Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

• 2 weeks later...

My friend used to work as a waiter in Saisaki along EDSA. When he found out I loved Japanese food, he warned me never to eat at their restaurant. He said that often the food that they serve is not fresh anymore. And that some chefs are not that experienced anymore so the preparation of the food is not so good. Plus the kitchen is not very sanitary, there is a chance that the food they serve may be contaminated with something. I used to go to Saisaki a lot, particularly the one in Megamall. Not anymore.

Dati mabagal, lalo na nung College days ko, that was 5 years ago.

Now, I tried in Megamall, mabilis na naman ang service nila, got the Bunch of Lunch fast and the bill too.

But, I like to criticize there Mojo, parang lumiit na, dati ang laki at masarap, ngayon kailangan ng Gravy para magkalasa.

Their 7777 number deifnitely sucks! I was in a meeting and our manager ordered Shakeys pizza, chicken and mojos for us. Sabi sa kanya 1 hour daw before dumating yung delivery. This was not acceptable to our manager since she was able to have Shakeys deliver to our office (in Libis) in 30 minutes. Sabi nung phone rep, matagal daw talaga kasi sa Cubao pa manggagaling yung delivery. Our manager asked her bakit sa Cubao pa manggagaling e may Katipunan branch naman and Libis was still within the coverage area of that branch. Sabi ba naman nung phone rep, wala daw silang branch dun. This dumbfounded our manager as how can someone from Shakeys (not unless outsourced yun) not know the locations of their own branches? Nakipagtalo yung boss ko until she asked for a supervisor who also maintained that the delivery woud come from Cubao since there was no Katipunan branch. My boss just ended up hanging up the phone and calling the Katipunan branch directly and she was able to have our order delivered in 30 minutes. Hassle!

even if its outsource I think dapat well informed ang mga reps about the branches and the locations ng mga customers para kung saan pinakamalapit dun nila forward ang orders ng customer nila, being an outsource is not an excuse para hindi malaman ang locations ng branches ng customers nila...

I don't really eat at shakey's, and honestly I haven't experienced those things na sinasabi nyo, I just forgot when I was still in college, kasama ko ang uncle ko sa megamall bumili kami ng computer, pag pasok namin (di ko sure kunng pizza hut or shakey's) as in mga 15 mins kaming nakaupo dun pero walang lumalapit sa amin, dinadaan daanan lang kami... sa inis ng uncle ko nag yaya na lang na lumabas at lumipat sa iba, pag labas namin ang sabi ng guard "thank you for coming sir", ang sagot naman ng uncle ko "thank you for coming eh wala ngang lumapit sa amin"... :thumbsdownsmiley:

i had the same thing happen to me. i wanted to have my pizza delivered in the blue ridge area, but the girl from 77777 insisted that the delivery should come from katipunan branch instead of the one in libis corner katipunan. kahit na sinabi o nang mas mabilis pag mangalig sa libis branch, they still insisted that the pizza would come from the katipunan branch. i was thinking na baka company owned yung sa katipunan, tapos franchise lang yung sa libis, kaya they preferred it to be delivered from katipunan? i dont know, pero ang sama talaga ng service nila

Guest wackeen
i had the same thing happen to me. i wanted to have my pizza delivered in the blue ridge area, but the girl from 77777 insisted that the delivery should come from katipunan branch instead of the one in libis corner katipunan. kahit na sinabi o nang mas mabilis pag mangalig sa libis branch, they still insisted that the pizza would come from the katipunan branch. i was thinking na baka company owned yung sa katipunan, tapos franchise lang yung sa libis, kaya they preferred it to be delivered from katipunan? i dont know, pero ang sama talaga ng service nila

for whatever reason (perhaps for the sake of systematization) it doesnt always make sense to us which branch is assigned to service our locations. i have a similar experience with another chain whenever i have food delivered to the house.

one tactic is to bypass the delivery hotline and find out the direct line to the branch whom you want to service you.

but service is of course the lifeblood of this industry. i would give them the benefit of the doubt that there is a reasonable basis for how branches are assigned. for one, motorcycles arent affected by traffic as much so more than the distance is the issue of the capacity of a branch to service a customer-rich area.

ndi nman kya by branch lang ung kapabayaan nila

that's true...pero hindi ba dapat "they" should be uniform with regards to their policies about cleanliness...personally, i know of two branches of saisaki that leaves a lot to be desired in the cleanliness as well as courtesy department....they should get their act together....ang dami pa namang mga nagsulpotan na japanese restaurant ngayon na mas mura sa kanila

Ang sama ng service dyan sa Saisaki, Eat all you can pero when I ask for 12 pcs of Kani Maki, they only give me 6 pcs., and after waiting for my other 6 pcs. pretend yun chef na hindi nya alam 12 pcs order ko, e nasa harap nya ako nagaantay, ayaw mamigay kasi gagawa sya ng panibago.

Lagi walang tempura, alam naman nilang mabilis maubos, bat di sila gumawa ng marami. Dadalhan ka nalang daw sa table, minsan di dumadating, pag follow up mo bigay saya 5 pcs e 10 kami sa table.

Ano kaya ang alternative sa Saisaki, better service and similarly priced?

di naman siguro lahat ng branches ganun.

i use to work for a wastewater treatment consultant firm. based on my experience at sa dami ng napuntahan kong mga clients, meron talagang madumi at meron din malinis talaga.

share ko lang:

merong isang corned beef company na sobra talaga dumi, pag pasok ko sa production floor may nakita akong isang tumpok na kulay itim. pag lapit ko biglang "voooooom" puro bangaw pala nakadapo dun sa raw beef.

merong isang softdrinks company, pag sobra yung fill sa bote ng softdrink iniinuman mismo ng operator para tumama sa fill.

sa mga food chains naman, merong malinis talaga at merong grabe dumi. siguro nasa management na rin yun ng branch, kasi kung may malasakit yung manager at staff sa company magkukusa naman silang ayusin ang trabaho nila di ba.

yun lang

Ang sama ng service dyan sa Saisaki, Eat all you can pero when I ask for 12 pcs of Kani Maki, they only give me 6 pcs., and after waiting for my other 6 pcs. pretend yun chef na hindi nya alam 12 pcs order ko, e nasa harap nya ako nagaantay, ayaw mamigay kasi gagawa sya ng panibago.

Lagi walang tempura, alam naman nilang mabilis maubos, bat di sila gumawa ng marami. Dadalhan ka nalang daw sa table, minsan di dumadating, pag follow up mo bigay saya 5 pcs e 10 kami sa table.

Ano kaya ang alternative sa Saisaki, better service and similarly priced?

Try Zensho along Morato - the old Caltex Dallas, Mcdo. Difference is the Eat-All-You-Can here is "Ala-carte" style. Meaning you have a "Buffet menu" instead of a buffet table and order as much as you want for 350 bucks (not so sure bwt the price i'll check it out in a while and just edit this post if i'm wrong) then that is the time they will start to prepare your order (can you say fresh?) and anytime you can order more.

Downside: takes a few minutes before your order comes - cuz they will cook it pa. And you can't order a specific kind of sushi/sashimi - you have to order the mix set kind.

Highlites: Best baked oysters and blue marlin in a Jap resto. Realy fresh.