Laptop/notebook Owners: Trad. Shoulder Bag Type Or Backpack

• 4 weeks later...

Depende. Siyempre, kapag meetings, business conference, etc. kung saan medyo formal o semi-formal ang environment, the black leather shoulder bag is almost always a requirement. Ako, gusto ko ng heavy duty backpack para free yung dalawang kamay ko. At pwede ka pang magsiksik ng kung ano ano sa bag mo.

I have both bags, I got the leather one which came in with my Dell D400 a couple of years back, pero tinago ko na. I only use it when during presentations.

So now I am using illustrazio backpack, so far okay naman ang performance, relatively cheap compared to other brands. When in Manila I prefer using backpacks lam nyo naman sa atin.....

Yun free na bag kasama sa laptop. Gusto ko rin sana backpack. May protection din ba yun laptop kung backpack yun bag?

there are some backpacks that is specially made to carry laptops.actually those backpacks have a laptop sleeve inside.

eastpack,jansport or even tumi have em.

• 3 months later...

I use both.

A Case Logic shoulder bag for when I need to bring everything (documents, ip90 printer, supplies, firewire hd, hsdpa card).

An Ergo hard case backpack for when I need to pack just my MBP with some clothes for a night or two away from home.

Both give good protection even if it falls from the tailgate to the ground.

• 4 weeks later...

Have any of you used Crumpler? Plano ko na kasing i-retire yung Jansport ko and I plan on buying a backpack from them. Ang gaganda ng designs e. Very usable and practical. What I'm apprehensive about is the quality - more specifically, does the product stand up to abuse? May kamahalan din kasi at gusto ko, sulit yung bibilhin ko.

use to own a back pack for my computer but i chnaged to an ebags shoulder bag.the new bag from ebags has more compartments for documents and other computer accessories.aside from this,i can easily slip it in the handle of my baggage thus its more convenient.

try the local hawk bags. they are durable and the best thing, its cheap. p1800 for the backpack that holds more than 15 inch laptops. you have two or three compartments extra aside from the laptop sleeve. you can carry documents, adapters, 2days of clothes and what have you.