What Type Guy Do You Prefer

someone who's not necessarily rich but classy and not afraid to be goofy at times. Not necessarily stunningly handsome but can be whenever he wants to. Not necessarily conservative but values himself enuf to live life with limits and set for himself rules (that can bend only for me) and who's heart hav been broken, so he knows how exactly how it feels and wont break mine..lol

Guest Yavanna

pwede na sa akin si david beckham http://i4.tinypic.com/6yl9irb.gif

hay... ang swerte talaga ni posh spice.

but seriously... minus the fact that beckham is this stud of a celebrity football player... he is his woman's man. that's what women want. http://i16.tinypic.com/6fj92tx.png

• 4 months later...

i prefer clean cut guys with good manners, preferrably taller than me, but not too tall. i want him to be nerdy smart, the type that i can talk to and not get tired of the conversations.

i want him to please me and do anything in his power to make me happy.

i want him to be great in bed. i don't want a minute man. i would prefer performance over size, and the things that you can do with the tongue.hehe....

i want him to be a loving husband, and a great father. i want him to be faithful too...

:blush: :blush: :blush:

gusto ko sa guy

physical aspects

1.chinito

2.makinis ung skin

3.dadag points pag mas maputi sakin

4.at least 5'6 ang height

5.payat or medyo chuby, basta wag lang malaki yung tyan(total turn off)

6.malinis sa katawan as in....

7. medyo maganda yung built ng katawan i mean kahit once a week nag ggym o kaya nagjojogging everyday

other aspects

1.mabait

2.thoughtfull

3.sweet and loving

4.rich and has a descent job

5.RESPONSIBLE

6.hard working

7.sensitive

• 2 weeks later...

with all the things that gurls are looking for in a guy... have they met and settled with one that fits all their preference???

Kasi its kinda funny that we get to have a partner we love so much...

that has 1 or 3 things we like...

and realizing that we love the person b'cause we become and feel who we really are...

make sense???

oh by the way i'm a newbie... just checking out MTC and its good... really great actually...

Do guys really get to meet the gurls here... yun nga lang...

well...

if i was a gurl... (which I am not)

i'd look for a guy who is 5'6" but 6'2" in bed (like me)... knows a lot of stuff... hardworking... and family oriented... brings out the best and completes me... and of course doesn't abuse the lines "i love you... i am sorry..."

Edited by 1DEZ
  • 9 months later...

A guy with great sense of humor and witty

Not that intelligent but at least street smart and can easily pick up the things you try to say

Knows the perfect timing, when to be serious, when to be funny and when to be sensual

Not afraid to explore things together and makes the relationship more interesting and exciting

A guy who is consistent and respectful

Who is not afraid to compliment my strong personality and yet knows just when he can exercise his manhood over me :D

Who can make my world turn upside down, sideward and backward :boo:

Who knows how to take care of his woman

A guy who is simple....down to earth and yet you know that he is a guy of substance

Who is secure of himself that he is the only man in my life, and that there is no need to be jealous even if we are not togehter or i go party.

And in return, I hope that he can be loyal...he can be naughty or be flrty, but he must know his limitations and boundaries.

A guy who can be my best friend not just a lover, that I can be with comfortably and share my inner thoughts

Who would go extra mile if I needed his help or just someone to be there for me

Who would fight my battle and support my aspirations and goals

Cause in return, he will get nothing but less than a 100% of everything he hopes and wished for :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been seeing a lot of physical requirement posts here, but to me, as cliche as this might sound, I really don't go for looks.

Presentable is ok, with good personal hygiene of course. :P And a perfume that would actually match with his body chemistry and didn't buy off a shelf in a convenience store. :)

But more than not, a very smart mind, a very good sense of humor, and can talk to me about anything and everything under the sun. For hours! :)

to those girls who have strong personalities, independent ladies or "matapang" ang dating....what type of guys you prefer???

you'd be surprised to know that women in power positions, who are self-made/accomplished, who have seemingly strong/intimidating facades have their soft and girly sides as well.

every girl has. regardless of how feministic and guy-independent she is, or seems to be.

so what type, other than the usual responsible-kind-presentable-thoughtful type?

i'd say someone who is comfortable in his own skin, commanding enough to be in control of the relationship when needed, yet mature and secure enough to let his girl live her own life apart from his.

someone who knows what his true priorities are, who has directions clear enough to know where the relationship is headed to, and who knows what he's got when he's got her. ;)

a stable job wont hurt, too. personally, i'd like to have someone who can very well afford my lifestyle, even if he isnt obliged to (and i know that he will never have to, since i am financially secure on my own).

you'd be surprised to know that women in power positions, who are self-made/accomplished, who have seemingly strong/intimidating facades have their soft and girly sides as well.

every girl has. regardless of how feministic and guy-independent she is, or seems to be.

so what type, other than the usual responsible-kind-presentable-thoughtful type?

i'd say someone who is comfortable in his own skin, commanding enough to be in control of the relationship when needed, yet mature and secure enough to let his girl live her own life apart from his.

someone who knows what his true priorities are, who has directions clear enough to know where the relationship is headed to, and who knows what he's got when he's got her. ;)

a stable job wont hurt, too. personally, i'd like to have someone who can very well afford my lifestyle, even if he isnt obliged to (and i know that he will never have to, since i am financially secure on my own).

thanks so much for answering, hehehehe

:)