Unforgettable Scenes/Performances/Lines

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

What is best in life? To crush your enemies; to see them driven before you; and to hear the lamentation of their women

Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship enterprise. It’s five year mission, to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life; new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before.

you’re nothing but a second rate, trying hard, copycat

i have a bad feeling about this

• Like (+1) 1

From Heat (1995):

Vincent Hanna (Pacino) : You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Neil McCauley  (De Niro): There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

William Wallace: 

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

from BRAVEHEART

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1