dedbol and C3, would you know of the closest 3M pizza in the Ortigas or Greenhills area? I didn't know they were still around, nakakamiss kasi.

Ang alam ko meron sa Shoppesville, sa baba malapit yata sa Mercury. Maliit naman yung areang yun e.

Has anyone tried Jugno's Monster Pizza. For me its good kasi its BIG and different kasi may mga dip (3 choices yata). I also like Shakey's thin crust. Comfort food kasi siguro... reminds me of my childhood days. :)

Ang alam ko meron sa Shoppesville, sa baba malapit yata sa Mercury. Maliit naman yung areang yun e.

Has anyone tried Jugno's Monster Pizza. For me its good kasi its BIG and different kasi may mga dip (3 choices yata). I also like Shakey's thin crust. Comfort food kasi siguro... reminds me of my childhood days. :)

Thanks go bill, that must have been a long time ago, baka with the renovation in Greenhills Commercial Center, wala na. Pati yung Mercury has moved to a new location. Thanks again.

depende sa budget eh pag bagong sweldo D'marks love ko :upside: :cool: maraming cheese, pag kulang na sa budget 3M yung Bicols Express flavor, :P saka yung Lot's A Pizza dami ng cheese Kraft nga lang pero pwede na ang ayaw ko lang sa kanila di sila maruning magcut ng pizza laging hindi panta pagmumulan pa ng away :angry:

for me , Round Table Pizza is still the best! :P It was located in Greenbelt and here they serve the best pizza's in town, the toppings are generous and prices are budget-friendly. too bad the place had to close down due to bad management by the franchise holders...I will always remember my favorite there the King Arthur's special and th Garlic Supreme something..these are sure knockouts!!! (notwithstanding the foul breath for eating tremendous amount of garlic..)

as for the present crop of pizza joints in town...YellowCab, Avenetto and Shakeys still dominate my palate. Yellowcab for their Manahattan Meatlovers, Avenetto for their Howie's special and Shakeys Managers Choice. Shakeys will always be my comfort food...nothung beats the original!!! :rolleyes:

Eat well and Live long!!! :cool: