Bitcoin

You guys do realize that Revelations was written in a certain context that has absolutely nothing to do with what's happening today?

It's not meant to be a prophetic account.

Statistically, more than 80% of posters in this forum are products of Catholic Schools. That includes me. To me, the Bible, including the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel, has everything to do with what happened before, what is happening today and what will happen in the future. Also, some of us here are conversant with the Bible prophesies at a level higher than googling the Wikipedia.

So, to each his own.

It just so happen that bitcoin concept and the latest silicon wafer technology are enabling technologies that would make possible what the Bible described as the anti-Christ system of economy.

different strokes I guess

I too am a product of a Catholic education and upbringing

thing is I really don't take something written by men as the word of God.

Fair enough. Thing is I don't know of any civilization from the past that mentions anything about using your forehead or hand as a way to conclude a transaction.

Until now. RFID technology is already a reality. The next logical step is to implant that RFID chip into one's body which can then be scanned pretty much like how a scanner reads information contained in your E-pass for instance.

As long as that embedded chip has a "load", the person can use that to transact business like purchasing groceries.

If/when the time comes that this becomes a standard in transacting business, (much like how bitcoins may also become a standard currency someday)then it would mirror what was mentioned in the Bible.

The Bible was written by ordinary people thousands of years ago. But how is it that such ordinary, technologically backward people were able to accurately describe something so foreign to their way of life but which closely resembles what may become reality in our not too distant future?

And as I mentioned, I haven't heard of any historical accounts between that time and the present where humans used their hands and foreheads to transact business.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Pesobit - Changing the way Filipinos transfer money , The Bitcoin for Filipinos

IF YOU WANT TO:

Send money fast, cheap and efficient

Anytime, anywhere with ease.

Remittance

Say goodbye to huge fees charged by remittance companies. Pesobit remittance service guarantees the cheapest way of sending money to your loved ones.

eCommerce

Pesobit plugins will bring ease to to both the merchant and the customer. Merchants will be able to apply Pesobit payment system in their eCommerce websites.

Freelance

Pesobit freelancing site allows freelancers to free themselves from the expensive fees charged by Banks and/or Paypal.

Peso conversion

What good will be your pesobits if there's no way for you to encash it? Don't fret, Pesobit can be exchanged to Philippine Peso in just few clicks

If you will try to invest on the Initial Coin Offering / Crowdfunding , you can use my id for referrence:

More information from this site to help you on the process about the ICO :

blog.pesobit.net

NOTE: ICO is Only up to September 15, 2016

Fair enough. Thing is I don't know of any civilization from the past that mentions anything about using your forehead or hand as a way to conclude a transaction.

Until now. RFID technology is already a reality. The next logical step is to implant that RFID chip into one's body which can then be scanned pretty much like how a scanner reads information contained in your E-pass for instance.

As long as that embedded chip has a "load", the person can use that to transact business like purchasing groceries.

If/when the time comes that this becomes a standard in transacting business, (much like how bitcoins may also become a standard currency someday)then it would mirror what was mentioned in the Bible.

The Bible was written by ordinary people thousands of years ago. But how is it that such ordinary, technologically backward people were able to accurately describe something so foreign to their way of life but which closely resembles what may become reality in our not too distant future?

And as I mentioned, I haven't heard of any historical accounts between that time and the present where humans used their hands and foreheads to transact business.

As a former Catholic coz im a Christian, well anyway to be a Christian doesn't mean you really have to change your religion. Although you must mend your ways.. anyway I agree with Maxiev, this technology is being tested right now, actually some people in the US is actually using this technology and it has a potential to be use in the future by the Anti Christ... so anyone cannot buy or sell without this mark(Mark of the Beast)...

Anyway do you know that the mechanism of Atom bomb is written in the Bible before even the scientist invented it?

• 5 months later...

BitCoin actually is a good investment. I have been following its growth for the past 5 year. I recently bought 1 BitCoin last Nov 2016 around 38k and now BitCoin price is at around 65k. good investment for just a few months almost doubled my money.

My take is BitCoin can grow as much as 100k.

Currently I use Coins.ph for my transactions.

Edited by iambookmaker
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ang hirap naman para sa pinoy para bumili naman. Possible pa ba mag entry mining sa pilipinas or iwan na rin tayo?

actually kng maganda naman ang rig mo or if you invest para sa isang dedicated mining rig, mining bitcoins is self-liquidating eh. im currently mining and my trend right now is around 10k per month, so kakayanin ng rig mo bayaran ung ginagamit nyang kuryente plus ung internet na gagamitin nya if ever.

What hardware do you guys use for Bitcoin Mining?

Pwede na rin ata Mobile Phone eh :D

di kakayanin ng mobile phone ang mining eh not enough power hehe :P suggested use kasi ang GPU pang mining instead of CPU. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...