.

B) Is the famous ''Area'' in Bgy. Sta. Teresita still active? Some of my colleagues want to visit this place. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I traveled to Clark for work in February and after a number of visits to Manila, this was my first time in Clark. I Tried Widus Hotel.
The Widus has some really great amenities, most notably the Spa where I got the best massage of my life pero walang ES. Although we didn't get much time to play, the pool was really nice and there were a lot of families enjoying the amazing weather. I would definitely recommend the mango shake!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...