Constipation ... All About It

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ako dati laging constipated,need to take dulcolax pa para makadumi. When i start to change my diet naging regular na,twice pa nga a day eh(morning and night). Kinakain ko lang sa breakfast is cereal(ung KELLOG'S ALL BRAN ok un) WITH SKIM MILK. Tsaka gnagawa ko din is naglalakad ako ng matagal usually pag galing sa work nilalakad ko pauwi mga 40 mins un. Pagkarating ko ng bahay diretso kagad ng cr,SUCCESS!!!! It works for me.:lol:

drink a lot of water at least minum of 8 glasess a day.

(before breakfast drink 3 glasses of water and 1 or 2 glases of water. It helps flash out toxin in our body. It prevents colon cancer and constipation too. Lack of fiber causes constipation too.

Go to Chowking for a late dinner and order the Bangus meal with fried rice. Anything you eat at Chowking after 10pm is guaranteed to clear up any constipation problems you have within one hour. You'll also lose about 5-7 kilos in the process. Warn your family before heading to the CR and bring a thick book to read. You'll be there for a long time.