Who / What Made You Smile Today?

On 11/13/2023 at 12:07 PM, Animatrix said:

Are we going to expect the details of that story in ffat ? 😅 or is she not from the industry ?

Anyway you dont need to answer haha, that post just made me smile, its nice to read about love in whatever situation. Congrats to you and the lady.

There should be an FFFAT (in my case, FFFAG) @Animatrix

Yeah. It's a nice feeling especially when one tells you they don't want you to say those 3 special words for fear of falling in love and getting hurt and then, within the same few hours they say those words so clearly to you - and then engages you in a very passionate kiss. And no, it's not while having sex (there's none involved). Babawiin pa kunwari but we were already saying goodbye and then, she repeats those words as the last words spoken to end the tryst.

Taking it day-by-day as of the time that happened, it was 30 hours pa lang since we met (and we spent 12 hours of those 30).

Edited by WhosThere

Yung quotables kanina:

1. "Ang laki ah.." - this was most probably bola lng...kse the next moment, nkadikit na ilong nya sa katawan ko 😅 
  2. "Nag-g gym ka ba?" - No but I'll take this as a compliment 😁
  3. "Ang sarap ng 🍑 mo." - God damn..that was mad 😂
Edited by SDMNXIX