• Please log in to reply
759 replies to this topic

#741 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2815 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:15 AM

Cersei and her allies will probably die. Greyworm and missandei, sir davos.

Ep6 will have to be dany vs Jon snow

#742 MRROUGHSEX

MRROUGHSEX

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1736 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 11:06 AM

Third time to watch Long NIght is as many nights.

Wala akong makita sa Episode 3. 

Madilim! :ninja:

Kelangan ko i-adjust TV for brightness.

#743 iamrarogando

iamrarogando

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:05 PM

brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes....

#744 Millsborough

Millsborough

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:21 PM

Arya Stark! Is the Michael Jordan of my generation!!!

#745 Master_Ninja

Master_Ninja

GM, Master Ninja

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:29 PM

love the series. hope they pursue the plan got prequel.  

#746 mr_kindred23

mr_kindred23

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:12 PM

Ask ko lang where can I watch free online ng mga previous episode...yung di na magreregister or signup...especially nung episode4 of season8..tnx in advance.

#747 Verting

Verting

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:12 PM

Ask ko lang where can I watch free online ng mga previous episode...yung di na magreregister or signup...especially nung episode4 of season8..tnx in advance.

Sir if you can download using torrent.. try ettv.tv

• mr_kindred23 likes this

#748 direstraits94

direstraits94

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 695 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:38 AM

expected dany will die after that episode 5

#749 Barenaked-NoMre

Barenaked-NoMre

Authentic N Amazing

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9017 posts
  • Interests:GREAT books, movies, food and REFRESHING drinks

smart, funny and down-to-earth people ... ESPECIALLY the MEN who are VERY NAUGHTY! ;)

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:57 PM

There will be those who are satisfied or not with the treatment of S8 ... but ALL (cast, crew + extras) involved really tried to give us their BEST.

So, STILL let's give them their due THANKS!  ;)

Attached File  got cast.jpg   10.22KB   0 downloads

Attached File  ty15.jpg   6.66KB   0 downloads Attached File  congrats9.jpg   9.07KB   0 downloads

#750 eisuke

eisuke

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:12 PM

Any got a torrent link?  It's weird that the torrent sites don't have it for some reason.

#751 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2815 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:02 PM

I feel like season 8 should have been a full blown season with 10 episodes for the story to be told properly.

Also, not happy about two character endings...

If you could change one character endings... Who would it be and how would you end that character's arc?

#752 seraniko-ako

seraniko-ako

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:52 PM

kung ako masusunod me multiple ending parang video games, me bad, good, at neutral ending, ipa business nila/pagkakitaan, me ibenta online streaming ang mga endings

#753 jd5120574

jd5120574

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:16 PM

disappointed ako sa ending.

#754 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2994 posts
  • Interests:music, poetry, comics/manga, film, anime

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:34 AM

I feel like season 8 should have been a full blown season with 10 episodes for the story to be told properly.

Also, not happy about two character endings...

If you could change one character endings... Who would it be and how would you end that character's arc?

We dont need a Sansa hailed as queen ending, she has done nothing significant for Westeros and Winterfell to deserve that right?

I would prefer a Sansa and Tyrion reconciliation helping Bran run the 7 Kingdoms instead of 6. They both deserved a loving and loyal partner after all they have gone through. Sansa as the new master of coin instead of Bron.

Dany's death should definitely happen, its the only way to prevent her from being a mad queen. The dragon will rage/blow fire on Jon after killing her, but Jon survives and does not get burned because he is a targaryen. Making him the new rider of the Dragon. Jon then decided to burn the Iron Throne. Then Dany deserves a dramatic and good proper burial with all the unsullied unmasking to pay their respects. Jon was the rightful King now but opted to free Tyrion and agreed with him to make Bran the new king and voluntarily goes to the Nights watch and live his life quietly with the wildlings/free folks and making the wall gate permanently open for anyone.

Arya returns to the faceless assassin dungeon and be the new leader and train new batch of extreme kids.

The Dothraki became Kings Landings royal guards

The Unsullied does the same, return to their previous island and live life as normal persons.

Edited by daphne loves derby, 22 May 2019 - 10:36 AM.

#755 tom_nismo

tom_nismo

The Sniper

• (05) Regular
  • 656 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:35 PM

Haven't watched season 8 yet and haven't read the comments here also (don't want to get it spoiled!hehe) looking forward this weekend for GOTS08 Binge!

#756 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2815 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:02 PM

We dont need a Sansa hailed as queen ending, she has done nothing significant for Westeros and Winterfell to deserve that right?
I would prefer a Sansa and Tyrion reconciliation helping Bran run the 7 Kingdoms instead of 6. They both deserved a loving and loyal partner after all they have gone through. Sansa as the new master of coin instead of Bron.

Dany's death should definitely happen, its the only way to prevent her from being a mad queen. The dragon will rage/blow fire on Jon after killing her, but Jon survives and does not get burned because he is a targaryen. Making him the new rider of the Dragon. Jon then decided to burn the Iron Throne. Then Dany deserves a dramatic and good proper burial with all the unsullied unmasking to pay their respects. Jon was the rightful King now but opted to free Tyrion and agreed with him to make Bran the new king and voluntarily goes to the Nights watch and live his life quietly with the wildlings/free folks and making the wall gate permanently open for anyone.

Arya returns to the faceless assassin dungeon and be the new leader and train new batch of extreme kids.

The Dothraki became Kings Landings royal guards

The Unsullied does the same, return to their previous island and live life as normal persons.

Wow...that is very detailed.

Im ok with the finale.i just didn't feel that Bran deserves to be king. If they want to break the wheel, elect someone from the commonfolk with the political knowledge... Sir davos for king! Hahaha.

But really it makes sense that Arya, sansa and Jon got the endings they got. But Bran? All he did was get Jojen, Hodor and Theon killed. #rememberhodor

And although it is also fitting that Jamie and cersei die .. I wished Jaime to have lived and lead a quiet life with his wife, Brienne. I didn't get the ending I wished for Jamie.

Overall, it is still a good season albeit it feels rushed. So 10 episodes sana

#757 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2994 posts
  • Interests:music, poetry, comics/manga, film, anime

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:09 PM

Im ok with the finale.i just didn't feel that Bran deserves to be king. If they want to break the wheel, elect someone from the commonfolk with the political knowledge... Sir davos for king! Hahaha.

But really it makes sense that Arya, sansa and Jon got the endings they got. But Bran? All he did was get Jojen, Hodor and Theon killed. #rememberhodor

And although it is also fitting that Jamie and cersei die .. I wished Jaime to have lived and lead a quiet life with his wife, Brienne. I didn't get the ending I wished for Jamie.

yeah it should have been 10 episodes and i didnt expect the night king battle to end also in just 1 episode. All series long they are building for his arrival and yet he only got 1 episode dedicated to him and just die like that.

#758 sg.c.paulo

sg.c.paulo

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:10 PM

Tyrion already pointed out why Bran is the perfect candidate for the king. He has no "wants," therefore he is theoretically incorruptible. He can also see the past, therefore he should be able to see past the mistakes and avoid them. Having a commonfolk for a king presents problems since a) they will be swallowed up by the politics like Ned Stark, or B) They will be corrupted by its power like everyone else.

But then again, that's just me :)

#759 djloe

djloe

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:21 AM

is it true that they had changed the ending of this season.

#760 tom_nismo

tom_nismo

The Sniper

• (05) Regular
  • 656 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 06:28 PM

Disappointing yet it should have ended with 10 episodes!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users