• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning to upgrade my ride...and I was wondering where is the best bank that can offer the lowest interest in acquiring a second-hand car? And what to watch-out for? And other details that you might want to contribute... :D

Thanks! ^_^

AMA Bank has a very low interest rate. Check the net for details. My officemate availed of it and is paying less than .60% interest rate. They also have consultants that would inform you if a car is a good buy or not.

• 4 months later...
AMA Bank has a very low interest rate. Check the net for details. My officemate availed of it and is paying less than .60% interest rate. They also have consultants that would inform you if a car is a good buy or not.

aba okay etong AMA bank ahh, as of now .58% lang ang interest rates nila for car financing. may nakakuha na ba neto? any FR? may alam ba kayong mas mababa dito? thanks

aba okay etong AMA bank ahh, as of now .58% lang ang interest rates nila for car financing. may nakakuha na ba neto? any FR? may alam ba kayong mas mababa dito? thanks

I tried getting in touch with a rep from AMA bank, nalaman ko na 7%P.A. ung car financing nila promo lang daw nila yung 7% for 2003 models and up, tapos dapat ata 1 year to pay lang

for 2003 and models below naman, ibang rates ang mag aaply..siempre mas mataas... sigh olats.. if ever mag aaply na lang ako sa Banco de oro ng cash loan , as of now .98% sila per month, mas mababa ng kaunti sa AMA bank and wala pang chattel fees since cash loan siya..

• 11 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...