LA Lakers

if the LAKERS win the NBA CHAMPIONSHIP, will AVERY BRADLEY still get a CHAMPIONSHIP ring since he did not participated in the NBA BUBBLE??

also, the ring should be given to TALEN HORTON TUCKER and KOSTAS (bro of Giannis)

If they win, definitely, Horton-Tucker and Kostas will have a ring dahil nasa line up sila.

Avery? I think so, too. IMHO

If they win, definitely, Horton-Tucker and Kostas will have a ring dahil nasa line up sila.

Avery? I think so, too. IMHO

swerte niya kung ganun, hahaha imagine not working for 3-4 months tapos may championship ring ka because of other people....I can understand people on the bench like DUDLEY, JR SMITH and even DION WAITERS kasi they are practicing, pero si AVERY wala talaga....hehehe

It was a gallant stand by the Nuggets. Had the Nuggets won a winnable Game 2, this series would be 3-2 in favor of the Lakers. I guess the star power of Davis and James really made the difference in this series. A big turnaround for the Lakers after missing the playoffs for quite some time.

Edited by lee sawyer

Will the Heat be like the Pistons of 2004? The Lakers on paper were far superior than the "pedestrian" Pistons with Black Mamba, Diesel, The Mailman and The Glove, yet, the Pistons destroyed the Lakers in 5. The Heat have a stifling zone defense which shut down the drives of Ante and the Jays. I would deduce that this zone could stifle the drives of James. The difference maker of the Lakers in this series is AD. I don't think anyone can stop this guy in the post except maybe Adebayo.

Edited by lee sawyer

Doesn't look good for Miami if Bam Adebayo, Goran Dragic and Jimmy Butler doesn't come out healthy in game 2, and the succeeding games. Lakers will only steamroll to their 17th title.

Ika nga, na-mama ng Laker players ang Heat players. Bullyball by LeBron.

Coach Spo should make adjustments.

AD got easy baskets. The Lakers were getting good looks from three. Miami played a box and one zone but I am questioning Spo's guarding of James. James blew by Herro every chance he got. Robinson and Dragic were trash in this game. AD will continue to punish Crowder or Butler in the post. They are just way too small for AD.

Edited by lee sawyer

Lakers wins Game One 116-98 in NBA Finals against Miami Heat. Quickly recovered from an early 13 point deficit in the first quarter and ended the period 31-28 lead and finished the 1st half with 17 point lead 65-48. They extend the lead up to 32 points in the third quarter and never looked back to preserved the first win. Anthony Davis leads Lakers with his 34pts 9rebs 5assts and 3blks. LeBron James is 1assist shy for another triple double with 25pts 13rebs 9assts.

am now more than convinced that after game 1, LA Lakers will go ATW to win the 2019-2020 NBA Championship inside the bubble.

Game 3 win by Miami Heat 115-104 to cut the deficit 1-2. Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic still out but Jimmy Butler's triple double output 40pts 11rebs 13assts and four other players with double digit output leads Miami to their 1st win in the finals.

saludo ako sa performance ni JB sa pinakamalaking game ng NBA basketball sa kanyang career.

kaya kaya niya ang tatlo pa nito para mapa-champion niya MIAMI

kahit di 100 percent si Dragic at Adebayo

sana pumutok ng husto si Herro, Robinson at Dunn

at makapagcontribute din si Iguadala at Crowder

The Cs could have given the Lakers better competition.

di nga nanalo sa Miami sir eh

may injuries lang si Dragic at Adebayo kaya naunahan ng 2-0

pero ngayon naka-isa na

di nga nanalo sa Miami sir eh

may injuries lang si Dragic at Adebayo kaya naunahan ng 2-0

pero ngayon naka-isa na

Like I said in the other thread, the Heat were just better prepared. The Cs just came from a 7-game war with the Raptors while the Heat were well-rested when the series started. Hayward also didn't play the first two games. Even without Hayward, the first two games were 50-50 games. Any team could have won but, unfortunately, the Cs lost those first two games which were winnable.