gift giving

• 5 months later...

Nung namatay Ang dog ko may 2 GM's Ang nag bigay ng new dogs sakin para Hindi na daw ako malungkot... Sobrang appreciated ko talaga to Kasi cno ba Naman ako para maging concerned sila at pasayahin ako nung mga oras na sobrang lungkot ko... Thank you is not enough for this 2 angel's 🥰🤍  Hindi ko makakalimutan Ang kabaitan nyo sakin..🙂

2p the bm breezy the mix breedIMG_20221209_143631.jpg.73c3291afc9a9c27f1f41444a4e74996.jpg

6 hours ago, Machi of Tokyo said:

Nung namatay Ang dog ko may 2 GM's Ang nag bigay ng new dogs sakin para Hindi na daw ako malungkot... Sobrang appreciated ko talaga to Kasi cno ba Naman ako para maging concerned sila at pasayahin ako nung mga oras na sobrang lungkot ko... Thank you is not enough for this 2 angel's 🥰🤍  Hindi ko makakalimutan Ang kabaitan nyo sakin..🙂

2p the bm breezy the mix breedIMG_20221209_143631.jpg.73c3291afc9a9c27f1f41444a4e74996.jpg

Cute❤️

• Like (+1) 1
On 9/9/2012 at 8:53 AM, ladyboy said:

ano pinaka expensive na gift na binigay niyo sa partner niyo?

sa isang ex ko, took her to the mall and told her "bahala ka mamili. basta magturo ka lang. lam mo naman laman ng atm ko e basta i-zero naten yan." it was my sahod + full 13th month + bonus + nakolekta ko na ung 6month utang saken. 

another ex, laptop with semi work related peripherals. (tbh nakinabang din ako hehe!) 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anong bagay yung magagawa o maireregalo natin sa kapwa natin ng wala kang gagastusin?di ganun kahirap?ay Yun kung wala ka magandang sasabihin sarilinin mo nalang,when you keep criticizing a person, hindi mo yun kinaganda hindi mo din kinagwapo, yung sinasabihan mo ng hindi maganda they stop loving themselves,mas pinipili mapag isa.Hindi lahat same magprocess ng bagay bagay sa isip, let that sink in.Spread love

• 1 month later...

Back in college (around 2011, when i was hustling through poker and buy&sell) i was courting a girl, gave her branded bags, branded apparel and gave a little grocery money (just around 700/wk) since she was living in a dorm, but never really got appreciated that much, so i moved on to a diff girl, gave her branded stuff but not as much as the other girl, i just spent time with her, dated her and supported her student campaigns, and i received the best appreciation i could ever have. So gift giving will really depend on the recipient.

On 2/24/2024 at 2:40 PM, nikkilauda said:

Nakaka tulong sa mga tao ng walang kapalit.

On 2/25/2024 at 1:10 AM, papagur0 said:

hipak at alak pa! mukhang di makakaluwas bukas lol!?

On 2/29/2024 at 9:26 AM, AngGwapo said:

Met a bikini model and within first 10-15 minutes:

Girl: Would you like to go camping with me and my friends next week?

Me: Let's see.

Girl: We're also thinking of going to the beach.

Me: Oh, okay.

Before parting ways:

Girl (while looking at me straight in the eyes, one hand in mine and the other on my chest): Do you like coffee?

Me: Yes, I love coffee.

Girl: Good. Would you like to have coffee with me some time since you're always up late anyway. I know this place that closes at 2am. They have a nice view of...

Me: Sure thing. But are you open to meeting up in the afternoon? Might be easier for me.

Girl: See you then.

Me: See you soon.

On 3/15/2024 at 11:13 AM, Duel of Fate said:

saan

20 hours ago, Singkit aj214 said:

Hi... Hmmm san kaya matatagpuan yang 210

Please visit GoodLife 3rd floor @genie hotel near Santa Lucia mall cainta.

On 12/8/2023 at 3:23 PM, Allex said:

🥰

On 12/8/2023 at 5:33 PM, Crypticx said:

Credits sayo @BrosTayoDito alam mo nayon hahaha. Actually kakadaan ko lang napamura  ako 🤣.

Thank you bro! 

Hahahaha anlala!

On 12/8/2023 at 6:55 PM, onewin said:

Naku saan ba yan at nang maiwasan at baka nangangagat 😆😆🤣

On 12/9/2023 at 12:11 AM, Guest Anonymous said:

From - ANONYMOUS

FR for @Behati of HPS

It has been several weeks since our last encounter... and shortly thereafter she went on a hiatus. Woke up to a pleasant surprise and got a message from her saying she's back. I really appreciate the gesture of letting me get first dibs on her pretty hectic schedule -- and of course I just had to be the first GM to welcome her back to action. Ease of booking 10/10 right out the gates!

Since it has been a while since we last met, I kinda forgot how stunning, gorgeous and hot she is -- this reality kinda slapped me in the face the instant she got in my car. The GFE started right at this point, and continued on till we went inside the place. She has this ability to instantly set you at ease, to make you feel comfortable and that the both of you are having a great time.

She wore this black top laced at the back, with matching skin tight black pants -- all of which complemented and enhanced her very very sexy and toned figure. She also got her hair and nails done... from head to toe, I was left pretty much speechless. She really is the complete package in my opinion, very pretty face, a lovely smile, smooth white skin, the most perfect bosom I have ever had the pleasure to sample, and of course that tight bod. I would be remiss not to mention that she's also very smart, confident and has a nice sense of humor... all of which adds to how seductive and hot she is.

Session itself is also top-tier. Oral skills are out of this world, definitely belongs to the elite in this category. If this is your kink, then you are definitely in for a treat! GFE/PSE differs on the mood, and this is why I keep coming back. She knows how to spice it up and make it fresh every single time. I rarely write FRs, but when it comes to her, I make an exception. She is that awesome.

YMMV.

Welcome back my #1 @Behati of HPS, thanks for a wonderful steamy session and see you soon!

On 2/24/2024 at 2:40 PM, nikkilauda said:

Nakaka tulong sa mga tao ng walang kapalit.

On 2/25/2024 at 1:10 AM, papagur0 said:

hipak at alak pa! mukhang di makakaluwas bukas lol!?

On 2/29/2024 at 9:26 AM, AngGwapo said:

Met a bikini model and within first 10-15 minutes:

Girl: Would you like to go camping with me and my friends next week?

Me: Let's see.

Girl: We're also thinking of going to the beach.

Me: Oh, okay.

Before parting ways:

Girl (while looking at me straight in the eyes, one hand in mine and the other on my chest): Do you like coffee?

Me: Yes, I love coffee.

Girl: Good. Would you like to have coffee with me some time since you're always up late anyway. I know this place that closes at 2am. They have a nice view of...

Me: Sure thing. But are you open to meeting up in the afternoon? Might be easier for me.

Girl: See you then.

Me: See you soon.

On 3/15/2024 at 11:13 AM, Duel of Fate said:

saan

20 hours ago, Singkit aj214 said:

Hi... Hmmm san kaya matatagpuan yang 210

Please visit GoodLife 3rd floor @genie hotel near Santa Lucia mall cainta.

On 12/8/2023 at 3:23 PM, Allex said:

🥰

On 12/8/2023 at 5:33 PM, Crypticx said:

Credits sayo @BrosTayoDito alam mo nayon hahaha. Actually kakadaan ko lang napamura  ako 🤣.

Thank you bro! 

Hahahaha anlala!

On 12/8/2023 at 6:55 PM, onewin said:

Naku saan ba yan at nang maiwasan at baka nangangagat 😆😆🤣

On 12/9/2023 at 12:11 AM, Guest Anonymous said:

From - ANONYMOUS

FR for @Behati of HPS

It has been several weeks since our last encounter... and shortly thereafter she went on a hiatus. Woke up to a pleasant surprise and got a message from her saying she's back. I really appreciate the gesture of letting me get first dibs on her pretty hectic schedule -- and of course I just had to be the first GM to welcome her back to action. Ease of booking 10/10 right out the gates!

Since it has been a while since we last met, I kinda forgot how stunning, gorgeous and hot she is -- this reality kinda slapped me in the face the instant she got in my car. The GFE started right at this point, and continued on till we went inside the place. She has this ability to instantly set you at ease, to make you feel comfortable and that the both of you are having a great time.

She wore this black top laced at the back, with matching skin tight black pants -- all of which complemented and enhanced her very very sexy and toned figure. She also got her hair and nails done... from head to toe, I was left pretty much speechless. She really is the complete package in my opinion, very pretty face, a lovely smile, smooth white skin, the most perfect bosom I have ever had the pleasure to sample, and of course that tight bod. I would be remiss not to mention that she's also very smart, confident and has a nice sense of humor... all of which adds to how seductive and hot she is.

Session itself is also top-tier. Oral skills are out of this world, definitely belongs to the elite in this category. If this is your kink, then you are definitely in for a treat! GFE/PSE differs on the mood, and this is why I keep coming back. She knows how to spice it up and make it fresh every single time. I rarely write FRs, but when it comes to her, I make an exception. She is that awesome.

YMMV.

Welcome back my #1 @Behati of HPS, thanks for a wonderful steamy session and see you soon!