Happiest Events Of Your School Days

My first day at UP Los Banos!!!

I was a transferee from UP Diliman, and didn't know a soul in my new school. Being a bit homesick (yes - on my first day) I decided to take a walk around campus - this was past midnight, a day before school officially began.

During my walk - I reached the central part of the Campus where the Main Hall is (a smallish version of CCP - designed by the same fellow)... at first, I wasn't sure what I was hearing... the sound was feint. I couldn't make it out... then slowly, as I approached... the sound became clear... it was a woman, "ahh... ahhh... ahhh... more! ahh...". I was in shock. Not knowing what to do... I walked away. I headed for the central part of the academic oval, near the Multipurpose Hall (sorry, can't remember the name).

Underneath a big acacia tree, was a car in the parking lot. I wasn't sure what was happening - but it seemed to me that the car was moving back & forth... As I approached, I could hear the now familiar sound of "ohh... ohhh... ahh... ohhh...".

The funny thing was that as I passed the car, the windows were down - and the couple inside did not seem to mind that they could be seen. So, I did the boring thing and walked on by.

At the end of the academic oval, were bleachers. This was right in front of the UPLB DCMT building. As I walked by it, I could definitely make out the shape of two couples - banging each other on the bleachers. A pair were covered in blankets. The other pair, didn't care for propriety. Both couples were the silent types... no sound from anyone. Just a lot of pumping.

A bit-culture shocked... and yet, naughtily thrilled ... I thought to myself "What a campus!" and "Ahh... GOOD TO BE HOME!!!"

I decided that I had seen (and heard) enough for one night, and decided to go back to the place I was dormed - Santos Compound. The night was uneventful.

Next morning... I attended my first class - HUMANITIES I. Topic for the day: birth control. I listened attentively - the teacher did not seem to inform me of anything that I didn't know already... except perhaps for one thing... she said "The number one problem in this campus is - dropouts due to pregnancy..."

As she said that, I could not help but think about what I had seen & heard the previous night. I was thinking of asking a classmate beside me if the teacher's observations were really true & that UPLB's pregnancy rate was truly high... and as I looked to my classmate on the right - I was surprised to find that she was rather gravid (grabe sa laki at malapit nang manganak). This urged me to look around class... only to see that two other classmates were likewise pregnant. Naturally, I dropped the question.

While UPLB may strike many to be a boring place... far from civilazation & all that hubaloo... fact: the people there make it a very INTERESTING place to be. I certainly will never forget that first night, and that first day...

My first day at UP Los Banos!!!

I was a transferee from UP Diliman, and didn't know a soul in my new school. Being a bit homesick (yes - on my first day) I decided to take a walk around campus - this was past midnight, a day before school officially began.

During my walk - I reached the central part of the Campus where the Main Hall is (a smallish version of CCP - designed by the same fellow)... at first, I wasn't sure what I was hearing... the sound was feint. I couldn't make it out... then slowly, as I approached... the sound became clear... it was a woman, "ahh... ahhh... ahhh... more! ahh...". I was in shock. Not knowing what to do... I walked away. I headed for the central part of the academic oval, near the Multipurpose Hall (sorry, can't remember the name).

Underneath a big acacia tree, was a car in the parking lot. I wasn't sure what was happening - but it seemed to me that the car was moving back & forth...  As I approached, I could hear the now familiar sound of "ohh... ohhh... ahh...  ohhh...".

The funny thing was that as I passed the car, the windows were down - and the couple inside did not seem to mind that they could be seen. So, I did the boring thing and walked on by.

At the end of the academic oval, were bleachers. This was right in front of the UPLB DCMT building. As I walked by it, I could definitely make out the shape of two couples - banging each other on the bleachers. A pair were covered in blankets. The other pair, didn't care for propriety. Both couples were the silent types... no sound from anyone. Just a lot of pumping.

A bit-culture shocked... and yet, naughtily thrilled ... I thought to myself "What a campus!" and "Ahh... GOOD TO BE HOME!!!"

I decided that I had seen (and heard) enough for one night, and decided to go back to the place I was dormed - Santos Compound. The night was uneventful.

Next morning... I attended my first class - HUMANITIES I. Topic for the day: birth control. I listened attentively - the teacher did not seem to inform me of anything that I didn't know already... except perhaps for one thing... she said "The number one problem in this campus is - dropouts due to pregnancy..."

As she said that, I could not help but think about what I had seen & heard the previous night. I was thinking of asking a classmate beside me if the teacher's observations were really true & that UPLB's pregnancy rate was truly high... and as I looked to my classmate on the right  - I was surprised to find that she was rather gravid (grabe sa laki at malapit nang manganak). This urged me to look around class... only to see that two other classmates were likewise pregnant. Naturally, I dropped the question.

While UPLB may strike many to be a boring place... far from civilazation & all that hubaloo... fact: the people there make it a very INTERESTING place to be. I certainly will never forget that first night, and that first day...

Mali yatang campus napasukan ko!!!

they all involved alcohol, cannabis, sex or violence. turning up for biology lab stoned out of our minds, then having to dissect toads, what fun! rotc on saturdays with a bottle of lambanog in the car. blowjobs on the football field, sex in the chapel, in the car... the chili peppers are right, catholic schoolgirls rule! the fights in the parking lots: on campus, makati on a friday night, somebody's party on a saturday. waking up sunday morning with blood over half my face, knuckles busted up, blood on my shoes, i found a tooth in my topsiders once... crazy. education? what f**king education? as bruce springsteen said "...we learned more from our dreams and our records baby then we ever learned in school..."

Guest Camerie

Being a contestant in the Ms. Chemical Engineering and Chemistry beauty pageant.

Being a part of the Che-Chm Dance Troope

Being a part of Royal Cardinals...

• 2 weeks later...

my accntng subj. ako..

ang kulit nung mga frens ko, txt ng txt..

grabe.. tpos bglang nagtxt na ipapahiya daw

nila ako kapag di pa daw ako lumabas..

syempre aukong mapahiya..

kaya lumabas nako.. iniwan ko yung gamit ko..

almost 20mins akong nwala

para lng magyosi..

pagdating ko kabado ako baka

pagalitan ako.. hahahahaha.. :)

pagtingin ko sa prof namin..

nyek!

tulog. . . kaya pala di ako hinanap!

• 3 weeks later...

i guess that was when we conducted an out reach program some where in laguna ( i forgot the name of the mountain eh) why? kase it feels so good to help people like them na sobrang layo sa sibilisasyon not even goverment do help them or pays attention for them cause imagine before you reach their place aayakyat ka pa ng bundok at tatawid ng sapa pero sobrang sarap ng experience at ng feeling na nakakatulong ka sa ibang tao the best talaga after ng out reach diretso mountain climbing na rin ha ha ha.. and if ever im given a chance to do an out reach program again kahit na malayo at nakakapagod i will kase sobrang sarap ng feeling makatulong.

• 2 weeks later...